Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2008, 05:29 PM   #51
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: xShanniniix's Webkinz Next Top Model Season UNO! Featuring Special Judge VOLLEYUUP! Please Join. Spots left: NONE!!!!!! First Judging is over! Come Check out the next round!!

I think we just have to do one outfit, but I would use two pets for fun! I'm super busy and I have company coming soon, so I"ll post tommorrow! Please PM me if I forget to post!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2008, 05:30 PM   #52
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: xShanniniix's Webkinz Next Top Model Season UNO! Featuring Special Judge VOLLEYUUP! Please Join. Spots left: NONE!!!!!! First Judging is over! Come Check out the next round!!

Ahem, presenting:

SHARPAY & RYAN!!

This is Peanut, (Betty is his fiance`) as Ryan
Click the image to open in full size.
Ryan normally wears a hat a button up shirt and dance shoes, so there ya have it.

And Betty as Sharpay!
Click the image to open in full size.
I felt this outfit portrayed Sharpay's style & personality well.

I hope you like it!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 05:45 PM   #53
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Adorable!! I have my outfit ready, but I don't have time to post it, companies over!

---------- halfinger13 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

WAIT! I just had a thought...Garfield never wears clothes..niether does his doggy friend...uhh ohhh what do I do now?

Last edited by halfinger13; 08-03-2008 at 05:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 08:19 PM   #54
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

who?? LOL I'm video game disabled. But I know enough to sort of know them. buttercup, I think yours is liberty right? Demi and Selena are these disney people who were on barney together. Wow I know more than I thought! Selena has her own show and Demi was on the jonas brother movie camp rock, it's like a high-school musical at camp. They have their own youtube account so you can look them up there. LOL. Creative challenge!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 08:41 PM   #55
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Ok sorry guys, Yeahh kelseey pretty much explained Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato. Selena is on Wizards of Waverly PLace and Demi Lovato starred in Camp Rock.

Kelseey Princess Peach is the prince in the pink dress and daisy looks exactly like her but with brown hair and a yellow and orange dress

---------- xShanniniix added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

by the way, Halfinger, focus on color, not as much themselves, like garfield is orange and odie is yellow and brownn

Last edited by xShanniniix; 08-03-2008 at 08:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 09:13 PM   #56
jazzycricket

jazzycricket is on a distinguished road

This is Molly (Chelsea) & Nala (Raven)! Stylin Their...
That's So Raven Outfits

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by jazzycricket; 08-03-2008 at 10:30 PM.. Reason: It wasn't right!
jazzycricket is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 09:15 PM   #57
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

good, but you have to dress up a pet as chelsea too.
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 09:32 PM   #58
jazzycricket

jazzycricket is on a distinguished road

Default Re: xShanniniix's Webkinz Next Top Model Season UNO! Featuring Special Judge VOLLEYUUP! Please Join. Spots left: 4!!!!! WIN A PSF JUST FOR ENTERING!!! HURRY HURRY!!

Ok I am confused!

The Theme for the next round is...

Dynamic Duos! You will have to model as a famous dynamic duo with a webkinz of you choice!

Djbouti: You will be modeling as Miley and Lily. You can pick who you want to be. It goes for most of you.

Latias: You will be modeling as an older, not as kiddie, version of Piglet and Pooh Bear. I am thinking you will look better as Piglet, but I know she is all pink, so add some color!

Ariadne: You will be modeling as, be brave, A girl Version of Spongebob and Patrick don't hold back and show me everything you got!

Nala: You will be modeling Raven and Chelsea from That's so Raven. Take your pick!

Betty: You will be Modeling as Sharpay from High School Musical with her Brother Ryan. I don't think Betty wants to be Ryan lol

Victoria: Hmm You were tough, but I decided you will be modeling Princess Peach and Daisy her sister from MARIO BROTHERS! If you need a picture.Google Princess peach from Mario Bros

MarshMellow: Okay, the only boy in this competition will be modeling after my Favorites Boys. That's right. I'm talking bout the JONAS BROTHERS. Now for this you can pick which Brother you want to be, but you have to model with 2 other pets.

TinkerBell: You wil also need to be brave. You will be modeling TWINS. You wil be girl versions of Zach and Cody fromt he suite life! Think of their style and do your best.

Iceberg: You will be Garfield and Odie? I think that's his name lol
Think more of color then species

Liberty: You will be Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato!

Good Luckk!

[/CENTER][/QUOTE]
jazzycricket is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 09:36 PM   #59
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Okay good. I almost thought princess peach was the one in the orange and yellow dress, because when I think of peaches I think of it being more yellow-ish orange. Grrr the w-shop doesn't even have orange, and barely any dresses or skirts. But I can try getting the style.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 09:36 PM   #60
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I think she means, take your pick for your officially entered model and use another pet for the other.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hello! my name is wik!, this is super fun!