Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 05:53 PM   #1
Zesty97 or puggirl97
Webkinz :)

Zesty97 is on a distinguished road

Default You Want New and Old PSFs, Rare and Common? Well, I Have Almost Every Webkinz Under the Sun! 79 of em' to be Exact! Guess my Webkinz Names!There Will be Plenty of Tries! You will recieve your prize ASAP! It can become sooooooo much fun!

Guess my Webkinz Names!

The rules are simple;

You can't cheat.
You can't be mean.
Have fun!

I'm sure we all know how to play the game, but I'll go over how to play just in case!

You post your WW I.D. and post the answer you think is correct. If you win, I will post that immediatley and have your PSF sent right away, please, it will take time, so to make it go faster, pull up another tab with Webkinz World to answer my friend request either coming from puggirl97, or Zesty97, depending on the PSF.

Here are the Webkinz I have;

Pink Poodle, Kangaroo, Tree Frog, Green Frog, Toucan, Samoyed, Rhino, Spotted Frog, Basset Hound, St. Bernard, Charcoal Cat, Alley Cat, American Cocker Spaniel, Beagle, Bengal Tiger, Tiger, B & W Cheeky Dog, Black Bear, Black Cat, Black Freisian, B & W Cat, Bull Frog, Cheeky Monkey, Chicken, Chocolate Lab, Chihuahua, Clydesdale, Cocker Spaniel, Cow, Crocodile, Dalmation, Duck, Elephant, German Shephard, O & W Cat, Golden Retriever, Googles, Gorilla, G & W Cat, Himilayan, Hippo, Horse, Lemon-Lime Gecko, Leopard Gecko, Leopard, Lioness, Lion, Love Frog, Mouse, Penguin, Persian Cat, Pig, Pink Pony, P & W Cat, Polar Bear, White Poodle, Pug, Rabbit, Raccoon, Reindeer, Rottweiler, Shnauzer, Seal, Tiger Snake, Tye Dye Frog, Turtle, Unicorn, Whimzy Dragon, White Terrier, Yorkie

That took me FOREVER! Just choose two of the Webkinz for thier PSFs and post them if you are declared the round's winner.

REMEMBER: You have to guess the NAME and WEBKINZ PET. The riddles start easy and get harder as it goes.

Here is the first one!

Driving in my pink Cadilac,
I eat a pretty parfait as a snack,
What Webkinz am I?
?
You put these on presents, and sometimes in bows,
What is my name?
Nobody knows!
?

---------- Zesty97 added 15 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

This is my newest Webkinz.

---------- Zesty97 added 7 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Hello? Come on! I am nice and post on threads that have no posts!

Last edited by Zesty97; 08-16-2008 at 06:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Zesty97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2008, 06:51 PM   #2

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: You Want New and Old PSFs, Rare and Common? Well, I Have Almost Every Webkinz Under the Sun! 79 of em' to be Exact! Guess my Webkinz Names!There Will be Plenty of Tries! You will recieve your prize ASAP! It can become sooooooo much fun!

pink poodle named ribbons
geros9 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 07:23 PM   #3
Zesty97 or puggirl97

Default Re: You Want New and Old PSFs, Rare and Common? Well, I Have Almost Every Webkinz Under the Sun! 79 of em' to be Exact! Guess my Webkinz Names!There Will be Plenty of Tries! You will recieve your prize ASAP! It can become sooooooo much fun!

Yes! Which PSFs do you want? You WW I.D. is snowy1016, correct?

---------- Zesty97 added 4 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

The next riddle is:

I am cat who likes to grill,
I am definatley NOT 'lil!
Lots debate I am blue,
I am grey, that is true!
Who am I?

Shimmering rock; that's my name,
There is nothing like this that is the same.
You would pay lots of money for me,
I come on rings, not on a tree!

---------- Zesty97 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Sorry, I doubled it!

Last edited by Zesty97; 08-16-2008 at 07:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-16-2008, 07:29 PM   #4

MaggieGirl789 is on a distinguished road

I am cat who likes to grill,
I am definatley NOT 'lil!
Lots debate I am blue,
I am grey, that is true!
Who am I?

Shimmering rock; that's my name,
There is nothing like this that is the same.
You would pay lots of money for me,
I come on rings, not on a tree!

It is a Charcol Cat named Diamond. My WW id is Missybaby789. I PSF I want is the Charcol Cat and Pink Poodle. What is the next one?
MaggieGirl789 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 07:32 PM   #5

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

grey and white cat. And yes, it's snowy1016
geros9 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 07:40 PM   #6
Zesty97 or puggirl97

Okay, I'll give you a friend request right away!

Next:

I love the jungle and bamboo,
Don't forget the guacomole, too!
Yellow and orange are on me,
I am new, as you have seen.
What am I?

I am a drink the Mexicans like;
With salt and lime, all not alike!
What is my name?

---------- Zesty97 added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Maggie is correct!

Last edited by Zesty97; 08-16-2008 at 07:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-16-2008, 07:45 PM   #7
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

:snake:tiger
and can you give another name clue
maggalina is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 07:51 PM   #8
Zesty97 or puggirl97

I didn't know if this was appropriate - but it's true! Don't report me! Please!

I am an alcohaulic drink,
Tequila is also in it; I think!
Old 08-16-2008, 07:57 PM   #9
ow imma...

95cute51 has disabled reputation

a goldfish named pinacolada? (spelling?)
95cute51 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 07:58 PM   #10
spazzykat
Gift Trainee

spazzykat is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: You Want New and Old PSFs, Rare and Common? Well, I Have Almost Every Webkinz Under the Sun! 79 of em' to be Exact! Guess my Webkinz Names!There Will be Plenty of Tries! You will recieve your prize ASAP! It can become sooooooo much fun!

:snake: Margarita?
WW id is spazzykat if I win

[quote=Zesty97;9907460]Okay, I'll give you a friend request right away!

Next:

I love the jungle and bamboo,
Don't forget the guacomole, too!
Yellow and orange are on me,
I am new, as you have seen.
What am I?

I am a drink the Mexicans like;
With salt and lime, all not alike!
What is my name?

Last edited by spazzykat; 08-16-2008 at 08:54 PM..
spazzykat is offline Female
Closed