Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 09:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

iamcute1628 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default writing stories are fun!

i am great at writing stories! can i see your stories? if you win and write the most creative you will win an exlusive piece of furniture on webkinz world. when you enter tell your story and your ww username thankyou!
iamcute1628 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2008, 09:39 PM   #2
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Default Re: writing stories are fun!

Im no good at writing stories but here is a short one

Once there was a person named bob - (this is bob)
Bob was very naughty
One day bob tried to take my cookie
He thought i didn't notice
He laughed about it for a while
And then he tried to steal another one
But i caught him
Then this happened
This is where bob is now (a better place)
Silly bob. Ha ha bob, ha ha
I hope you have learned a lesson and wont be as stupid as bob

The end

I hope that was good i got the ideas from siggies and avvies i have seen
P.S. my ww username is sheltielover1
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 09:48 PM   #3
Hannah is beast(:

hollister887 is a jewel in the roughhollister887 is a jewel in the rough

Farm life

Harper looked out the window of her huge farm house. She saw tons of crops that needed the plants off them. She would have to pick the plants off them after school. She brushed her teeth quickly and then grabbed her backpack and headed outside. She walked to the bus stop and remember her bus driver's 2 rules. 1. if yuor not at the bus stop when the bus pulls up she counts to 60 and then leaves. 2. when you are at the bus stop you have 45 seconds to get onto the bus or she leaves. Harper always got on the bus in 10 seconds flat. When she got back from school she finished picking all the fruit and went to sleep.

THE END

there would be more but well i got bored so i stopped
hollister887 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 05:24 PM   #4

gabee is on a distinguished road

Ok. Here it goes. PM me if i win.

One apon a time there was a big apple tree. All the kids from the little town would pick over 100 apples per month from this tree! There were alays warm apple pies in every house. Then,something very bad happened. Some mean, heartless workers said that they needed to cut the tree down because there needed to be a parking lot there. No matter how hard the townspeople tried, they couldn't convince them not to cut it down. Now instead of nice warm apple pies there is just a big parking lot where oil stains and haunting honking horns live. Everytime you are trying to walk acroos the street, people nearly hit you. Apples were WAY better than this. Remember, please, save the trees.

The End.

---------- gabee added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Oh and Wi username: gabee WW username:eellak

Last edited by gabee; 08-01-2008 at 05:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gabee is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 05:34 PM   #5
ell Im a Toaster

Sassy_kat is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by iamcute1628
i am great at writing stories! can i see your stories? if you win and write the most creative you will win an exlusive piece of furniture on webkinz world. when you enter tell your story and your ww username thankyou!
Heres a story!

Teacup The little Pup :gr:

Teacup Is a baby Puppy :gr:
She was about the size of a Teacup
She was all cream colored with a brown spot around her left eye
She also had a Pink Bandana around her neck
She was the youngest and smallest in her Family
None of her brothers and sisters would play with her
That made her
Nobody wanted to play with her
Then She met a Little Kitten
His name was Bittsy He also was the youngest and smallest
Then they were all
The end!!
Sassy_kat is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 05:40 PM   #6

catgirl is on a distinguished road

heres mine.
one day a girl went to the beach. she sat on the sand for a while and thought she saw something shiny in the water. she went over and picked it up. it was a note in a bottle. the note said, "a tree a bush and angels hair, come to here and well be there". puzzling over what it could mean, the girl took the note to her friend. he said that she could borrow his boat. so she took the boat and went to the waters edge to look for an island with a tree a bush and angels hair, although she didnt quite know what angels hair was. she sailed and sailed and finally found an island that sparkled. she thought it might be the angels hair so she planted her boat on the shore and stepped out. it turns out it wasnt the hair it was... fairys! she sopped and asked them if she had reached the island of tree and bush and angel hair. they said she had. hey gave her gems and some angel hair and fairy food. so she decided to go home and tell her friend,roy, the boy shed borrowed the boat from. so they both sailed and sailed and tryed to find the island again. but alas they never found it. now linda the girl and roy the boy sit at home and think back while they tell this story of fantasy and magic to thier grand kids. then one day one of thier grandkids find a note in a bottle on the beach saying," banana apple pomagranite, come here or go home and can it". what could this mean?
the end

this was just a quick story that i came up with in two minutes so yeah. ive written full books that have like 40 pages so yeah

---------- catgirl added 2 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

my ww username is pitty6

Last edited by catgirl; 08-01-2008 at 05:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
catgirl is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 06:35 PM   #7

wahoo13579 is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow Re: writing stories are fun!

In webkinz world all types of animals fall in love well this is one of those stories. There once was a black and white cat named Crystal. Her parents loved her and never wanted to let her go. One day it was time for the little cat to leave the litter box, and she was on her way to find that guy. She had to go to the country of webkinz world. Now lets stop and go very very south. To Antartica. A polar bear is feeling lonely. His name is Iceburg. He has looked everywere in the little world of Antartica looking for that one. When he can't find her he leaves to looks for her. He goes to a little country of webkinz world. He went into a grocery store called the w-shop and see's the prettiest thing he has ever seen. Her..............Crystal. Crystal needed new furniture for her house. As she was looking around she saw something that she wanted to find. Iceburg and her connected. Today they are married and have a baby boy named Icee, and a baby girl named Shiver. They are still in love from the day that they meet. hoped you enjoy there love story.

my ww username is wahoo13579

proud owner of 29 webkiinz

rules
wahoo13579 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 09:18 PM   #8

just bumpn up the thread

---------- catgirl added 60 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

bumpity bumpity bump

Last edited by catgirl; 08-01-2008 at 09:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-02-2008, 09:22 AM   #9
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Bumping up the thread!
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 11:52 AM   #10

bumping up again
Closed