Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 06:29 PM   #341
I love my
Webkinz :)

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND EIGHT JUDGING UP!~ROUND TEN POSTED~♥~

really?
awesome!

the outfit my cocker spainial in the picture is wearing
was used in a contest as mariah carey :]
(sorry if I spelled her name wrong)
but I forgot to add the red belt, she had something like a jean jacket & red shirt under it, BUT I didn't thinkn about making the belt look like the shirt until after I posted :p
But I still for a 10 & won the round (not to gloat or anything, just saying)
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 03:01 PM   #342
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND EIGHT JUDGING UP!~ROUND TEN POSTED~♥~

I was talking about the outfit Princess is wearing.
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 04:52 PM   #343
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Love it Princess! Sorry for the long wait. I spent 8 hours on my homework yesterday! That's a record! So anyways I'm working on it right now

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 18 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Okay it took awhile to get everybody dressed and all the furniture moved, but I finally got it!
The lights, the fans...the bubbles? Well, anyways, all the attention is drawn toward Victoria! "That's my kind of party!" she says. She arrived in a grand limo with all her mini zingoz friends. Her two fans in the background were just dying to be in the picture! Actually her role in the movie Bubble scored her a Zacky award! Her very first one! "The best after party of my life! All the hottest stars were there. Of course, they're just raving about what she wears! "Hollywood Sunglasses of course!" says fashion expert, the editor of kinzvogue. "Those purple flip-flops became a new trend. Even her two fans copied her sense of shoes! They're the closest to heels she could get at the mall! I think it's great for a last minute notice. The lilac sparkle party dress draws the attention towards her. The sparkly bow glitters too! The movie stars are always wearing something sparkly and attention grabbing. She took a risk, instead of being all "matchy-matchy" she played around a little bit. The bow throws it off just a touch so it doesn't look like she tried too hard for things to be perfect. Kind of casual, kind of nice!" Way to go Victoria!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 11-05-2008 at 04:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 05:01 PM   #344
I love my

I ♥ it :]
& the limo was a cute touch.
where did that trophy come from??

---------- gymnasticsgirl96 added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by meerkat4evr
I was talking about the outfit Princess is wearing.
oh, yes I understand.
Since you meantioned the cocker spanial, I just randomly described the outfit the one in my pic was wearing
lol. sorry for the confusion

Last edited by gymnasticsgirl96; 11-05-2008 at 05:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-05-2008, 05:08 PM   #345
ilovepink509

I love all the outfits they are wearing Princess! I didn't even know you already had that red dotty dress! Adorable! They are just too cute. The trophy is from Zacky's quest, I have a whole bunch of them just laying around, so I moved it to the room while I was at it! LOL they take a long time to complete the game but usually I get one. Judging must be hard, I really love Princess's outfit!
Old 11-05-2008, 05:22 PM   #346
I love my

thanks.
& I tihnk the idea os the pink & purple is cute (& the bow ties with the shoes) so it balances.

& I finally got the dress after waiting for a long while.
I got the cherry tank top & got the polka dot dress from the kinzstyle shop.
I have been wanting it forever lol.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:07 PM   #347
I'm a dancer!♥

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Good luck to both of you in the finale!! *munches on popcorn anxiously*
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 07:31 PM   #348
Gift Trainee

Alright GIRLS!
Please. read this all. It took a long time.

The results are IN!
Whiskers: We will start the RESULTS with messages from everyone.
Meerkat: Girls, you are always the top. I knew it would come down to you lovely ladies. And I knew who was going to win right from the start. I love y'all. Be sure to come back for Meerkat's Next Top Model: Season Two. I can't believe it ended so quickly!
Whiskers: Victoria, Polly, Princess and all the others, you were amazing, but now it is down to the FINAL TWO! This was a toughie.
Pokey: *sniffs* I'm sorry, this moment is just beautiful and depressing at the same time. *wipes away tears* We are all FAN-ulous and wonderful. I wish you all could have won.
Roxxi: Victoria and Princess, Polly too, you all were the best of the best, greatest of the great. But, one had to go, and now another. We both are just as good as me!
Billy: First off, Roxxi, when are you nice and touch peoples hearts like that?
Meerkat and Roxxi: She's good like that!
Billy: Anyway, FABULOUS!
Cookie: You guys were tough, and made it through so many rounds. I am wordless.

Meerkat: All of us will miss this one Webkinz. The winning Webkinz will be able to be judge if they choose, for Meerkat's Next Top Model: Season Two or be a contestant. You win that promised 9 PSFs, and a spot in my siggie. Not my avvie, Edward Cullen rules there. This is very heart breaking to say.
4th place: Peanut
3nd place: Polly

and the long awaited, second AND first place!

Meerkat: Sorry for the dramatic pause.
2nd place: Princess

AND

1ST PLACE: VICTORIA!
You have won volleyupp's NTM, and countless others. Now, you are a proud winner of Meerkat's Next Top Model: Season One! I loved Princess's too, but yours was just above and beyond! Victoria spends a lot of KinzCash on her backgrounds, outfits, blood, sweat and tears! I love the limo, trophy and fans!
CONGRATS VICTORIA!
Old 11-06-2008, 09:28 PM   #349
ilovepink509

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~FINAL ROUND JUDGING UP!~♥~

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! oh my word...I'm supposed to be grounded but I couldn't help but sneak on for these results. I am so honored because I know that Princess is an amazing model through these fantastic pictures along with other contests. I didn't know how this contest would turn out since it was just the first season, but it was terrific. The challenges were very fun and the entries were amazing. I met a lot of great people. LOL,"not in my avvie, edward cullen rules there". Aww looks like the contest is done with. *sniff sniff* yeahh it's just...um my allergies. lol. You guys were great.
Old 11-07-2008, 03:14 PM   #350
Gift Trainee

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~FINAL ROUND JUDGING UP!~♥~

I wonder if Princess has read this...
Closed

Tags
fashionistas!!, good luck~from omg, style, yay top 3!