Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 01:51 PM   #1

MissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoW
MissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoW

Default **** Prayer Requests for 2009 - 2010 ****

Prayer requests

Hello everyone! Welcome to a great new year~
The prayer request thread is open to everyone regardless of your faith or beliefs. If you are not comfortable with prayer, you can ask for karma, good thoughts, think of me, support.. It is up to you!

There is more information about prayer below, but please do not allow that to make you feel left out. There is also information about how you could place a request if you do not pray!

No one is left out here!

~*~Remember not to give out personal information, please~*~

A great example of a request is the following -
"Hello there, My friend is going through a tough time as her family just experienced a loss. - Prayers for God's peace and understanding would be most appreciated!"

This shows no personal information but still expresses what is most appreciated or needed.

You can easily change it this way to adapt to your personal beliefs about prayer -

"Hello there, my friend is going through a tough time as her family just experienced a loss of a family member. Please keep her in your thoughts."

How to pray & prayers to pray
The most difficult thing for people to do is find time to pray.
Often people will take some time to pray before they start the day and before the day ends. - along with meal times. Be sure not just to focus on bad things for prayer, it is always good thank God for your blessings as well ~ it's a great way to refocus and to truely appreciate all the good you have in your life.

How do I pray?
There are many ways to pray. A great way to start is thinking of it like talking to someone.
If you need ideas on how to pray there are some prayers below or the book of Psalms is a great place to look in the Jewish or Christian bible. It is full of prayers by people to their God.

The Lord's Prayer
This is perhaps the most popular of Christian Prayer.
It is the prayer that Jesus taught Christians in the bible and shows a good format on how to pray. It offers thanks, asks for help and praises God.

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your Kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as in heaven
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins,
as we forgive those who sin against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil (or evil one)l.
For yours is the kingdom, the power and the glory.
Now and for ever.
Amen.

The Serenity Prayer
It is nearly impossible to know when this prayer was first used.
Many people have added to it over the years to create what is now known as the "Serenity prayer" This prayer is great for daily courage and strength.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

What if I don't pray?

If you do not feel comfortable with prayer, or do not pray. You are more than welcome to post a request for someone to pray for you, think of you, send good vibes, good thoughts.. Whatever you may need or want to share!

You can easily post the following -
"Hello, my family is going to have to move shortly. I'm not sure I want to leave my friends, please think of me" to express the same needs! Support comes in many different forms and sometimes all it takes for someone to feel better is to hear "I am here and thinking of you" - please feel free to offer that support as well.

As mentioned before, this a place for everyone to come and share

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

List of requests

Instead of keeping an updated list, please take a look through the thread. It can be difficult to keep the front page up to date and this will be the best way for you to view those prayers and people in need.

-Blessings to you all

Last edited by MissGnomie; 02-25-2010 at 02:05 PM..
MissGnomie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2009, 03:25 PM   #2
support the blue
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ~*~ Prayer Requests for 2009 - 2010 ~*~

Hi all. I would appreciate it if you would pray for me. I have been battling some kind of weird inflamation in my esophagus for a couple months. I'm really getting tired of coughing! Please pray that the doctors would know what to do, and I could get some relief. Thank you to all who would pray. ♥
*UPDATE* Well, the doctors put me on some new medication that seems to really work!! I feel SO much better! Thank you to all who prayed, and thank you God!!

Last edited by Desty; 11-19-2009 at 07:06 AM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 04:37 PM   #3
Gifted

Jenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the boss
Jenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the boss

Please pray for my best friends family, my best friend Ashlee lost her battle with cancer on Sunday night.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 06:58 PM   #4
Call Me Sarah!

millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!

Dear Desty,
I hope you get better I will save a special spot in my prayers for you

Dear Jenny,
I did hear about your friend. I am very sorry for you and I hope you will be Ok, just remember you have WI here for you I'll save a special spot on my prayers for you and your friend who passed away.

LOOK AT THE SECOND SPOILER IN MY SIGGIE

~Sarah

Last edited by millie12378956; 11-17-2009 at 07:04 PM..
millie12378956 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 07:15 PM   #5
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Hi all. I would appreciate it if you would pray for me. I have been battling some kind of weird inflammation in my esophagus for a couple months. I'm really getting tired of coughing! Please pray that the doctors would know what to do, and I could get some relief. Thank you to all who would pray. ♥
I am praying for you I hope that the doctors DO know what to do, and they help you
View Post Originally Posted by xx_jenny_xxx
Please pray for my best friends family, my best friend Ashlee lost her battle with cancer on Sunday night.
I am praying for them, I am so sorry for them, and you
Old 11-17-2009, 08:33 PM   #6
♥~Call me Lucy~♥

Snicklefritz096 is a name known to allSnicklefritz096 is a name known to allSnicklefritz096 is a name known to all

I ask that you pray for my aunt, her heart is failing and she is trying to recieve a transplant. I'm so scarred for her and I love her a lot.

God,
I also want to pray for Desty and Jenny, for the doctors to give Desty some relief and for Ashlee's family and her friend Jenny. I also pray that you don't make Ashlee's doctors feel like failures, for I'm sure they tried their hardest.
in His name I pray,
Amen.
Snicklefritz096 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 08:44 PM   #7

dolphingirl13 has disabled reputation

Desty, Jenny, and Snickle, you are all in my prayers.

I'd appreciate it if anyone would pray for my grandma, my grandpa just recently died and she's taking it really hard. My aunt, as well, she's currently battling swine flu and pneumonia at the same time, plus she has a chronic disease called multiple sclerosis, which slowly weakens your body. She's doing OK at the moment, it's not serious right now, just please pray for her. Thanks everyone!

This is a really great thread, thanks MissGnomie!

Last edited by dolphingirl13; 11-17-2009 at 08:47 PM..
dolphingirl13 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 08:45 PM   #8
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Snicklefritz096
I ask that you pray for my aunt, her heart is failing and she is trying to recieve a transplant. I'm so scarred for her and I love her a lot.

God,
I also want to pray for Desty and Jenny, for the doctors to give Desty some relief and for Ashlee's family and her friend Jenny. I also pray that you don't make Ashlee's doctors feel like failures, for I'm sure they tried their hardest.
in His name I pray,
Amen.
I hope that she will be okay I will pray
View Post Originally Posted by dolphingirl13
I'm praying for everyone here.

I'd appreciate it if anyone would pray for my grandma, my grandpa just recently died and she's taking it really hard. My aunt, as well, she's currently battling swine flu and pneumonia at the same time, plus she has a chronic disease called multiple sclerosis, which slowly weakens your body. She's doing OK at the moment, it's not serious right now, just please pray for her. Thanks everyone!

I will pray for both, that must be very hard
Old 11-17-2009, 08:51 PM   #9
♥~Call me Lucy~♥

Snicklefritz096 is a name known to allSnicklefritz096 is a name known to allSnicklefritz096 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by dolphingirl13
Desty, Jenny, and Snickle, you are all in my prayers.

Thankyou, and I'd like to pray for you too.

It sounds like your going through some tough times. I will pray for your grandma, and also your aunt. It sounds serious, but remember, God could wisp away all diseases. And I'll pray hat he does.
Snicklefritz096 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 08:58 PM   #10

Lunagrrl challenges the impossibleLunagrrl challenges the impossible
Lunagrrl challenges the impossibleLunagrrl challenges the impossible

Donation Award 

My classmate's mother has a tumor.

I'm not sure if it's cancerous, but she needs chemo and radiation.

I'm praying for her.
Lunagrrl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code caring <3, code orange, dearaubreycountmein, g was here, god loves you, goldendoodle, ily<5, im so sorry..., kitty was here, miracles can happen, pray for cancer victims, pray for haiti, pray for zebby, prayer requests, prayers, praying, redstar55wuzhere, taylor was here (:, team finnick, thanks for the prayers, thanks for the prayers!, the power of prayer, wish and pray, you are beautiful(:, ♥♥crookshanks♥♥