Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Members - WI Bucks (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-wi-bucks-298/)
-   -   Animalover48's Seasonal WNTM! - Round 4: Summer - No more contestants, we are on round 4! - (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-wi-bucks-298/animalover48s-seasonal-wntm-round-4-summer-653750/)

animalover4809-12-2010 09:06 PM

Animalover48's Seasonal WNTM! - Round 4: Summer - No more contestants, we are on round 4! -

UPDATE: Round 4 is up! Click HERE to enter your Summer outfit!

UPDATE: Round 3 is up! Click HERE to enter your Spring outfit!

UPDATE: Round 2 is up! Click HERE to enter your Winter outfit!

UPDATE: CONTEST CHANGE!
Please click HERE for more information on the update. The front page has already been changed.

Hello and welcome to the SEASON edition of Webkinz Next Top Model!!!
Show off your cutest and craziest Autumn, Winter, Spring, and Summer outfits here! There will only be 4 rounds, one for each season. I will eliminate one person each round. We will be starting with an Autumn outfit though, just to get warmed up! Here is a list of the rounds:

1st Round: Autumn (2 people will be eliminated)
2nd Round: Winter (1 person will be eliminated)
3rd Round: Spring (1 person will be eliminated)
4th Round: Summer (1 person will be eliminated)

You may be thinking..."I can't enter a contest that spans until next Summer!!!" Don't worry! Once everyone submits their outfits we'll move to the next round!

First of all...here are the RULES!
1. You may only submit one pet with one outfit for each round.
2. No complaining/whining that you didn't win a round or were eliminated. I try to judge fairly and I expect you to play fairly.
3. Put the word autumn somewhere in your form.
4. You may use any clothing you'd like!
5. Follow all other WI rules ofcourse.
6. Have fun!

:trophy: Prizes!
Once we get to the end, the first place winner will get 300 WI bucks.
Second place winner will get 100 WI bucks.

Enter here!
Please fill out this form along with your Autumn themed outfit!
1. WI Username:
2. Pet's Name:
3. Picture of pet:
4. What pet is wearing (ex. Yellow Rainboots, Red Belt, etc.)
5. Secret Word:

Contestants!
If your name is in brown, you still need to post your picture!
1. petlover02
2. 9gingin99999 dropped out
3. c2h2e
4. sportslover
5. TheIcedance
6. kaitlyn31 eliminated for late entry
7. tiggy2

MAKroll09-13-2010 07:56 AM

Re: -♥- Animalover48's Holiday WNTM!!! -♥- Show off all your holiday outfits!!! -♥- Need 10 More Contestants!!! -♥-

Just a tip animal, some people might not want to enter because, 100 bucks isnt that much...

Im sorry im not entering, but im not because im not good with fashion :P

animalover4809-13-2010 04:03 PM

Re: -♥- Animalover48's Holiday WNTM!!! -♥- Show off all your holiday outfits!!! -♥- Need 10 More Contestants!!! -♥-

I was thinking it was more just for fun then for a prize...hmm I guess I can boost the prize up then...

petlover0209-13-2010 05:51 PM

I'd love to enter! lemme just get an outfit together. :)

8gingin9999909-13-2010 07:28 PM

me to ill do it tomrow

petlover0209-13-2010 10:32 PM

1. WI Username: petlover02
2. Pet's Name: Stella
3. Picture of pet: http://i54.tinypic.com/dq21ea.jpg
4. What pet is wearing (ex. Yellow Rainboots, Red Belt, etc.) thick-knit sweater, cargo pants, moccasins and stripy toque
5. Secret Word: autumn

animalover4809-14-2010 04:03 PM

Hey petlover...you're picture isn't showing up. Ty attaching it instead.

c2h2e09-14-2010 05:12 PM

Please fill out this form along with your Autumn themed outfit!
1. WI Username: c2h2e
2. Pet's Name: Princess
3. Picture of pet: http://i54.tinypic.com/dowitv_th.png
4. What pet is wearing (ex. Yellow Rainboots, Red Belt, etc.): Autumn Striped Sweater, Autumn Sunset Toque, Jeans, & B-Ball Shoes

sportslover09-14-2010 05:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm gonna enter!
1. WI username: Sportslover
2. Pet's name: Charlie
3. Pic of Pet: Below!
4. Description: (It's her lounging aroung outfit done on the snowy flooring.)Magic W Shades, Balloon Dartz Hoodie, Cuffed Jeans, Moccasins, and DJ Headphones

petlover0209-14-2010 05:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ok here does it work now?