Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Newz & Insider Info

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 03:40 PM   #1
Gifted

powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things
powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things

Default ~Webkinz FurReal Magazine~: Features the latest in news and gossip. Plus home design and seasonal fashions. May 2017 issue is HERE!

Click the image to open in full size.

Greetings other Webkinz Insider members. We were originally on "Creative Writing". But I decided to move the thread to here after a few months. To get more members reading it, become popular and because this magazine is all about, news and insider information all in one thread! But we do have fun with spending the rumors, news and insider information. We do that with a fabulous magazine. However, I never sot out to do my own magazine. It just sort of happened. Since October 2012, when the magazine started under the ownership of Summer438, I been a huge part in the creation of Webkinz FurReal Magazine. In February 2013, Summer decided to end Webkinz FurReal Magazine. I wanted the magazine to survive so I decided to take over for her. She gladly handed the ownership to me. I'm so glad that the magazine survived! Under my ownership, with fellow co-worker McKittyKitty, I made a lot of changes. I changed the design, text size, font, etc. Now the magazine is doing even better since starting a new thread. In May 2013, Me and McKittyKitty decided to "hire" volunteers to assist us with the magazine! Before I knew it, I had 5 people "working" for the magazine. That was a great decision! On July 13th, after 5 amazing months under my ownership, I moved the thread to here. Sadly, in August 2013, I made the difficult decision to let McKittyKitty go as Co-Chief Executive. Today the magazine continues under my ownership.

As of August 2016, we have published 42 issues of Webkinz FurReal. Suggestions for future issues and polite and respectful opinions about the articles in the magazine is totally fine with me.

If you would like to join our long VM List to Webkinz FurReal Magazine, just pm me, powerpokmon, any time. However, if you are inactive on Webkinz Insider for a number of months or in-able your VMs on your profile, you will be removed from the VM list.

Current VM List
alabastered
YOMCNUGGET
Rainbowwebkinz7
weedpatchfarm
insider777
jasonaldeanmg
gomommu41
Polymergirl
closaysmeow2
Silver Okapi
nancygurl
Desty
Susiejax
FlowerCat1470
Kopat27
gottaluvjoe
Luv_Kinz2005
LabLover2014
CuriousCanary

May 2017 issue

Last edited by powerpokmon; 05-18-2017 at 10:30 AM..
powerpokmon is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2013, 08:08 AM   #2
Party Pat is
Gifted

bluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no bounds
bluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no bounds

Default Re: Webkinz FurReal Magazine: Fresh and revised! With the new Chief Executive powerpokmon

View Post Originally Posted by powerpokmon
The March issue is going to be released on March 2!
Cool! I can't wait! Thanks for taking over the magazine powerpokmon and McKittyKitty. I'm sure you guys will do an awesome job with it
bluemorpho is offline Female
Old 02-27-2013, 06:12 PM   #3
Gifted

powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things
powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things

Default Re: Webkinz FurReal Magazine: Fresh and revised! With the new Chief Executive powerpokmon

View Post Originally Posted by bluemorpho
Cool! I can't wait! Thanks for taking over the magazine powerpokmon and McKittyKitty. I'm sure you guys will do an awesome job with it

Thank you. I love doing this magazine.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:48 AM   #4
❤Mrs. Styles❤
Webkinz :)

McKittyKitty knows the way
McKittyKitty knows the wayMcKittyKitty knows the wayMcKittyKitty knows the way

Me too! It's such a fun magazine.
McKittyKitty is offline Female
Old 03-02-2013, 02:51 PM   #5
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Cool, great job on the magazine c:
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 03-02-2013, 03:23 PM   #6
❤Mrs. Styles❤

McKittyKitty knows the way
McKittyKitty knows the wayMcKittyKitty knows the wayMcKittyKitty knows the way

I love the layout of the magazine! It looks great!
I can't wait for the next issue.
McKittyKitty is offline Female
Old 03-02-2013, 03:35 PM   #7
Jar Jar is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Fabulous new issue!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 03-02-2013, 04:05 PM   #8

Pinkamena is on a distinguished road

Great Issue!
Pinkamena is offline Female
Old 03-02-2013, 04:41 PM   #9
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by McKittyKitty
I love the layout of the magazine! It looks great!
I can't wait for the next issue.

I am so happy everyone loves the new and revised Webkinz FurReal Magazine. McKittyKitty did an amazing job with "This Month's Fashion Outfits". The April issue will be even more wonderful with more pictures and a another new section. I'm going to do what I can do right now for the next issue.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:20 PM   #10
Party Pat is
Gifted

bluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no bounds
bluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by powerpokmon
I am so happy everyone loves the new and revised Webkinz FurReal Magazine. McKittyKitty did an amazing job with "This Month's Fashion Outfits". The April issue will be even more wonderful with more pictures and a another new section. I'm going to do what I can do right now for the next issue.
I agree! I loved the Fashion Outfit section! The outfits were really cute I love the one with the Chalk Flower Top and Blue and Green Kilt.
bluemorpho is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, atom was here, ban nick studio 10, desty was here :), doge was here, googles always prevail, great job from leeann, hulk dun smash here!, i am a stegosaurus, jude was here, keldeo sliced here, rise of nations, straight for your heart, ubfunkeyswereawesome, webkinz, webkinz furreal magazine, wetnose reads furreal, ♛wheatlightning