Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 09:26 AM   #1
Jacob Black ♥'s
Banned
zoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura aboutzoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura about

Talking zoeychloe101's WNTM Warrs! 20 Spots Left!

Welcome to WNTM WAR!

This is how it works: We have 4 teams with 5 models on each. At the end of every challenge I will choose the team that I think that is the weakest then those members of that team will pm me which member will go home so at the end there will be one member on each of the 4 teams.Once we have the last ones remaning on each team then I will put up a poll then the winner will win WNTM Wars. Ok the prizes will be like 20 people so we would go down to like 5th place then like 10 first, 8 second like that.
THANKS!

We will only have dropouts if you are going on vacation like that so if you enter you have to stay committed.

Here are the teams:

Blue Team : )

Pink Team : )

Purple Team : )

Green Team : )

These are the judges!!!:
:cmunk: Chippy
Jessica
Mimi
Justice
:husky:Cutie

Prizes:

First: 10 PSFS.
Second: 8 PSFS.
Third: 6 PSFS.
Fourth: 4 PSFS.

Form:

Pet Name:
Pet Type:
can you pm:
Entry pic (no theme):
Secert Password for pming:
Are you comminted:

zoeychloe101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 02:02 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Default Re: zoeychloe101's WNTM Warrs! 20 Spots Left!

View Post Originally Posted by zoeychloe101
Welcome to WNTM WAR!

This is how it works: We have 4 teams with 5 models on each. At the end of every challenge I will choose the team that I think that is the weakest then those members of that team will pm me which member will go home so at the end there will be one member on each of the 4 teams.Once we have the last ones remaning on each team then I will put up a poll then the winner will win WNTM Wars. Ok the prizes will be like 20 people so we would go down to like 5th place then like 10 first, 8 second like that.
THANKS!

We will only have dropouts if you are going on vacation like that so if you enter you have to stay committed.

Here are the teams:

Blue Team : )

Pink Team : )

Purple Team : )

Green Team : )

These are the judges!!!:
:cmunk: Chippy
Jessica
Mimi
Justice
:husky:Cutie

Prizes:

First: 10 PSFS.
Second: 8 PSFS.
Third: 6 PSFS.
Fourth: 4 PSFS.

Form:

Pet Name:
Pet Type:
can you pm:
Entry pic (no theme):
Secert Password for pming:
Are you comminted:

I would like to enter!
Pet name:
Selena
Pet type:
Tiger Snake
Can you PM: Yes
Entry pic: Below
My pet's thoughts are in orange, mine in the purple I'm using right now!
Click the image to open in full size.
Hey guysssssss!
Thisssssss isssss me, Sssselena in my favorite outfit!
Ssssorry for all the ssss's, but what do you expect?
I'm a sssssnake!
Anywayssss, thisssss outfit includesssss a Ssssstraw Hat, White Hollywood Ssssunglasses, and a Good Fairy T-Sssshirt!
I love wearing thissss outfit to sssschool at recesssss when I hang out with my friendsssss!
Ssssso, I hope you like it!!!
Yes, Selena is 'sssssorry' for all the s's!
I hope you like her outfit!
-cutiebug343 and Selena

cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 03:37 PM   #3
Jacob Black ♥'s
Banned
zoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura aboutzoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: zoeychloe101's WNTM Warrs! 20 Spots Left!

THANKS! what team do you want to be on?
zoeychloe101 is offline Female
Closed