Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2008, 05:22 PM   #41
Switzerland! (Ed)
Webkinz :)

kikiusa is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Are you smarter than a webkinz freak?

I will join! This sounds like fun!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 05:58 PM   #42
Banned
beachgirl011 is an unknown quantity at this point

okay cool. just answer the question. question in one minute.

---------- beachgirl011 added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

The topic is Wacky Bingoz, the question is:
Who broke the Wacky Bingoz Board?
Why did they break the Wacky Zingoz Board?

**NOTE: You must answer both answers the ensure a spot in the top 24.

There will be no guest judge for this question.

Last edited by beachgirl011; 05-14-2008 at 05:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-14-2008, 06:01 PM   #43
pinkwebkinz

Wacky
because he got over-excited
Old 05-14-2008, 06:11 PM   #44
CherryKat

Crisella is an unknown quantity at this point

wacky
he went crazy
Crisella is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 06:31 PM   #45
Banned
beachgirl011 is an unknown quantity at this point

****Updated****
Here are the top 24.
1.crisella
2.8ril2
3.ksigler
4.Pookeybear2007
5.Texasgirl8
6.xxTemarixx
7.carcar36
8.MissDoggy47
9.Meggy62394
10.familoo
11.lyssa1924
12.pinkwebkinz

There are still 12 openings. Don't miss your chance to be in the show down. Invite your friends to this competition and have some fun plus, in the end win some prizes! Don't forget to enter! Please invite some of your friends! The competition will start soon and another question is in 4 minutes. Really, don't miss your chance. We have half the spots full! So invite some friends!

---------- beachgirl011 added 15 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Thank-you everyone who entered. I have decided that I only want 12 people in the competition. After all competition, can be overloading. Here are the basic competition rules:

1. Please NO arguing
2. There will be a top 2 and a bottom 2
3. There will be a set amount of time given to answer a question, if you do not answer the question, I P.M. you. If you also do not answer that and you are online, you are up for elimination. If there is more than one person that does this, the judges will decide who continues.
4. If you question the judge in elimination round, you can be put out of the competition, only for rudeness
5. Please no negative comments.
6. If you are not going to be on webkinz insider, please notify me by P.M., so I can keep a hold, which means you will not be eliminated, but a spot away from the bottom 2.
7. If you think that a competition was not fairly judged, please P.M. me with your concern.

Okayy, the boring part is out of the way now. Now how to play.
**Here is how you play the game. You will be given a topic. The person in the #1 spot will choose a number. The numbers range from 1-4. Depending on which number the person chooses, will determine the question. There will be four webkinz saves. They are listed on the first post on page #1. If you have a question aabout a webkinz save or how it works or do not understand the game, please contact me by P.M.

*****Prizes*****
I know hat everyone wants to know what the prizes are, but the thing is I am still trying to figure out the prizes. In the past, I have gave out a variety of things costing more than 1,000 kinzcash per prize. I have not yet decided if I would like to do this for this particular competition.

Thank you all for signing up.

The topic and question will start tomorrow. There is also NO guest judges in the top 12.

---------- beachgirl011 added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Thank-you everyone who entered. I have decided that I only want 12 people in the competition. After all competition, can be overloading. Here are the basic competition rules:

1. Please NO arguing
2. There will be a top 2 and a bottom 2
3. There will be a set amount of time given to answer a question, if you do not answer the question, I P.M. you. If you also do not answer that and you are online, you are up for elimination. If there is more than one person that does this, the judges will decide who continues.
4. If you question the judge in elimination round, you can be put out of the competition, only for rudeness
5. Please no negative comments.
6. If you are not going to be on webkinz insider, please notify me by P.M., so I can keep a hold, which means you will not be eliminated, but a spot away from the bottom 2.
7. If you think that a competition was not fairly judged, please P.M. me with your concern.

Okayy, the boring part is out of the way now. Now how to play.
**Here is how you play the game. You will be given a topic. The person in the #1 spot will choose a number. The numbers range from 1-4. Depending on which number the person chooses, will determine the question. There will be four webkinz saves. They are listed on the first post on page #1. If you have a question aabout a webkinz save or how it works or do not understand the game, please contact me by P.M.

*****Prizes*****
I know hat everyone wants to know what the prizes are, but the thing is I am still trying to figure out the prizes. In the past, I have gave out a variety of things costing more than 1,000 kinzcash per prize. I have not yet decided if I would like to do this for this particular competition.

Thank you all for signing up.

The topic and question will start tomorrow. There is also NO guest judges in the top 12.

Last edited by beachgirl011; 05-14-2008 at 06:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-14-2008, 06:36 PM   #46
WOO HOO! I am...

crest39 will become famous soon enough

Zangoz
He got over excited.

Last edited by crest39; 05-15-2008 at 02:50 PM..
crest39 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 06:39 PM   #47
bunny217

bunny217 will become famous soon enough

I'll join! My webbie I'll use- do we have to have it? If so, I'll use Cody the . If NOT, I'll use Spike the Rhino.
Old 05-14-2008, 06:49 PM   #48

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

1. Zangoz
2. he was excited because he won bingoz
geros9 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 07:11 PM   #49
Switzerland! (Ed)

kikiusa is on a distinguished road

I thought it was Zangoz.

He got overexcited!
Old 05-14-2008, 09:09 PM   #50

familoo is on a distinguished road

wacky
he got way to excited!!
Closed