Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2008, 07:08 PM   #121
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: xShanniniix's Webkinz Next Top Model Season UNO! Featuring Special Judge VOLLEYUUP! need pics from: Ariadne, and Liberty!

Okay for Jumper the book its 344 pages, but the font is INCREDIBLY tiny so it takes 30 minutes to read 2 pages! Either way, it's about a boy named David Rice who can teleport, or "jump", anywhere in the world, but it's semi-inappropriate! But it's really interesting. I"m only on page 79 and I"ve been reading for 2 days. Okay I'm leaving for the doctor because I've been really dizzy the last few days and IDK how I"m going to feel the next week, so If I don't get my entry in, Sorry!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2008, 07:39 PM   #122
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: xShanniniix's Webkinz Next Top Model Season UNO! Featuring Special Judge VOLLEYUUP! need pics from: Ariadne, and Liberty!

ahh super small font hurts my eyes! LOL. Cool, I'll read it when I finish all my required reading! 79 pages is actually pretty far for only 2 days, especially if the font is really small. Aww, I hope you feel better, dizziness is not any fun!! Feel better...hope you didn't get dizzy from all that reading!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 08:08 PM   #123
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Click the image to open in full size. Feel better soon horsey!

Yesterday I started a book with 400 something pages and I'm almost done. I read A LOT.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 09:03 PM   #124
3OH!3

Aww thanks soo much guys! I got back and the doctor said that it was most likely an infection and the dizziness was a side effect, but if I faint [Which I have before. I have a symptom where I get dehydrated really easily and since I do a lot of sports, that's not a good mix =] I have to carry water everywhere!] If I faint I have to come back and we'll test again. The tests come back soon and she'll know exactly what it is. For now, I have to take it really easy and rest...that means no running =[

---------- halfinger13 added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Ehh! The olympics are less than 12 hours away!! Yay! At least I can sit and watch the Olympics, I"m pretty sure THAT won't get me any more sick, Lol=] The book Jumper is really confusing in the beginning because he's in one place, then in another, and you have no clue what's going on, but you have to remember that he can Teleport! I'm going to log off and sleep soon...

Last edited by halfinger13; 08-07-2008 at 09:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-07-2008, 10:16 PM   #125
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Okay, feel better! And I'm excited for the Olympics too! For volunteer work, I helped teach younger kids who came from other countries english and the "theme" was the olympics....and it got me all worked up for it! I'm so excited! I'm sure that won't make you sick, lol. Aww sports+dehydration is not very good! Hope you feel better soooon!!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 09:59 PM   #126
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Terribly Terribly sorry I havent been on in a couple days. I wasnt home at all. i will pm volley and we will judge!

---------- xShanniniix added 68 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Welcome to Panel Everyone!

We won't have evaluations until a top 8 which will be soon!

Our winner for this round is.....

Spoiler: show
Iceberg! You had the HARDEST duo and you rocked it

Now for our bottom three. I am going to do what OceanBluue did and give each of you a model number

Model 1~
You didn't really do ANYTHING with your outfit. There wasn't anything to it. I asked you to add color and you didn't. You kind of failed. In my opinion.

Model 2~
One of the Judges didn't like your outfit, the other loved it. That is the only only reason your in the bottom. The judge that didn't like the outfit thought you could have made the outfit look more like who you were given. She thought it needed more. One of your people she thought was well, bad.

Model 3~

We felt it wasn't your best, but it wasn't you worst either. You struggled and we see so much more in you. We want to see your spark. Come on Show us! =)

Now
Model 2 Is Safe

Model 3 Is Safe

So that means
Model 1 you are eliminated

Model 2 is
Betty

Model 3 is
Liberty

Model 1 is
Latias

Betty, Liberty, this is a wake up call to you. If either of you lose your spark, and awesome modeling skills, you will get eliminated

I'm Sorry Latias, Keep modeling.

The next round is a challenge. NO ONE is going home.

Okay, this is a bonus challenge and doesn't affect your standings too much. It will give me an idea of your style and what you are in to. For those of you with paint, you will have to design a completely original outfit that desribes your style. If you don't have paint or cannot use it, give a very very detailed description of it. The winner will have their outfit featured on my American Cocker Spaniel Ginger.
So... you will need to design your outfit on your pet and the winner will design the outfit on my pet Ginger.

If ANYONE has any trouble with this challenge tell me or Volleyuup. If a lot of people have trouble I will change the challenge. I just want to see what kind of clothes you are in to.

Last edited by xShanniniix; 08-08-2008 at 09:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 10:20 PM   #127
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: xShanniniix's Webkinz Next Top Model Season UNO! Featuring Special Judge VOLLEYUUP!! RESULTS ARE IN! NEW CHALLENGE IS UP!!

Hmm...I am so sorry I wasn't as good as always. Sorry!

Uhh....I don't have paint...but I do have quark and photoshop, so I can use that at a later time.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 10:27 PM   #128
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: xShanniniix's Webkinz Next Top Model Season UNO! Featuring Special Judge VOLLEYUUP!! RESULTS ARE IN! NEW CHALLENGE IS UP!!

TexasGirl, this is so weird. We each are like 50 posts away from another thousand. Freaky.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 10:55 PM   #129
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

if you dont have paint, use whatever you can if it will work. or if that fails, just describe it to me. what is ur style and what kind of outfit completely describes u
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 11:46 PM   #130
3OH!3

Okay I have paint but I stink extremely bad at it. As in THE WORST EVER. Okay, I'll enter tomorrow because I'm tired!

---------- halfinger13 added 13 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Okay, confused. So I'm going to write a detailed description of an original outfit...a PAINT outfit or an outfit using w shop clothes? This is too confusing, sorry! I mean what type of outfit do I have to describe, an outfit on paint or an outfit on webkinz? AAAHGGH!

Last edited by halfinger13; 08-08-2008 at 11:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
hello! my name is wik!, this is super fun!