Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2008, 07:27 PM   #31
SoccerChic

Default Re: Writing Contest

did you say poem?Well,count me in
Sweet Fish
Crabs are red,ice is blue,fish are sweet,and so are you!

Its preety dumb,but i hope i win!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2008, 07:22 AM   #32
Call me Jai :D
Webkinz :)

Jaimala25 is on a distinguished road

When will the winner be announced?
Jaimala25 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2008, 07:33 AM   #33
xoxodancer

Um, okay, I have this. I'm sorry if it is too long.

My Guardian Angel
Based on a true story

I never expected November 17th 2003 to be the worst day of my life. How could I know? Well, I didn't. I didn't know that at 8: 43 on 11/17/03 my mother would be diagnosed with a deadly brain cancer. I still remember that night, the pain I went through, and the one person who helped me get through it all...Dr. Simon Crossheld. Here is my story...

"Casey!" my father called up to me. I kept my eyes on the computer screen in front of me. I mean, what could be more important than IMing with my boyfriend? Apparently what my dad had to say was. "Casey! Come downstairs, I need to tell you something!" he called once more. I heaved a sigh, annoyed. "Coming!" I replied. I shut off my computer and stumbled out of my messy room. I raced down the stairs, skipping the steps. I finally reached the living room where my dad was waiting, sobbing. What was wrong? "Casey" he started. "Your mom...was diagnosed today at the hospital," he paused. "With a deadly brain cancer". Tears poured out of my eyes. That's how my older brother, Rick, died. "But how? Why? Wha-" I couldn't stand it. I was confused, torn, and heart-broken. I ran outside, not even bothering to shut the door. I didn't stop until I reached Dime, my Shetland pony. "Why?" I said, sobbing. I hung my arms around him. Now I take back what I mentioned before, saying that this was the worst day ever. Well, it wasn’t. It would be when my mom died, because I knew she would. It would have to be a miracle if she didn’t. Another tear streamed down my face. I wanted to have hope, but I couldn’t. After staying like that for hours, I fell asleep. And for what seemed like about 5 minutes, I slept peacefully, forgetting everything that had happened. Until my cell phone rang. I struggled to pull out my new black Motorola, and then checked the ID. It said “Simon Crossheld”. “Hello? Casey Span here,” I waited for a reply. “Greetings, I am Simon Crossheld” a male’s voice replied, in a Romanian accent. “I heard about your mother” “How?” I asked. “Well, you see, I just, well, heard about it” I swallowed, unsure of what to say. “Um, well” I replied. “What do you need?” His voice came again. “I would like to help you”

Well, its a few months later right now that I’m writing this. Simon as helped me more than anyone else ever could. He has sent emails and called through the phone telling me what to do, what to expect, and when she will die. And, surprisingly, she died that exact date. My mother. And I’m not exactly that sad about it, because he helped me so much. He gave me hope, and he taught me to be grateful for all the things I have. He told me not to hold on to what could have hurt me, but to let go. So, now I want to send a letter to thank him. I typed up a long, grateful letter, and then clicked send. But, then, suddenly, a message popped up. It said that email address didn’t belong to anyone. Okay, that was weird. I tried it again, and the same thing happened. I was confused; what was happening? So then I decided to call him. I tried both his home phone and his cell, but both said the number was disconnected or wasn’t one that belonged to anyone. Now I was really confused. I decided to try the place where he worked. I dialed the number, and the familiar voice of the secretary answered. “Hello?” the lady’s smooth voice said. “Hi, can I speak to Simon Crossheld?” I asked. The lady then replied, “Simon Crossheld? I’ve never heard of him, sorry”. This was weird. “Um, he works here,” I tried again, but she had already hung up. Where was my Simon?

It’s been about 4 years since then, and I’m older now. I understand a lot more, and I have learned a lot more. But I still remember, deep down in my head, the story of Dr. Simon. And last night, I was thinking. Thinking about how Dr. Simon mysteriously disappeared, and how I think that I might have come to a conclusion. I think that, maybe, just maybe, Dr. Simon, the one person I’ll never forget, might have, possibly, been my guardian angel, being there to watch over me throughout the toughest time of my life. Thank you, Simon Crossheld. Thank you so much.

Authors note- This is based on a true story that happened to my dad, but I switched the main character to a girl and changed the character's names. No, my mother isn't dead, but my grandma is. Thank you for reading this!

---------- xoxodancer added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and I copied this from my other thread, which is closed now.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=160439

Last edited by xoxodancer; 01-29-2008 at 07:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-29-2008, 07:35 AM   #34
Call me CheesyCora

InternetGeek is an unknown quantity at this point

This is kinda wierd.. But what are PSF's?
Old 01-29-2008, 04:13 PM   #35
Call me Lily

8dreamergirl will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by xoxodancer
Um, okay, I have this. I'm sorry if it is too long.

My Guardian Angel
Based on a true story

I never expected November 17th 2003 to be the worst day of my life. How could I know? Well, I didn't. I didn't know that at 8: 43 on 11/17/03 my mother would be diagnosed with a deadly brain cancer. I still remember that night, the pain I went through, and the one person who helped me get through it all...Dr. Simon Crossheld. Here is my story...

"Casey!" my father called up to me. I kept my eyes on the computer screen in front of me. I mean, what could be more important than IMing with my boyfriend? Apparently what my dad had to say was. "Casey! Come downstairs, I need to tell you something!" he called once more. I heaved a sigh, annoyed. "Coming!" I replied. I shut off my computer and stumbled out of my messy room. I raced down the stairs, skipping the steps. I finally reached the living room where my dad was waiting, sobbing. What was wrong? "Casey" he started. "Your mom...was diagnosed today at the hospital," he paused. "With a deadly brain cancer". Tears poured out of my eyes. That's how my older brother, Rick, died. "But how? Why? Wha-" I couldn't stand it. I was confused, torn, and heart-broken. I ran outside, not even bothering to shut the door. I didn't stop until I reached Dime, my Shetland pony. "Why?" I said, sobbing. I hung my arms around him. Now I take back what I mentioned before, saying that this was the worst day ever. Well, it wasn’t. It would be when my mom died, because I knew she would. It would have to be a miracle if she didn’t. Another tear streamed down my face. I wanted to have hope, but I couldn’t. After staying like that for hours, I fell asleep. And for what seemed like about 5 minutes, I slept peacefully, forgetting everything that had happened. Until my cell phone rang. I struggled to pull out my new black Motorola, and then checked the ID. It said “Simon Crossheld”. “Hello? Casey Span here,” I waited for a reply. “Greetings, I am Simon Crossheld” a male’s voice replied, in a Romanian accent. “I heard about your mother” “How?” I asked. “Well, you see, I just, well, heard about it” I swallowed, unsure of what to say. “Um, well” I replied. “What do you need?” His voice came again. “I would like to help you”

Well, its a few months later right now that I’m writing this. Simon as helped me more than anyone else ever could. He has sent emails and called through the phone telling me what to do, what to expect, and when she will die. And, surprisingly, she died that exact date. My mother. And I’m not exactly that sad about it, because he helped me so much. He gave me hope, and he taught me to be grateful for all the things I have. He told me not to hold on to what could have hurt me, but to let go. So, now I want to send a letter to thank him. I typed up a long, grateful letter, and then clicked send. But, then, suddenly, a message popped up. It said that email address didn’t belong to anyone. Okay, that was weird. I tried it again, and the same thing happened. I was confused; what was happening? So then I decided to call him. I tried both his home phone and his cell, but both said the number was disconnected or wasn’t one that belonged to anyone. Now I was really confused. I decided to try the place where he worked. I dialed the number, and the familiar voice of the secretary answered. “Hello?” the lady’s smooth voice said. “Hi, can I speak to Simon Crossheld?” I asked. The lady then replied, “Simon Crossheld? I’ve never heard of him, sorry”. This was weird. “Um, he works here,” I tried again, but she had already hung up. Where was my Simon?

It’s been about 4 years since then, and I’m older now. I understand a lot more, and I have learned a lot more. But I still remember, deep down in my head, the story of Dr. Simon. And last night, I was thinking. Thinking about how Dr. Simon mysteriously disappeared, and how I think that I might have come to a conclusion. I think that, maybe, just maybe, Dr. Simon, the one person I’ll never forget, might have, possibly, been my guardian angel, being there to watch over me throughout the toughest time of my life. Thank you, Simon Crossheld. Thank you so much.

Authors note- This is based on a true story that happened to my dad, but I switched the main character to a girl and changed the character's names. No, my mother isn't dead, but my grandma is. Thank you for reading this!

---------- xoxodancer added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and I copied this from my other thread, which is closed now.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=160439
Aww, so sad...
Closed