Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 09:00 AM   #101
radical
Gift Guru

madolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talent

Default Re: <(> Do you want your pet to become a singing sensation? Than you've come to the right place! Dolly's Amerikinz Idol! No sopts left, but feel free to watch!

I'm sorry Brittany. I'm REALLY busy. I have to look up songs on YouTube that I haven't heard, and judging takes quit a while. I just can't squeeze it in right now. I will, I promise.

---------- madolly added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and Kissimee is eliminated.

---------- madolly added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

For not entering a song.

Last edited by madolly; 08-26-2008 at 02:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2008, 09:01 AM   #102
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: <(> Do you want your pet to become a singing sensation? Than you've come to the right place! Dolly's Amerikinz Idol! No sopts left, but feel free to watch!

YAY! Judging! Me and Kaa are excited!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 08-26-2008, 09:27 AM   #103
radical
Gift Guru

madolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talent

Okay, I'm gonna try to start now. They'll be posted today, thats for sure.

---------- madolly added 17 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Today there will be a bottom two, and a top two. Aquakatie with Kissimee is eliminated.

Aquakatie with Kissimee
Spoiler: show
Good job, you're safe.

Saachigirl with Ginger
It's different, but different wasn't good enough this time. Sorry, you're in the bottom two.

Pun with Victoria
Great! Loved it! Top two.

Sp0nge with Kaa
Oh no, you broke your record. If there was a top three this week you'd be in it, but there's not enough people. LOL, you're safe.

Pawprint with Milkshake
Sorry, I didn't like it....bottom two.

Astro77677 with Hunter
Good. Safe.

Brittany998807 with Sandy
Good job! Top two!

The top two are....
Victoria and Sandy!

The winner is.....
Victoria, once again!! Very close this week, with all of you. Good job everyone!

The bottom two are...
Ginger and Milkshake

Ginger
must go home this week. You've done a great job in this competition We'll miss you very much
Ginger!

Next theme coming up...

11 finalists have been narrowed to 5 idols. When we reach three, there will be our finale, where there will be a live poll. It's all up to WI to see who wins! We'll see in two weeks, shall we?

---------- madolly added 4 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

This week's theme is....
CHRIS BROWN!

This week, you must enter a song that is by one of my favorite artists, Chris Brown! (I will not allow No Air, though.)

This will be fun, won't it?

The deadline is Tuesday, September 2 at 8:00 PM EST.

Good luck!

Last edited by madolly; 08-26-2008 at 02:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-26-2008, 10:30 AM   #104
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Kaa will sing Forever!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 08-26-2008, 11:27 AM   #105
Webkinz :)

pawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to behold

Milkshake will sing Say Goodbye!
pawprint123456 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2008, 02:27 PM   #106
radical
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by aquakatie
i will sing shake it by metro station

---------- aquakatie added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

wait can i sing taht song
oh cool i won the round

---------- aquakatie added 9 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

never mind i no its a risk but ill sing Apologize by One republic
OMG, so sorry. I passed right by this post. Aquakatie is not eliminated. Once again, SO SORRY!!
Old 08-26-2008, 04:29 PM   #107
astro77677

astro77677 has a spectacular aura about

ok Hunter Will Sing Forever By: Chris Brown
Old 08-26-2008, 04:31 PM   #108
radical
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by astro77677
ok Hunter Will Sing Forever By: Chris Brown
Sorry, Sp0nge has taken that. Please choose a different one.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:41 PM   #109
astro77677

astro77677 has a spectacular aura about

ok hold on let me find another one

---------- astro77677 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

i will sing Gimme Whatcha Got

Last edited by astro77677; 08-26-2008 at 04:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-27-2008, 04:07 PM   #110
radical
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by astro77677
ok hold on let me find another one

---------- astro77677 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

i will sing Gimme Whatcha Got
I'm so sorry. My mom won't let me listen to that.

Just pick one that's not Damage, Take You Down, or Gimme Whatcha Got.

I'm SOO sorry!

---------- madolly added 1402 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Never mind.

Last edited by madolly; 08-27-2008 at 04:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed