Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 07:37 PM   #1
Is Justin a
Webkinz :)

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

Smile Your Webkinz wanna become an actor? Come check out this contest, then! (modeling, hairstyling, etc.) For boys and girls! The top five contestants will appear in a Youtube/Tinypic video! 7 spots left, join TODAY!!

Your Webkinz wanna become an actor? Come check out this contest, then! (modeling, hairstyling, etc.) For boys and girls! The top five contestants will appear in a Youtube/Tinypic video!
*When hairstyling comes, you will use an editing program*
Thanks for clicking!
Rules:
1. Stay commited.
2. Be nice!
3. Follow directions.
4. Get your pics in on time!
5. Follow all directions!

Form:
Pet name:
Pet species:
Pet gender:
Why you want to enter:
I, (enter username), with (enter pet's name here), will not break any rules, and will get our pics in on time.

If ANYONE breaks any rules, or doesn't get their pics in, that person will be disqualified!

Future Actors:
1. Psp3336 with Sprinkles the Love Puppy(girl)
2. Cheesecakie101 with Frosted Flake the Snowman(girl)
3. Ooggie77 with Rittle the Rottweiler(boy)
4. Kkaitlinn94 with Bella the Cocoa Dino(girl)
5. Horsegal26 with Paris the Cocker Spaniel(girl)
6. Cutiebug343 with Venus the Love Puppy(girl)
7. Jennesa with Cleopatra the Arabian Horse(girl)
8. Volleyuup with Anna the Spotted Leopard(girl)

Enter TODAY!!!!
Once we get 15 people to join, we will start!

Last edited by grundoluvir; 11-23-2008 at 02:16 PM..
grundoluvir is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2008, 07:43 PM   #2
I Must Be Skilled!

Psp3336 is a jewel in the roughPsp3336 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Your Webkinz wanna become an actor? Come check out this contest, then! (modeling, hairstyling, etc.) For boys and girls! The top five contestants will appear in a Youtube/Tinypic video! 15 spots left, join TODAY!!

I'm not sure if Paint can do the hair... I'll just assume it can.
Pet Type: Love Puppy
Pet Name: Sprinkles
Pet Gender: Female
Why I Want to Enter: I have never won any contests on WI, and would love to now!
I, Psp3336, with Sprinkles, will not break any of the rules, and will get our pics on time.

Thanks!
~ Psp
Psp3336 is offline Male
Old 11-22-2008, 08:00 PM   #3
Is Justin a

Default Re: Your Webkinz wanna become an actor? Come check out this contest, then! (modeling, hairstyling, etc.) For boys and girls! The top five contestants will appear in a Youtube/Tinypic video! 15 spots left, join TODAY!!

Thanks for entering!
Old 11-22-2008, 08:13 PM   #4

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Your Webkinz wanna become an actor? Come check out this contest, then! (modeling, hairstyling, etc.) For boys and girls! The top five contestants will appear in a Youtube/Tinypic video! 14 spots left, join TODAY!!

Form:
Pet name: Frosted Flake
Pet species: Snowman
Pet gender: Girl
Why you want to enter: THIS WILL BE SOO FUN I LOVE TO DO THIS KIND OF STUFF AND TAKE PICTURES!
I, (cheesecakie101), with (Frosted Flake), will not break any rules, and will get our pics in on time.
cheesecakie101 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 08:17 PM   #5
ooggie, ooggie77
Gifted

ooggie77 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Your Webkinz wanna become an actor? Come check out this contest, then! (modeling, hairstyling, etc.) For boys and girls! The top five contestants will appear in a Youtube/Tinypic video! 14 spots left, join TODAY!!

Formet name: RittlePet species: RottwilerPet gender: BoyWhy you want to enter:I, ooggie77, with Rittle, will not break any rules, and will get our pics in on time.
ooggie77 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 08:17 PM   #6
Is Justin a

THANKS so much for joining!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2008, 08:19 PM   #7
ooggie, ooggie77
Gifted

I did it wrong... my computer acted up... lemme do it over.Formet name: RittlePet species: RottwielerPet gender: MaleWhy you want to enter: I love to enter contests, and Rittle's bio says he wants to be a model!(I know.. it's strange)I, ooggie77 with Rittle, will not break any rules, and will get our pics in on time.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:19 PM   #8
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

Pet Name: Bella
Pet Species: Cocoa Dinosaur
Pet Gender: Girl
Why I want to enter: it looks really fun!!!
I, kkaitlinn94, with Bella, will not break any rules, and will get our pics in on time!!!
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 08:20 PM   #9
ooggie, ooggie77
Gifted

ARG!!! STINKY COMPUTER!!! At least I got in it.... lol
Old 11-22-2008, 08:21 PM   #10
Is Justin a

Thanks for joining!
Closed

Tags
grundoluvir