Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2007, 06:02 PM   #1
<3
Webkinz :)

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

Default Is your pet cute enough for this contest? All people with designing skills, step on up!

Ok, do you have an eye for fashion? If you do, come to THIS contest!

WHAT WE DO-
  • This is a month, 4 week, contest. You pick one of your webkinz, and BAM! Dress it up like you have never dressed it up before!
  • This is yours, though. No help from anyone. If I find out you did, you will be cut from the contest.
  • You may alternate webkinz throughout, but only TWO!
  • I will pick 10 lucky people to go to round two, and so on.
  • THERE WILL BE THEMES!
Prizes-
  • 1st Place- Free PSF and a custom made avvie, siggie, or whatever by ME! Also, a written handout that your pet was the most fashionable this season!
  • 2nd- 2 PSF's
  • 3rd- 1 PSF
*NOTE- If anyone tells me you have asked for help, I will cut you and let someone take your place*

THE THEME-
Themes will be switched out every week. They will be easy sometimes, and harder others. If you don't make the cut, wait a month, for the next season!

Ok, can't wait to choose!

---------- pixelgirl242 added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

The theme-
YOUR STYLE! Pick something YOU want for everyone to see!

---------- pixelgirl242 added 11 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Anyone? Please..... I said please...

---------- pixelgirl242 added 51 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

11 views, and no one.... sad, sad. Please, someone!

Last edited by pixelgirl242; 12-30-2007 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2007, 06:04 PM   #2
j3d3

jd113 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Is your pet cute enough for this contest? All people with designing skills, step on up!

This contest is hard, complicated, and long, that is why nobody is entering. Try doing another one that is simpler, and does not last a month.
Old 12-30-2007, 06:06 PM   #3
<3

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Is your pet cute enough for this contest? All people with designing skills, step on up!

That is NOT long. There is one lasting 12 weeks! That is why mine is SHORT. Only four weeks, one contest per week. Thanks, and I hope you understand
Old 12-30-2007, 06:07 PM   #4
0xLahDeeDahx0

ladeedah is an unknown quantity at this point

try something that lasts a week like one round a day or something

---------- ladeedah added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

oh i get it okie dokie then

Last edited by ladeedah; 12-30-2007 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-30-2007, 06:07 PM   #5
<3

OMG, this is so short. Please be nice to me! Look at the others lasting 12-13 weeks! Everyone goes to them. All I want is some people to enter, please.
Old 12-30-2007, 06:08 PM   #6
fluffybutcool
Gifted

kinzweb is on a distinguished road

I will join! I think.... but anywho.... maybe you should make your contest 8 days, two days to enter and stuffs
Old 12-30-2007, 06:09 PM   #7
<3

View Post Originally Posted by ladeedah
try something that lasts a week like one round a day or something

---------- ladeedah added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

oh i get it okie dokie then
Sorry I got mad, but it isn't encouraging. Thanks for understnading in this post above.

---------- pixelgirl242 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Ok, since no one likes this, I will have it closed and start a new one.

Last edited by pixelgirl242; 12-30-2007 at 06:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-30-2007, 06:09 PM   #8
horseygurl101

lulugurl101 is on a distinguished road

i will join in a minuite
Old 12-30-2007, 06:10 PM   #9
<3

I am starting a new one.
Old 12-30-2007, 06:11 PM   #10
horseygurl101

lulugurl101 is on a distinguished road

ok!!!!!!!!
Closed