Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 07:53 PM   #281
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND SEVEN JUDGING UP!~ROUND EIGHT POSTED!~♥~

This is a toughie,guys. Be patient. I am a slowpoke at sending my 3 favorite models home!

---------- meerkat4evr added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

I think I know who is going home, but I have to talk to the judges first.

ROXXI! BILLY! COOKIE! MARSHMALLOW! GET OVER HERE!

Last edited by meerkat4evr; 10-24-2008 at 07:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2008, 08:04 PM   #282
I love my
Webkinz :)

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: ~♥~Meerkat's Next Top Model Season 1!~No more spots left!~Win up to 9 PSFs!~ROUND SEVEN JUDGING UP!~ROUND EIGHT POSTED!~♥~

Thank You Kelseey/Victoria! (not sure which to say haha)
I must say, Victoria & Polly look rather cute.
they really look like they are yorkies!
I agree, for some reason I had a feeling we would all make it far, but I didn't really think TOP THREE until a few rounds ago lol.
it's so cool/weird
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 10:25 PM   #283
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

I know, I keep thinking there's more people! It's kind of creepy thinking that this is the last round before the finale! I think Princess has been one of the best pink poodles I have seen in all the modeling contests(which is a lot!). I think the salon chair idea thingie was very clever. And I also love Polly's outfit! I'm glad it isn't like some other people who just make an all white outfit. Congrats to both of you! Hmm top 3, I don't really believe it. I STILL can't believe how great you 2 are! I'm sooo happy I joined this contest, and I can't believe I just clicked on this one because I thought meerkat was a cool username! LOL, look at what my love of meerkats has gotten me into! One of the most amazing contests ever!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 03:20 PM   #284
I love my

Thank You Kelseey!!
I actually got the hair fluffing idea from you.
I saw a pic in one of your albums, & it said Victoria was fluffing her hair, & I kinda used that idea
*hope you don't mind* But it was a GREAT idea!

& I agree, everyones pics are so great, they are as close as you can get with the clothing that is avalible in WW.

I am kinda nervous for the results, it must be hard for you meerkat!
Old 10-25-2008, 07:39 PM   #285
ilovepink509

oh yupp! Every time Victoria is pampered, usually I talk about her fur being fluffed. That's fine, technically it's not copying. I think of going in the salon and saying "I want the poodle hairdo!" instead of mine was just explaining what Victoria does before modeling, kind of like brushing your hair. umm if you don't understand what I'm talking about, that's okay. Just that it's kind of different and it's okay with me!
Old 10-25-2008, 08:10 PM   #286
I love my

ohh, well, it's a cute idea :]
& i understand what you mean! Many judges like to evaluate you on background,presentation, & meaning (by that i mean, what the picture means, & how it ties into the theame.)
But I totally can't wait for judging!
I honestly don't want anyone to leave, it's a hard dessision, like I said before.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:52 AM   #287
I'm a dancer!♥

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Sorry, I went downtown yesterday and went to this awesome restaurant called Ed Debevic's and they dance on the counters and are reallly rude to you! It's awesome!! LOL

Anyway, I can't wait either. It will be tough for all of us, but meerkat will choose her honest opinion and I would hope that whoever gets sent home will be happy with it. (I know we will, you two are all so nice, and I have promised myslef that I will be extremely OK with it if I get sent home ((not that I wouldn't in any other case, LOL)) )

Good luck to all, we just have to remember, whoever gets sent home was a completely fabulous model!! If one of us gets snet home we can just watch the show!! LOLZ
Click the image to open in full size.
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 10:10 AM   #288
ilovepink509

Aww thanks for the encouraging message hiphop! Yupp, I'll be okay, however, I'm unsure about Victoria....oh she'll just go to the spa and forget all about it. But whoever goes home(even if that's me) definitely has the potential to win any contest. I've never seen a top 3 in a modeling contest with so much talent and kindness. Ooh, this is so exciting!
Old 10-26-2008, 11:34 AM   #289
I love my

Agreed, Agreed, AGREED! LOL
I will be ok if I am sent home, because, I know that we all did great, & that it was a hard dessision, so it balances out in the end. (that probably didn't make sence, I couldn't think of the words to describe what I meant)

& hey, it's the top 3, we will all still get a prize so, it's great.
Old 10-26-2008, 01:44 PM   #290
I'm a dancer!♥

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Yeah, I totally agree, everyone. I will prob be on a lot today becuase I will be checking to see if the results are in!!

We have a modeling room in our house, at the end of this contest we should all have a modeling part-ay with just meerkat, Princess, Victoria and Polly at our WW home!! That'd be soo cool!
hiphop772 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
fashionistas!!, good luck~from omg, style, yay top 3!