Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2008, 06:18 PM   #21
izz10995
Webkinz :)

izz10995 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Writing Contest

when is the winner going to be announced??

---------- izz10995 added 3 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

if i win the rabbit psf would be cool

wow every1 is posting tons of scary stories

Last edited by izz10995; 01-24-2008 at 06:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2008, 06:20 PM   #22
GreenPunk

View Post Originally Posted by 8dreamergirl
Hello! I love to write and also I love to read other people's writing! If you like writing, then please post! I would like to see poems and short stories. Please note that the "short" in short stories actually means something. I'm not going to limit your spae, but if it's toooo long, I'm not going to read it.

Please do not think that I am copying ganzygirl101. If any of you have ever heard the expression, "Imitation is the sinceresy form of flattery," please take heed to these words.

Prizes-
This should probably be under Member Contests or Food, shouldn't it, because I'm giving away PSF's? Well, if mods see this thread please move it.
PSF's-

:rbt::el1::seal::chi::ccat:

---------- 8dreamergirl added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Bump bump!!!

Once, there was a girl, and she never had a dream. She wasn't human, so she never fit in with the other children. And her secret, she was a clone. And if this secret was revealed, her life would soon end. Her brothers, were never around. And that very day, she went on an adventure like no other. As she found out about her lost brothers, she set off fighting monsters, slaying dragons, and fighting off the world's greatest evil. Soon, the kingdom would regain peace and release all the captued spirits; including her brothers.

If I win, PM me and my Webkinz name is GreenPunk.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:33 PM   #23
Call me Lily

8dreamergirl will become famous soon enough

The Dresses
July Seventeenth, 1996

Emily Russo stepped out of the van and began to trudge toward the house, lugging her suitcase with her. Her heart was full of grief and her eyes downcast. It was all over now- there was no changing it. She had put off today for months, but the time had whizzed by so fast she could barely count the days.

Entering the small house, Emily dropped her suitcase and began scavenging for a suitable bedroom. After choosing a sunny oval-shaped room with lots of windows and a bathroom, she decide to explore a little more. What was the use of moving if you couldn't have a little fun?

Emily discovered that in her room there seemed to be a trapdoor- on the ceiling. Emily had always been a dare-devil back in Vermont; why should she stop now?Climbing on the windowsills she reached up and pushed the door till it opened. Then she hoisted herself into the room.

It turned out to be a quite ordinary triangular attic, with some old things left behind by the previous owner, just standing collecting dust. Emily found an old book which looked very interesting and a board game for her little sister Meggy, whose birthday was right around the corner.

Just as she sat down to begin reading her book, she noticed a peculiar trunk in a corner. Upon opening it, she found a gorgeous turquoise summerdress which might fit a girl of about sixteen. Because Emily was twelve, she figured she had to wait four more years.

Under the dress she discovered something that sent sinister chills up her bones. There was a silver plaque reading, "Emily Russo- May Her Love Live On Forever. February 20th, 1984 - August 4th, 2000."

Emily thought to herself, I'm never wearing that dress! before racing out of the attic shaking like a leaf.

Over the course of the next four years, Emily gradually made friends and became quite happy. She completely forgot about the dress and the mysterious death plaque with her name on it. Then one day...

August 4th, 2000

Sixteen-year-old Emily Russo skipped happily down the stairs. Her long auburn hair flew out behind her. Her green eyes gleamed and her smile was happier than ever. "Hello, Mother! Good morning, Daddy! It's graduation today!"

Mrs. Russo began to weep. "My baby is growing up, " she sobbed. Emily was graduating from highschool today. She was terribly excited about becoming a college student.

Meanwhile, Emily searched the attic for a nice dress to wear for graduation. Finally, she came across an old chest. Pulling out a turquoise dress, she exclaimed happily, "It's perfect!" and she skipped away without seeing what lay under it- a small silver plaque.

As Emily walked up to get her diploma, her sunny smile was blinding. Just as she took her diploma in her hand, she dropped dead.

---------- 8dreamergirl added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Oi! Bump it up!!!

Last edited by 8dreamergirl; 01-24-2008 at 06:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-24-2008, 06:51 PM   #24
Call me Jai :D

Jaimala25 is on a distinguished road

Janine Francis stepped out into the cold of the night, wondering what she would do. She had met this boy. His name was Johnny, and at first sight she fell madly in love with him. They went to the movies, everywhere, pretty much going out every night. They both have terrible lives at home. No one appreciated Janine, even though she was a smart, pretty, easy to love person. Johnny's father was taken to a mental hospital way back when he was 6, and that devestated him. His mother was never home, always on dates trying to find a "replacement". When he had asked her to run away with him, she immeadiatly said yes. She was now having second thoughts.

10 years later.

Fashion Designer Janine Francis walked into mob boss Johnny's office, not realizing it was him. She needed to use the phone, she was stuck in the middle of a storm. When he finally realizes it was her, she avoids him, and then finds out she moved directly next door to him! He falls for her all over again, and she does the same. He blindfolds her and takes her somewhere, but she doesnt know where. When she opens her eyes, she is standing on a street corner. She looks at him, confused. He said "This is the corner we were supposed to meet at all those years ago, you know, when we were gonna run away." She gasps as he pulls out a ring and proposes to her. She says yes, and they live happily ever after.

Hope you like it! My WW useranme is Jaimala25. PM me if I win!
Jaimala25 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2008, 07:02 PM   #25
izz10995

izz10995 is on a distinguished road

i really really liked ur story 8dreamergirl if u were in the contest you'd probably win
Old 01-25-2008, 05:25 PM   #26
Call me Lily

View Post Originally Posted by Jaimala25
Janine Francis stepped out into the cold of the night, wondering what she would do. She had met this boy. His name was Johnny, and at first sight she fell madly in love with him. They went to the movies, everywhere, pretty much going out every night. They both have terrible lives at home. No one appreciated Janine, even though she was a smart, pretty, easy to love person. Johnny's father was taken to a mental hospital way back when he was 6, and that devestated him. His mother was never home, always on dates trying to find a "replacement". When he had asked her to run away with him, she immeadiatly said yes. She was now having second thoughts.

10 years later.

Fashion Designer Janine Francis walked into mob boss Johnny's office, not realizing it was him. She needed to use the phone, she was stuck in the middle of a storm. When he finally realizes it was her, she avoids him, and then finds out she moved directly next door to him! He falls for her all over again, and she does the same. He blindfolds her and takes her somewhere, but she doesnt know where. When she opens her eyes, she is standing on a street corner. She looks at him, confused. He said "This is the corner we were supposed to meet at all those years ago, you know, when we were gonna run away." She gasps as he pulls out a ring and proposes to her. She says yes, and they live happily ever after.

Hope you like it! My WW useranme is Jaimala25. PM me if I win!
Oh, it's nice to have a love story in the middle of the horror stories... very nice and touching, I love the end

---------- 8dreamergirl added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by izz10995
i really really liked ur story 8dreamergirl if u were in the contest you'd probably win
Thanks! My friend and I thought it up as we walked home from school one day

Last edited by 8dreamergirl; 01-25-2008 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-27-2008, 04:05 PM   #27
Call me Jai :D

Jaimala25 is on a distinguished road

bump bump bump!
Jaimala25 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2008, 06:58 PM   #28
Call me Lily

Please submit more writing! I'd like to hear some poetry!
Old 01-27-2008, 07:41 PM   #29
stpaulcheerleader

sportschic24 is an unknown quantity at this point

One day a couple,Austin and Carrie,were walking down the street and Austin noticed a strange looking car.It was his friend back in grade school who also fell in love with Carrie.He pulled out a gun and shot him,Carrie ran,ran as fast as she could called the police and suddenly the next day Austins friend was DEAD!
Hope you like it its dumb though!
Old 01-28-2008, 04:19 PM   #30
Call me Lily

It's not dumb!
Closed