Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - WI Bucks

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2010, 09:56 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Jessica's Next Top Graphic Maker: Round 2!! We're getting really friendly over here! contest ends Nov 29!

~Contestants~
Bree (Luv2writeNS) SE
Squiggle (Purplesquiggle) SE
Isabelle (Isabelle123)
Selene (Tinkrulz) SE
Jordan (Jordan~) SE
Yummy (Yummy98 ) SE
Rita (AthenaIsis) SE
Sam (158lawhop)
Katie (Klcao12) SE
Kelsey (CutiePie_Kelsey) SE
Carebear (Hazi)

•Theme
I will be assigning you people and your going to question them and get to know them better while your doing that you have to make a signature about them

ex: I like banana's and my favorite color is purple.
you would have to make something similar to what they said and turn it into a siggy!

•partners
Kelsey has Rita
Rita has Sam
Katie has Kelsey
Sam has Jordan
Jordan has Katie
Bree has Yummy
Yummy has Carebear
Squiggle has Isabelle
Isabelle has Selene
Carebear has Squiggle
Selene has Bree
Did I miss anybody?? Tell me right away if I did!

~Remember~

Jessica this means that you have been eliminated sorry
Jessica this means that you were in the bottom two but you are safe
Jessica this means that you have not submitted your graphic yet
Jessica this means that you have won the round
SE means that you have submitted your entry

Last edited by jessie_1721; 11-28-2010 at 04:18 PM..
jessie_1721 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2010, 09:59 PM   #2
-Stay Strong-

Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!

Default Re: Jessica's Next Top Graphic Maker: Round 2!! We're getting really friendly over here! contest ends Nov 29!

Wow, this is an interesting and unique thing to do, haha.
Jordan~ is offline Female
Old 11-22-2010, 10:07 PM   #3

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Jessica's Next Top Graphic Maker: Round 2!! We're getting really friendly over here! contest ends Nov 29!

View Post Originally Posted by Jordan~
Wow, this is an interesting and unique thing to do, haha.
Yahh i always try to be unique
Old 11-22-2010, 10:10 PM   #4
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

So we are supposed to vm them and ask them questions or post the questions on here?
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 11-22-2010, 10:25 PM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by CutiePie_Kelsey
So we are supposed to vm them and ask them questions or post the questions on here?
probably VM would work the best
Old 11-23-2010, 06:34 AM   #6
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Okay, I thought so, I just didn't know if you wanted the questions we asked posted on here
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 11-23-2010, 07:28 AM   #7
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Ok Yummy! Let's get to work!

I almost passed out from laughing--those are two of my main quirks! I love bananas and LOVE LOVE LOVE purple! My friends nicknames oursekves the Bananas! Weird right......
Old 11-23-2010, 08:15 AM   #8
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

Oh! This will be fun! I'll go vm Isabelle now!
Old 11-23-2010, 04:16 PM   #9
ell i'm katiee (:

klcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Okayy. I'll get started! (:

Last edited by klcao12; 11-23-2010 at 04:46 PM..
klcao12 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2010, 09:40 PM   #10
ell i'm katiee (:

klcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I had Kelsey. I based her's on what her favorite holiday was.. And she gave me two options and I picked the Christmas option (:

Click the image to open in full size.
klcao12 is offline Female

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, allthegoodtagsweretaken, apples are awesome, mippet of muffins, once upon a dream, underneaththesun♥