Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > MyPage

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2017, 03:45 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Ariavera232 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Where is "my page"

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a fun weekend so far!

I got my little cousin a webkinz and we have been playing online for the past week together, everytime she finishes a task or completes a game and gets a "badge" it says it will be found on "my page". when I was younger and had a webkinz of my own, i made a page for my webkinz. I can't seem to find the "my page" button or anything! It's been bugging me so much since i can't find it, and apparently there still is a "my page" considering there isn't a single article on google saying the "my page" feature is gone.

NOTE: My cousins webkinz has a deluxe account so i honestly have no clue where the "my page" feature is

Someone please help, this has been bugging me like crazy! I even went onto my laptop and logged into her account to make sure it wasn't just her computer.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, hopefully you can solve my problem
Ariavera232 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2017, 06:17 PM   #2
Go XYZ!
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Where is "my page"

I don't think My Page is a feature anymore! At least not for right now! Maybe someone knows more than I do! I have been looking around on my non-deluxe account and can't find anything about it!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 11-12-2017, 11:45 PM   #3
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel
nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel

if i remember right, that was recently(in the past year ish) been taken down. some reason i liked it, but i dont think it was too popular. i guess they didnt update the badges thingy
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 11-19-2017, 12:15 AM   #4

gizzy1977 has a reputation beyond reputegizzy1977 has a reputation beyond reputegizzy1977 has a reputation beyond reputegizzy1977 has a reputation beyond reputegizzy1977 has a reputation beyond reputegizzy1977 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure if the Webkinz team wants to bring back My Page. I remember seeing the message that read something about it not existing anymore, it's really sad. Hopefully we'll get some kind of replacement eventually, but I just don't see it happening any time soon.
gizzy1977 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2017, 04:16 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
Ariavera232 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you everyone for answering back to me, sorry for such a late reply.

Like I said in the post, this whole thing has driven me crazy not knowing where it went since there literally isn't any info about it being deleted. anyways thank you again everyone.
Ariavera232 is offline Female
Closed