Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2008, 05:52 PM   #21
Gschoenfeld3
Gifted

Gschoenfeld3 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Is Your Imagination Big?!? Lets Find Out! Good Psf's! ♥

and as he looked, he spotted his friend Kimmy the pink and white cat at the window. something had happened.... kimmy was sick! her whole face was green! Jorge opened the door to let her in.....
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 07:21 PM   #22
My webkinz Id is Koo
Webkinz :)

Me is IRISH is an unknown quantity at this point

and kimmy said: "I don't feel good. could you make me a feel better potion?"
(next post-er decides wheter George says yes or no)
Old 02-22-2008, 07:32 PM   #23
lalp

Sorry, i am busy trying to find a weird dream potion. I had a dream that i went to another world and everything was back wards. Suddenly the power went out and a voice calling "jorge, jorrrrrrrge." Jorge was so scared he ran for the door but it was locked.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:54 PM   #24
Adam's my vegetarian
Webkinz :)

mypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all around

He saw a shadow, creeping closer and closer to him until he could feel his breath running down his neck. All of the sudden, the lights turned on, revealing all of his best friends standing there yelling: SURPRISE!" It was Jorge's birthday! How could he have forgotten?
mypetduck is offline Female
Old 02-22-2008, 08:03 PM   #25
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

The suprise was fanominal. The party was great. The cake was 2 feet tall and had a chocolate creamy filling
ouscream is offline Female
Old 02-23-2008, 07:39 AM   #26
jessicax3
Banned
Rachelx3 is on a distinguished road

but that creamy filling inside, was poison, who made this.......
Old 02-23-2008, 09:25 AM   #27
Gschoenfeld3
Gifted

Gschoenfeld3 is on a distinguished road

story, have an unhappy ending......
Old 02-23-2008, 09:30 AM   #28
ronaldinho
Gifted

hunterpence is an unknown quantity at this point

until the doctor came and made him better!
Old 02-23-2008, 09:36 AM   #29
GreenPunk

"Well, well. Child, I do not know how to tell you this, but, you gotta be lucky! I know dogs with a better health than you, but died from this mysterious dark spell." said the doctor as he leaned toward George.
Old 02-23-2008, 09:52 AM   #30
godslittlewarrior
Gifted

godslittlewarrior is an unknown quantity at this point

"Once upon a time there was a Webkinz Turtle that was the world most powerful Super-Hero. He would go around saving other Webkinz and Lil'Kinz (This being Webkinz World there are no Villains just Webkinz stuck in trees, and Just help out Dex defeat the Lunar Lugbots. Or even cheering up other Webkinz that didn't do so well in the Arcade or Tournament Arena.) He Would help clean up KinzVille. Help Webkinz in a higher education at the KinzVille Academy. Help Arte Fact bring in late rare arrivals. Help Mrs. Birdy with all the adoptions on a heavy adoption day(such as Christmas).

This is just the intro of what this super turtle dose, Later I can Write "A day with heavy action" or some thing about his legacy.

I have a friend that could most likely write something better. And even make it into a book form.
Closed