Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 06:52 PM   #101
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Are you cute enough~ Season TWO! If you didn't make it last time, join now! New people welcome! (IK season 1 isn't over, but it almost is!)

Here is Opal the girl duck, sporting her brand new Kinzville Academy wear, with her own touch of style to the outfit. Enjoy!

Click the image to open in full size.
lil_hippo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 07:03 PM   #102
<3
Webkinz :)

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Are you cute enough~ Season TWO! If you didn't make it last time, join now! New people welcome! (IK season 1 isn't over, but it almost is!)

Good! I ♥ it!
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 07:30 PM   #103
sticksnstones5
Gift Guru

sticksnstones5 is on a distinguished road

Hooray, I made it! Lol. okay, here is my entry for this week. School theme.

Who's says you have to look bookish at school? Glimmer can even rock a school uniform with her own unique style. Look at her and only 1 word comes to mind : Fashion.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:51 PM   #104
<3

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

Cute! Be sure to PM me the answers to the trivia.

ONLY PM.

Questions-

Who is Persephone?

What is the most expensive item at the Kinzstyle Shop?

What does Persephone do?

What clothes does she wear at the Kinzstyle Shop?

---------- pixelgirl242 added 72 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Ok, I have 2 of the entries. I still need-

rameness
webkinzluver48
iluvdancing101
IceBrownie
piggy9000
pugluvr10
i8nemo
luv2swim
wikylo

No pressure though. It isn't due... yet.

Last edited by pixelgirl242; 01-14-2008 at 08:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-14-2008, 09:26 PM   #105
I love

IceBrownie is on a distinguished road

But I sent you mine
Old 01-14-2008, 09:28 PM   #106
<3

I mean the picture.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:39 PM   #107
I love

IceBrownie is on a distinguished road

oh ok that makes sense.

---------- IceBrownie added 9 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Here's my academy pic link:
http://i4.tinypic.com/6u8g94y.jpg

Last edited by IceBrownie; 01-14-2008 at 09:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-14-2008, 09:44 PM   #108
gel17
Gifted

gel17 is on a distinguished road

ginger, girl do i do outer wear or acadamy?
gel17 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 09:44 PM   #109
<3

did you make it?
Old 01-14-2008, 09:56 PM   #110
gel17
Gifted

gel17 is on a distinguished road

in what? i did not enter the first one
gel17 is offline Female
Closed