Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 12:23 PM   #1
Call me Sydney!
Webkinz :)

cutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to behold

Default Are you smarter than a webkinz?

Ok! So I will ask you a riddle! It may be easy may be hard! Whoever get's it right first get's one psf of there choice! Have fun! I will give you the prizes after every ten rounds.

Ok! First riddle!

Night Delight ? = Iwanttheemall
-
I am a tale in childrens’ minds.
I keep their secrets and share them inside.
I blur their thoughts into fantasies kept
Like a canvas of art or a submarine depth.
Though an illusion, it occurs every night;
I give them a fantasy, I give them a fright.
Nor good or bad, but always nigh’
It’s interesting to tell.
What am I? = Dream

Second riddle

Cowboy Riddle = WildWK
-
A cowboy rides into town on Tuesday.
He has travelled far and is tired, so he decides to stay at the town's hotel.
He rides out of town on Sunday.
He hasn't left town in the meantime or stayed anywhere else, but he only pays the hotel for two nights.
How does he do it, without breaking the law? = The cowboys horse is called Tuesday. So he could ride into town on Tuesday but the day was Friday.

Third riddle

Two Hoots = GymnastGirl724

Why did the mother owl not worry about her baby? = Because it doesn't give a hoot!

Fourth Riddle

Plane Dilemma = theatregirl
-
A flight from New York, carrying people from America, Canada and France was heading towards Glasgow Airport.
Suddenly as the plane approached the Scottish coastline there is an almighty explosion.
The aeroplane crashed into the sea close to the Isle of Mull
Where should the survivors be buried? = Probably nowhere - it is very unusual to bury the survivors of an accident!

Fifth riddle

Itchy Witch = Iwanttheemall
-
How do you make a witch itch? = Take away her W.

Sixth riddle

Body Rhythm = SingerStar456
-

What part of your body is like a musical instrument? = Your nose, because you can pick it and blow it.

Sventh riddle

Dino Might ? = louloulepue
-
What do you call a deaf dinosaur? = Anything you like, he can't hear you!

Eighth riddle

Quick to bed puzzle = louloulepue
-
Dharam turns off the light in his bedroom. The light switch is twenty feet from the bed, but he still manages to get into his bed before it is dark. How does he do it? = He goes to bed when there is still daylight.

Ninth riddle

Stairway to . . . = louloulepue
-
A man lives on the twelfth floor of a building. Every day he takes the elevator to go down to the ground floor to go to work or to go shopping. When he returns he takes the elevator to the tenth floor and walks up the stairs to reach his apartment on the twelfth floor. He hates climbing stairs, so why does he do it? = The man is too small to reach the button for the twelfth floor.

Tenth riddle
jenniferjwva

A man marries 3 women in 1 day, doesn't get a divorce with any of them but yet doesn't break the law. How is this possible? = He is a priest

Elevnth riddle

Bobby traveles 100's of miles each day on his job but doesn't take a single step. How is this possible? =

Last edited by cutegirl#1; 11-03-2008 at 01:11 PM..
cutegirl#1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2008, 12:26 PM   #2

Iwantthemall is just really niceIwantthemall is just really nice

Default Re: Are you smarter than a webkinz?

you are
a dream

---------- Iwantthemall added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

I am in gymnastics, too

Last edited by Iwantthemall; 11-01-2008 at 12:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-01-2008, 12:28 PM   #3
Call me Sydney!

cutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to behold

Yes! You are right! What is your WW username? What psf would you like?
Old 11-01-2008, 12:30 PM   #4
I have way too many

cocomeli is on a distinguished road

can u post more?
sounds like fun!
cocomeli is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 12:37 PM   #5
Call me Sydney!

Yes! Look on the first post. Next riddle.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:40 PM   #6

WildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonder

His horse's name is Tuesday!!!!!Coboy riddle
WildWK is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 12:42 PM   #7
princess147202

He has 2 horses.One is named Tues. the other is Sun.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:43 PM   #8
Call me Sydney!

Yes! You are correct Wildwk! What is your ww username? What psf?
Old 11-01-2008, 12:44 PM   #9

WildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonder

WildWK is my WW username.What psfs do you have?
WildWK is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 12:46 PM   #10
Call me Sydney!

Mostly all of them!
Closed

Tags
spore! §