Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Members - Food (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/)
-   -   You Want New and Old PSFs, Rare and Common? Well, I Have Almost Every Webkinz Under the Sun! 79 of em' to be Exact! Guess my Webkinz Names!There Will be Plenty of Tries! You will recieve your prize ASAP! It can become sooooooo much fun! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/you-want-new-old-psfs-rare-372330/)

Zesty9708-16-2008 05:53 PM

You Want New and Old PSFs, Rare and Common? Well, I Have Almost Every Webkinz Under the Sun! 79 of em' to be Exact! Guess my Webkinz Names!There Will be Plenty of Tries! You will recieve your prize ASAP! It can become sooooooo much fun!

Guess my Webkinz Names!

The rules are simple;

You can't cheat.
You can't be mean.
Have fun!

I'm sure we all know how to play the game, but I'll go over how to play just in case!

You post your WW I.D. and post the answer you think is correct. If you win, I will post that immediatley and have your PSF sent right away, please, it will take time, so to make it go faster, pull up another tab with Webkinz World to answer my friend request either coming from puggirl97, or Zesty97, depending on the PSF.

Here are the Webkinz I have;

Pink Poodle, Kangaroo, Tree Frog, Green Frog, Toucan, Samoyed, Rhino, Spotted Frog, Basset Hound, St. Bernard, Charcoal Cat, Alley Cat, American Cocker Spaniel, Beagle, Bengal Tiger, Tiger, B & W Cheeky Dog, Black Bear, Black Cat, Black Freisian, B & W Cat, Bull Frog, Cheeky Monkey, Chicken, Chocolate Lab, Chihuahua, Clydesdale, Cocker Spaniel, Cow, Crocodile, Dalmation, Duck, Elephant, German Shephard, O & W Cat, Golden Retriever, Googles, Gorilla, G & W Cat, Himilayan, Hippo, Horse, Lemon-Lime Gecko, Leopard Gecko, Leopard, Lioness, Lion, Love Frog, Mouse, Penguin, Persian Cat, Pig, Pink Pony, P & W Cat, Polar Bear, White Poodle, Pug, Rabbit, Raccoon, Reindeer, Rottweiler, Shnauzer, Seal, Tiger Snake, Tye Dye Frog, Turtle, Unicorn, Whimzy Dragon, White Terrier, Yorkie

That took me FOREVER! Just choose two of the Webkinz for thier PSFs and post them if you are declared the round's winner.

REMEMBER: You have to guess the NAME and WEBKINZ PET. The riddles start easy and get harder as it goes.

Here is the first one!

Driving in my pink Cadilac,
I eat a pretty parfait as a snack,
What Webkinz am I?
?
You put these on presents, and sometimes in bows,
What is my name?
Nobody knows!
?

---------- Zesty97 added 15 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

This is my newest Webkinz.

---------- Zesty97 added 7 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Hello? Come on! I am nice and post on threads that have no posts!

geros908-16-2008 06:51 PM

Re: You Want New and Old PSFs, Rare and Common? Well, I Have Almost Every Webkinz Under the Sun! 79 of em' to be Exact! Guess my Webkinz Names!There Will be Plenty of Tries! You will recieve your prize ASAP! It can become sooooooo much fun!

pink poodle named ribbons

Zesty9708-16-2008 07:23 PM

Re: You Want New and Old PSFs, Rare and Common? Well, I Have Almost Every Webkinz Under the Sun! 79 of em' to be Exact! Guess my Webkinz Names!There Will be Plenty of Tries! You will recieve your prize ASAP! It can become sooooooo much fun!

Yes! Which PSFs do you want? You WW I.D. is snowy1016, correct?

---------- Zesty97 added 4 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

The next riddle is:

I am cat who likes to grill,
I am definatley NOT 'lil!
Lots debate I am blue,
I am grey, that is true!
Who am I?

Shimmering rock; that's my name,
There is nothing like this that is the same.
You would pay lots of money for me,
I come on rings, not on a tree!

---------- Zesty97 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Sorry, I doubled it!

MaggieGirl78908-16-2008 07:29 PM

I am cat who likes to grill,
I am definatley NOT 'lil!
Lots debate I am blue,
I am grey, that is true!
Who am I?

Shimmering rock; that's my name,
There is nothing like this that is the same.
You would pay lots of money for me,
I come on rings, not on a tree!

It is a Charcol Cat named Diamond. My WW id is Missybaby789. I PSF I want is the Charcol Cat and Pink Poodle. What is the next one?

geros908-16-2008 07:32 PM

grey and white cat. And yes, it's snowy1016

Zesty9708-16-2008 07:40 PM

Okay, I'll give you a friend request right away!

Next:

I love the jungle and bamboo,
Don't forget the guacomole, too!
Yellow and orange are on me,
I am new, as you have seen.
What am I?

I am a drink the Mexicans like;
With salt and lime, all not alike!
What is my name?

---------- Zesty97 added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Maggie is correct!

maggalina08-16-2008 07:45 PM

:snake:tiger
and can you give another name clue

Zesty9708-16-2008 07:51 PM

I didn't know if this was appropriate - but it's true! Don't report me! Please!

I am an alcohaulic drink,
Tequila is also in it; I think!

95cute5108-16-2008 07:57 PM

a goldfish named pinacolada? (spelling?)

spazzykat08-16-2008 07:58 PM

:snake: Margarita?
WW id is spazzykat if I win

[quote=Zesty97;9907460]Okay, I'll give you a friend request right away!

Next:

I love the jungle and bamboo,
Don't forget the guacomole, too!
Yellow and orange are on me,
I am new, as you have seen.
What am I?

I am a drink the Mexicans like;
With salt and lime, all not alike!
What is my name?