Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Members - Food (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/)
-   -   ~♥~Top Modelz ~♥~!*٘Do you think u can be on top??Season1*~~٘~~*New round posted!!!! RESULTS ARE UP!*~~٘~~* (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/%7E-%7Etop-modelz-%7E-%7E-%2A-391080/)

~Kate~09-14-2008 05:41 PM

~♥~Top Modelz ~♥~!*٘Do you think u can be on top??Season1*~~٘~~*New round posted!!!! RESULTS ARE UP!*~~٘~~*

Welcome to ~Kate~'s Season 1 of ~♥~Top Modelz~♥~! Now, let's meet our judges or judge O.o:

1)Kate
Before I move on to the prizes, we have to go through the rules...let's get it over with!
RULES!:D

1) Please don't steal another model's outfit. And if you do on accident, then you should change your outfit quickly!
2) Don't be mean to any of the other contestants and never boast or brag!
and
3) Just have fun with this!

Our Prizes!
I might change the prizes , for now its a surprise :)

Here is the form that you need to fill out if you're ready for this great experience!

Pet Name:
Pet Type:
Pet Gender:
Why does your pet want to win?:
Statement: I, (your WI id) and, (your pet's name), promise to turn in our pics on time and to be kind to my competitiors!
Pic:

Contestants :
^_^ = You have posted your pic
D:= You need to post your pic
~♥~= You're our Round winner!!!

Lefty21 with Penguino D:

fuzzywuzzy528 with Summer 3rd Place!

gymnasticsgirl96 with Princess D:

Lefty2109-14-2008 05:52 PM

Re: PLS JOIN:D!~♥~Top Modelz ~♥~!*٘Do you think u can be on top??Season1*٘SPOTS WILL BE GONE SIGN UP NOW!٘*٘

ok!
Pet Name: Penguino
Pet Type: Penguin
Pet Gender: boy
Why does your pet want to win?: to win the prizes!!
Statement: I, Lefty21 and, Clover, will try to turn in our pics on time and to be kind to my competitiors!
Pic:

I will upload the pic soon.

hespsn09-14-2008 05:58 PM

Re: PLS JOIN:D!~♥~Top Modelz ~♥~!*٘Do you think u can be on top??Season1*٘SPOTS WILL BE GONE SIGN UP NOW!٘*٘

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Kate~ (Post 10498045)
Welcome to ~Kate~'s Season 1 of ~♥~Top Modelz~♥~! Now, let's meet our judges:

1)Kate
2)Brittany998807

Before I move on to the prizes, we have to go through the rules...let's get it over with!

RULES!:D
1) Please don't steal another model's outfit. And if you do on accident, then you should change your outfit quickly!
2) Don't be mean to any of the other contestants and never boast or brag!
and
3) Just have fun with this!

Our Prizes!
1st Place: 8 PSFs, a judge for season 2 , and an appearence in my siggy!

Here is the form that you need to fill out if you're ready for this great experience!

Pet Name:
Pet Type:
Pet Gender:
Why does your pet want to win?:
Statement: I, (your WI id) and, (your pet's name), promise to turn in our pics on time and to be kind to my competitiors!
Pic:

---------- ~Kate~ added 28 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Someone join !!!
B
U
M
P

---------- ~Kate~ added 1380 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Someone join =(
B
U
M
P

Pet Name: Tatiana:pc:
Pet Type: Persian Cat
Pet Gender: Female (Girl)
Why does your pet want to win: Because she loves to enter fashion shows (Even if she doesn't win) and beg me to buy her outfits (that's the bad part) so she can join the fashion shows and at least have fun!
I promise to the statement?? What does that mean??
I don't have a pic, so how do I make one?????

09-14-2008 06:00 PM

Pet Name: Bella
Pet Type: American Cocker Spaniel
Pet Gender: Girl
Why does your pet want to win?: She has never won a contest before, but her siblings have
Statement: I, Lyn16 and, Bella, promise to turn in our pics on time and to be kind to my competitiors!
Pic:
http://i36.tinypic.com/10r7l8i.jpg
Bella is wearing the Vacation Grass Skirt and the Swimsiut Top

hespsn09-14-2008 06:01 PM

Please respond and help me and tell me how!!!!!!!!

09-14-2008 06:03 PM

PM me if I win plz

---------- Lyn16 added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

I know how, but it's hard to explain

hiphop77209-14-2008 06:05 PM

Are there any judging spots open? If so, I would love to be a judge. PM me if I can

rangergirl09-14-2008 07:19 PM

i would join but my WW acount is WACKO right now!!! Sorry~~~

kimandky09-14-2008 07:25 PM

how do you do yhe pic????

Lefty2109-15-2008 11:42 AM

what is the theme? summer fun?

---------- Lefty21 added 16 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ---------

http://i33.tinypic.com/vfxbw4.png