Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Newz & Insider Info

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2018, 09:19 PM   #1
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default News affecting amazing world shut down and webkinz world

I am not sure how many people here have accounts that are going to be affected by this, but today they announced the closure of Amazing world and then proceeded to tell people how to redeem account purchases and transfer to Webkinz World. It is sad, it is scary for holders of Webkinz Accounts as we watch sister sites shut down and get shifted to Webkinz World.

My thoughts on the current situation is this:
Amazing World stopped updates a while ago. Even on the Parent Site and Ganz World were no longer blogging about Amazing World. They had been preparing for shut down and it was not really a shock. Contrary to Webkinz World, they did not create an app to offset the loss. This indicates to me that Webkinz World is a 'Full-Steam-Ahead' operation. They are focusing all of their energy on site recovery, data migration and full function by 2020. They have been transparent and requested we be patient as they go through this transition. I am behind them 100% and I believe that for all of the energy they are expending to get this project up and running they have fully proven to me that Webkinz World Creative Team are not behaving like a site ready for shutdown.

Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2018, 09:28 PM   #2
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: News affecting amazing world shut down and webkinz world

Wow that's pretty crazy . But at least they're giving the option to somewhat "transfer" everything to WW, whereas Mazin' Hamsters sadly didn't have that option. Although it shouldn't be a shock it kinda is, sometimes you know when things like this are going to happen but other times you just don't know. I was unaware that this was going to happen but I guess we all knew deep down it would eventually.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-09-2018, 10:28 PM   #3
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for all the information!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 01-10-2018, 08:34 AM   #4
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Luvfrogs, if you go to the Amazing World portion of the Ganzworld site (that's where I got the announcement from) you can see that this was already happening around the Summer time. So it has been slowly winding down since Summer already.

Just bringing this to the top, people need to see this do they know what to do.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-10-2018 at 08:34 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-12-2018, 02:08 PM   #5

mdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guide

I do not know what to do ???
Closed