Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 06:37 AM   #1
Jacob Black ♥'s
Banned
zoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura aboutzoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura about

Talking zoeychloe101's Webkinz Olympics ~all spots taken feel free to watch!~ elminations made ~ WINNER POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to zoeychloe101's Webkinz Olympics

WINNER POSTED AT END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Join next SEASON!!!!!

Hi! Welcome to my Webkinz Olympics
We will have different teams and
different Challenges every
week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You even get to choose what team
you want to be on! Isn't that
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the teams you get to choose from

Team Fighter:
1.Mouse2178 with........... :goo: Sereina

Team Puppy
3. ColliesRAwesome with............. :bdog: Scout *

* this means you turned in your picture.

Here is the form if you want to enter:

Pet Name:
Pet Type:
What Team:

If you have any questions or suggestion on the challenge please pm me.

This will be SO fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok! We finally have all 12 contesants!!!!
The first challenge is to talk to your teammate and figure out what yout team avvie is. Also you need to dress up your webkinz and post the pic for your team outfit. Remember you have to agree with your partner. The team avvie and pic of team outfit is due on August 18th. Good Luck!! pm me if you have any questions. And while your at it get to know you partner. Thanks!!!!!!! There will be no elminations on the first challenge. But if you don't turn in the pics on the due date by 7:00 you WILL be elmationed!! But if your partner isn't on then you can do it on your own. HAVE FUN! The Pics were due yesterday and only 3 PEOPLE posted. So now one team that didn't posted will be voted off because no one posted there pics. And the Team that will be voted off is.................................................................................................. .................................

Team Bee, Team Ocean and Team Puddles

Sorry you guys didn't post and the due was yesterday.

Ok here is challenge 2. How many medals did Micheal Phelips win in all of the olympics he has been in? The people who get it wrong will be going home. Have fun! This is on your own.

1. cocomeli
2. Mouse2178
3. swags22
4. ColliesRAwesome
5. paragon571

OK i'm sorry but the team that has to go is............................................................................................. Team Funny ! Sorry but you were the only team that one person didn't respond so sorry.

OK! Here is Challenge 3. The challenge is to "Paint" your webkinz pet swimming in the olypimics and then "paint" his or her score. The Best picture will win and the other team will go home. The due date is Tommorow, September 7 . But the other team that stays will verse each other! So get ready for that but the top 2 teams will get a trophy too even tho they went home. GOOD LUCK!

ColliesRAwesome will win unless someone else will win!!!!!!

Challenge 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will have to make a story about your webkinz, paint a picture of your webkinz on artpad.com, and dress your webkinz up as a movie star or singer!

ColliesRAwesome- Joe Jonas
Mouse2178- Selana Gomez

The due date is today!! September 11! HAVE FUN!!!!!

:deer::manatee:

Last edited by zoeychloe101; 09-11-2008 at 07:18 PM..
zoeychloe101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2008, 07:58 AM   #2
I have way too many
Webkinz :)

cocomeli is on a distinguished road

Default Re: zoeychloe101's Webkinz Olympics ~all spots taken feel free to watch!~ elminations made challenge 3 posted

i'm sorry but i don't think i can do this competition anymore.
cocomeli is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 08:04 AM   #3
Jacob Black ♥'s
Banned
zoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura aboutzoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: zoeychloe101's Webkinz Olympics ~all spots taken feel free to watch!~ elminations made challenge 3 posted

why??????????????
Old 09-07-2008, 11:00 AM   #4
Jacob Black ♥'s
Banned

Default Re: zoeychloe101's Webkinz Olympics ~all spots taken feel free to watch!~ elminations made challenge 4 posted for finals! Mouse2178 and ColliesRAwesome!

THE ELIMATIONS ARE MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Webkinzgrl770, cocomeli, and paragon571 are ELIMATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry didn't post

ColliesRAwesome and Mouse2178 are versing each other in the FINAL ROUND!!!

You need to......... Dress up your webkinz like a fruit!

ColliesRAwesome- Apple
Mouse2178- a Pea

also you need to make up a story or song

DUE TOMMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-07-2008, 01:10 PM   #5

Mouse2178 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: zoeychloe101's Webkinz Olympics ~all spots taken feel free to watch!~ elminations made challenge 4 posted for finals! Mouse2178 and ColliesRAwesome!

heres my entry!!! song coming soon...

Click the image to open in full size.

SONG: Little Google
Oh little google. You shine really bright. Oh little google, you twinkle in the night.
Thats because, oh yea..

1,2,3,4! Your my little google, YES YOU ARE. Your my little snowflake from above. Your my greatest treasure, i never go without you, because your my little google.

Oh little google. You shine at night. Oh little google, you have a fright. Thats because, oh yea..

1,2,3,4! Your my little google, YES YOU ARE. Your my little snowflake from above. Your my greatest treasure, i never go without you, because your my little google.

By Mouse2178

---------- Mouse2178 added 11 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Im so excited for the resutls!

Last edited by Mouse2178; 09-07-2008 at 01:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Mouse2178 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 04:48 PM   #6
Jacob Black ♥'s
Banned

THATS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-07-2008, 05:09 PM   #7

Mouse2178 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks!!!!!1
Mouse2178 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 05:15 PM   #8
I have way too many

cocomeli is on a distinguished road

i know that i said i wnted to quit but i changed my mind here's my swimming webby!
sorry about the confussion

i'll get working on the next round right away sorry again
cocomeli is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 06:46 PM   #9
ebkinz addict! :)

ColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of lightColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: zoeychloe101's Webkinz Olympics ~all spots taken feel free to watch!~ elminations made challenge 4 posted for finals! Mouse2178, cocomeli and ColliesRAwesome!

Heres my entry:

And my song:

Scout was on a walk one day
And this Monkey came out to play
He said Scout I have a deal for you
And I hope you love it too
I need you to do one thing
And you will get Bling
and limos and fancy cars
I'll even give you the stars
If you give me your ticket to the spa

Scout said wait just one minute
My family worked hard to get it
We played all these games
and we dressed all the sames
To get this one ticket
so we worked hard to get it

Monkey said yes but they will never know
just say you lost it in the snow

Scout said Lying is wrong
Sorry but I am gone
So Scout walked away
From his chance to stay
at a five star hotel
And what else I cant tell

So remember this as joyful
Scout is very loyal

So they went to the spa
And said lalala
This is so fun
to lay in the sun
Thank you Scout
You didn't pout
You just walked away
So they all said:
HOORAY!
ColliesRAwesome is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 06:50 PM   #10
I roxursox=)

Basketball811 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: zoeychloe101's Webkinz Olympics ~all spots taken feel free to watch!~ elminations made challenge 4 posted for finals! Mouse2178, cocomeli and ColliesRAwesome!

ok dokey lets get this show on the road
Basketball811 is offline Female
Closed