Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 06:31 PM   #11
JB&JB love
Webkinz :)

*KinzXluver* will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ~~~~INSPIRED BY WIKYLO: Ginger's New BFF! Do you have what it takes to be my BFF?~~~~Spotz Left: 11!

Pet Name: Lillie
Pet Gender[can be male, I may want a guy friend too]: Girl
Pet Type: Pegasus
Brief Description of why you want to be my BFF: I want to be your Bff because I LOVE modeling, Demi Lavato (she did great in camp rock) and I HATE burgers! I'm just like you! I think we would be great bff's.
*KinzXluver* is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2008, 09:59 AM   #12
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ~~~~INSPIRED BY WIKYLO: Ginger's New BFF! Do you have what it takes to be my BFF?~~~~Spotz Left: 11!

Come on people lets enter so we can start this AWESOME contest!
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 10:20 AM   #13
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Okay I wanna join but,jewlianna would like prize 3.(Friendship forever) and prize number two.(photo shoot babay!!) Here is the forum
Jewlianna
Female
Velvet elaphant
Because I had a bff that was populer and everything and one day she told me "Sorry your not as cool as me and not that pretty". They had a hudge fight and Jewlianna is still crying. She loves fashion and nick jonas(I had ANOTHER dream about him last night lol) and most importly friendship. She perfers to read candy apple books. I also love to model and I love demi too and I really like pop and slow rock.
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 10:31 AM   #14

thanks for your entry!!!
Old 11-15-2008, 10:42 AM   #15
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Default Re: ~~~~INSPIRED BY WIKYLO: Ginger's New BFF! Do you have what it takes to be my BFF?~~~~Spotz Left: 9! HUrry Hurrry1 :]

Your welcome!! Does ginger wanna join a beauty pagent I made?
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 11:30 AM   #16

Default Re: ~~~~INSPIRED BY WIKYLO: Ginger's New BFF! Do you have what it takes to be my BFF?~~~~Spotz Left: 9! HUrry Hurrry1 :]

i would, but im in a lot of contests. i cant keep up. maybe if u have a season two i will!
Old 11-15-2008, 12:25 PM   #17

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Pet Name: Sandy
Pet Gender[can be male, I may want a guy friend too]: female

Pet Type: chihuahua
Brief Description of why you want to be my BFF: I am in need of a new BFF, and even though we have complete oppesite personalities, we would make a great pair!
geros9 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 07:54 PM   #18
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

let's get this contest rooooooollin!
Old 11-19-2008, 08:00 PM   #19
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

this is exactly like my friends contest, your copying. Even the set up of the first post your copting! (and no, it's not the person your giving credit to on the title)
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 08:20 PM   #20

im sorry. the only one i ever saw was wik's. he was the first one i EVER saw. after his more people started it.

im sorry if it seems the same, but there are tons of contests alike others. like top model contests. people just use them.

please dont get mad. im only giving the person that inspired me to do this contest credit
Closed