Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2010, 09:19 PM   #2881
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: **** Prayer Requests for 2009 - 2010 ****

I would like to ask for a prayer again tonight.

I come with very sad news. My cousin passed away this morning suddenly of a heart attack. I ask that you pray for his entire family. It is such a hard time of the year to lose someone especially when it was so suddenly. But as my Aunt said there is always a bright side. His father, for whom he is named, passed away just weeks before he was born of a heart attack as well. This year they will get to spend their first Christmas together, in heaven.

I also ask once again that everyone will have a joyous, safe and happy holidays.

Yours, Pat
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2010, 10:37 PM   #2882
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Pat (ClaraZ25) prayers for your cousin's family at this sudden loss

Alicia - prayers for Donna, you, your family, and Donna's family;

MeWuvKitties - prayers for Tom; sounds painful to break arm in 7 places; I am glad that he has your family as friends (thank you)

chatterbox4eva39 - so sad; prayers that the kids who lost their mother will feel loved and comforted by those around them

Queen of Sheba & webbieluvr1924- prayers for your travel and for others, especially in areas that are stormy today; my aunt has cancelled her trip to see my parents, a disapointment but the weather was looking so poorly

WolvesRGr8t- prayers for your dad; sounds very difficult

webbieluvr1924-prayers for your friend who lost their grandfather; prayers for people and animals who are suffering or alone this holiday

Mrs. Shimmer = prayers for uncle J

I attend a very tiny very old (over 100 years) church that is absolutely struggling; prayers for one of the most devoted members whose husband had a heart attack last night and has also been diagnosed with pneumonia

Wishing everyone a peace filled holiday full of grace.

Last edited by curiousg; 12-25-2010 at 09:10 AM..
curiousg is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 09:01 AM   #2883
WWid:Royalmajesty
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Merry Christmas to all my WI prayer thread friends! May it be a very special day!

After all the bad news on yesterday's thread, I'm hoping to hear some good news today!

Amen to all of the prayers said thus far!

Chatterbox4eva99 -
Sorry to hear the news about the mom of the girl in your school dying. Such a shock! I'm sure it was very unexpected! My sympathies to her and her family and all these who knew and loved her. I'm sure the memories of her good deeds and kindness will live on and continue to touch people. Praying!

MeWuvKitties - Glad that you heard from Tom! What a time he has been having! And all because of a reaction to his meds! Wow! I'm glad that your family can help him by bringing a meal.

teaandpizza - "Alicia" - Sorry to hear that Donna died! What a difficult time this must be for her husband. Praying for him...that he may be comforted and feel God's presence nearby in this time of loneliness and grief.

ClaraZ25 - "Pat" - Saddened to hear the news about your cousin. Praying for all the family during this time of loss. It sounds as though your aunt has found comfort in knowing that your cousin is celebrating Christmas in heaven with his earthly father in addition to his heavenly father. May she continue to be comforted by this thought, especially when the grief begins to overwhelm her.

curiousg
1) I'm sure your parents are disappointed that your aunt is not visiting, but her decision is understandable.
2) Praying for the devoted member of your church, who has pneunomia, and also just lost her husband. It is hard enough to deal with bad news when you are feeling well. Praying for her that she will find comfort in God and in friends during this time. Praying for her health and for a healing touch for her body.

Prayer Request
1) Tomorrow my husband, 2 daughters and I will be traveling to PA to visit my parents and my oldest son. Snow is in the forecast. Pray for safety in travels.
2) Sunday my two other sons will be heading to PA after work. Pray for safe travels for them, too! Thanks!

I will be gone for several days so I will miss checking in regularly. But you will all be in my thoughts and prayers. Glory to God in the highest for giving us his son, Jesus, to come to earth and through his life & death bringing salvation to all those who call on His name! Rejoicing in this gift!

Prayer Update:

My friend's sister's surgery was successful! Yay! She will stay in the hospital through Tuesday just to make sure that everything is okay before going home. Please continue to pray for her as this is an important recovery to make.

Last edited by Queen of Sheba; 12-25-2010 at 09:01 AM..
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 11:38 AM   #2884

MissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoW
MissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoW

Hi everyone, we're almost in 2011 - so I have started a new thread... ****Prayer Requests for 2010 - 2011****
MissGnomie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code caring <3, code orange, dearaubreycountmein, g was here, god loves you, goldendoodle, ily<5, im so sorry..., kitty was here, miracles can happen, pray for cancer victims, pray for haiti, pray for zebby, prayer requests, prayers, praying, redstar55wuzhere, taylor was here (:, team finnick, thanks for the prayers, thanks for the prayers!, the power of prayer, wish and pray, you are beautiful(:, ♥♥crookshanks♥♥