Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2008, 06:49 PM   #11
houndzila

Default Re: Writing Contest

thank u very much
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2008, 07:29 PM   #12
izz10995
Webkinz :)

izz10995 is on a distinguished road

thanx did u read the rest??

---------- izz10995 added 23 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

its on a seperate post sry about that

Last edited by izz10995; 01-23-2008 at 07:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-23-2008, 11:07 PM   #13
SoccerChic

here is a poem i made!

Winter is here!I can make a snowball that is a cube,cone,and a sphere!Most of the time i dread winter,but i can make a thread about how much i hate winter,and love winter!Happy Howlidays from The Dogz!

---------- SoccerChic added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SoccerChic
here is a poem i made!

Winter is here!I can make a snowball that is a cube,cone,and a sphere!Most of the time i dread winter,but i can make a thread about how much i hate winter,and love winter!Happy Howlidays from The Dogz!
its a really stupid poem ,but...i hope i win!

Last edited by SoccerChic; 01-23-2008 at 11:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-24-2008, 05:43 PM   #14
Call me Lily

8dreamergirl will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by izz10995
thanx did u read the rest??

---------- izz10995 added 23 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

its on a seperate post sry about that
No, I read the whole thing! It was a fabulous piece of writing and I am glad I could read it.

---------- 8dreamergirl added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SoccerChic
here is a poem i made!

---------- SoccerChic added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

its a really stupid poem ,but...i hope i win!
I love your poem! Just one question- who's the Dogz?

Last edited by 8dreamergirl; 01-24-2008 at 05:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-24-2008, 05:48 PM   #15
Pony326

Heres a poem!

White blankets cover the world!
Icicles hang everywhere
North pole is where Santa comes from!
The air smells like cookies!
Egg nog is a popular drink!
Reindear stomp on my roof!

Old 01-24-2008, 05:49 PM   #16
Banned
Cheeky Aaron will become famous soon enough

Okay this is a scary story!!:

One night a boy was walking home from school and he saw a blood on the street. He touched it and then his hand was turned into blood. He tried to wash his hand but nothing worked. So then he went home and then he looked in the mirror and his hands were fine but a Blood ghost haunted his house untill he was 18 years old.

My username is Crimsonvenom if I win
Old 01-24-2008, 05:57 PM   #17
Call me Lily

View Post Originally Posted by Pony326
Heres a poem!

White blankets cover the world!
Icicles hang everywhere
North pole is where Santa comes from!
The air smells like cookies!
Egg nog is a popular drink!
Reindear stomp on my roof!
Very nice poem, I like how it is an acrostic and I love your colors
Old 01-24-2008, 05:59 PM   #18
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

The Weird House

It was a dark, stormy, eerie night. The sky was filled with black , looming clouds. All of a sudden BAM, a boom of thunder. SWOOSH, the lightning flashed and lit up a graveyard. And then I heard a oooh, ooh, ooh. I turned around but no one was there. SWOOSH, another flash of lightning lit up a house. I couldn’t tell it was so weird at the time for I couldn’t see a thing. It had started pouring by now so I went and knocked on the door. It was nearly midnight so I didn’t think anyone would answer. But the door opened anyway. SWOOSH, another flash of lighting lit up the woman. She said, in a very crackly voice,” Please come in. I would be happy for you to stay the night“. It was raining so hard I would do almost anything to get out of that. She then took me up the steps to a guest bedroom.” Auughhhhhh” I screamed. There was everything imaginable in that room. I don’t even want to go into the gory details. I just ran. I lost my shoe on the steps, but I didn’t care. It was still raining. Sure I slipped a few times, but I didn’t care.

I went back the next day to show my friend and parents the strange house. But when I got there there was no house, no graveyard, but my shoe was there.

---------- kerili added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

I hope you like my story!

---------- kerili added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

my username is kerili

Last edited by kerili; 01-24-2008 at 05:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-24-2008, 06:04 PM   #19
Call me Lily

View Post Originally Posted by Cheeky Aaron
Okay this is a scary story!!:

One night a boy was walking home from school and he saw a blood on the street. He touched it and then his hand was turned into blood. He tried to wash his hand but nothing worked. So then he went home and then he looked in the mirror and his hands were fine but a Blood ghost haunted his house untill he was 18 years old.

My username is Crimsonvenom if I win
OOH- that's scary!

---------- 8dreamergirl added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kerili
The Weird House

It was a dark, stormy, eerie night. The sky was filled with black , looming clouds. All of a sudden BAM, a boom of thunder. SWOOSH, the lightning flashed and lit up a graveyard. And then I heard a oooh, ooh, ooh. I turned around but no one was there. SWOOSH, another flash of lightning lit up a house. I couldn’t tell it was so weird at the time for I couldn’t see a thing. It had started pouring by now so I went and knocked on the door. It was nearly midnight so I didn’t think anyone would answer. But the door opened anyway. SWOOSH, another flash of lighting lit up the woman. She said, in a very crackly voice,” Please come in. I would be happy for you to stay the night“. It was raining so hard I would do almost anything to get out of that. She then took me up the steps to a guest bedroom.” Auughhhhhh” I screamed. There was everything imaginable in that room. I don’t even want to go into the gory details. I just ran. I lost my shoe on the steps, but I didn’t care. It was still raining. Sure I slipped a few times, but I didn’t care.

I went back the next day to show my friend and parents the strange house. But when I got there there was no house, no graveyard, but my shoe was there.

my username is kerili
Wow, very nice!

---------- 8dreamergirl added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kerili
The Weird House

my username is kerili
Wow, very nice!

---------- 8dreamergirl added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

OOpos, double post!

---------- 8dreamergirl added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Okay, if I can I'll submit a story of my own- just for you guys to read

Last edited by 8dreamergirl; 01-24-2008 at 06:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-24-2008, 06:05 PM   #20
♥fiercely m e♥

Pistachio96 is just really nicePistachio96 is just really nice

maybe i'll join! I dunnoo.... prolly!
Pistachio96 is offline Female
Closed