Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - WI Bucks

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 09:06 PM   #1
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Lightbulb Animalover48's Seasonal WNTM! - Round 4: Summer - No more contestants, we are on round 4! -

UPDATE: Round 4 is up! Click HERE to enter your Summer outfit!

UPDATE: Round 3 is up! Click HERE to enter your Spring outfit!

UPDATE: Round 2 is up! Click HERE to enter your Winter outfit!

UPDATE: CONTEST CHANGE!
Please click HERE for more information on the update. The front page has already been changed.

Hello and welcome to the SEASON edition of Webkinz Next Top Model!!!
Show off your cutest and craziest Autumn, Winter, Spring, and Summer outfits here! There will only be 4 rounds, one for each season. I will eliminate one person each round. We will be starting with an Autumn outfit though, just to get warmed up! Here is a list of the rounds:

1st Round: Autumn (2 people will be eliminated)
2nd Round: Winter (1 person will be eliminated)
3rd Round: Spring (1 person will be eliminated)
4th Round: Summer (1 person will be eliminated)

You may be thinking..."I can't enter a contest that spans until next Summer!!!" Don't worry! Once everyone submits their outfits we'll move to the next round!

First of all...here are the RULES!
1. You may only submit one pet with one outfit for each round.
2. No complaining/whining that you didn't win a round or were eliminated. I try to judge fairly and I expect you to play fairly.
3. Put the word autumn somewhere in your form.
4. You may use any clothing you'd like!
5. Follow all other WI rules ofcourse.
6. Have fun!

Prizes!
Once we get to the end, the first place winner will get 300 WI bucks.
Second place winner will get 100 WI bucks.

Enter here!
Please fill out this form along with your Autumn themed outfit!
1. WI Username:
2. Pet's Name:
3. Picture of pet:
4. What pet is wearing (ex. Yellow Rainboots, Red Belt, etc.)
5. Secret Word:

Contestants!
If your name is in brown, you still need to post your picture!
1. petlover02
2. 9gingin99999 dropped out
3. c2h2e
4. sportslover
5. TheIcedance
6. kaitlyn31 eliminated for late entry
7. tiggy2

Last edited by animalover48; 10-29-2010 at 06:19 PM..
animalover48 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2010, 07:56 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: -♥- Animalover48's Holiday WNTM!!! -♥- Show off all your holiday outfits!!! -♥- Need 10 More Contestants!!! -♥-

Just a tip animal, some people might not want to enter because, 100 bucks isnt that much...

Im sorry im not entering, but im not because im not good with fashion
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 09-13-2010, 04:03 PM   #3
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: -♥- Animalover48's Holiday WNTM!!! -♥- Show off all your holiday outfits!!! -♥- Need 10 More Contestants!!! -♥-

I was thinking it was more just for fun then for a prize...hmm I guess I can boost the prize up then...
Old 09-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #4
Call me Lizzie.

petlover02 knows the way
petlover02 knows the waypetlover02 knows the waypetlover02 knows the waypetlover02 knows the way

I'd love to enter! lemme just get an outfit together.
petlover02 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 07:28 PM   #5
8gingin09

8gingin99999 will become famous soon enough

me to ill do it tomrow
8gingin99999 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 10:32 PM   #6
Call me Lizzie.

petlover02 knows the way
petlover02 knows the waypetlover02 knows the waypetlover02 knows the waypetlover02 knows the way

1. WI Username: petlover02
2. Pet's Name: Stella
3. Picture of pet: Click the image to open in full size.
4. What pet is wearing (ex. Yellow Rainboots, Red Belt, etc.) thick-knit sweater, cargo pants, moccasins and stripy toque
5. Secret Word: autumn
Old 09-14-2010, 04:03 PM   #7
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

Hey petlover...you're picture isn't showing up. Ty attaching it instead.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:12 PM   #8
^

c2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to all

Please fill out this form along with your Autumn themed outfit!
1. WI Username: c2h2e
2. Pet's Name: Princess
3. Picture of pet: Click the image to open in full size.
4. What pet is wearing (ex. Yellow Rainboots, Red Belt, etc.): Autumn Striped Sweater, Autumn Sunset Toque, Jeans, & B-Ball Shoes

Last edited by c2h2e; 10-07-2010 at 06:26 PM..
c2h2e is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 05:22 PM   #9
hiddlesbatched
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell

I'm gonna enter!
1. WI username: Sportslover
2. Pet's name: Charlie
3. Pic of Pet: Below!
4. Description: (It's her lounging aroung outfit done on the snowy flooring.)Magic W Shades, Balloon Dartz Hoodie, Cuffed Jeans, Moccasins, and DJ Headphones
Attached Images
File Type: pngCharlie2.png (43.6 KB, 35 views)

Last edited by sportslover; 10-06-2010 at 04:01 PM..
sportslover is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 05:22 PM   #10
Call me Lizzie.

petlover02 knows the way

ok here does it work now?
Attached Images
File Type: pngStella.png (145.4 KB, 0 views)

Tags
animalover48 was here!