Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2008, 11:10 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Ajeddcutie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Write a Story Contest!

One day pencil meet a girl named eraser they both liked each other. On the day of the test eraser wanted to erase pencil's answer but pencil did not let him. They both fight and scream but will never be friends.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2008, 12:21 PM   #12
tigger280642

angelkiss is an unknown quantity at this point

"Mary Ann... your turn," Mrs. Pollywog said. "Mary Ann! NOW!" I jumped out of my desk adn tripped over Danny's backpack. I sighed this seems to happen every day, I trip everyone makes fun of me and then I say something evenmore embarassing.
"Danny, you know it is very childish to leave your backpack in the hallway, where people could trip!" I yelled, everyone stared at me ant then snickered.
"Mary, it is very ungrown-up like to say that," he said in a sing-song voice. I sighed again and drug my feet to the front of the classroom.
"My speech is called Snuffleopalous. A snuffleopalouse is an animal that has a long trunk and huge ears...
"Don'tch ya mean an ELEPHANT!" giggles Loise, my best worst friend ever.
"The snuffleopalous can eat up to 900 pounds in one day and never gains weight! Also they only eat mellow leaves and berries, like rasberries and strawberries. Their hometown is Lunadowna, located in Asia for you who don't know,"
"Mary, when I assigned this speech I ment for it to be REAL not fake, please redo this and have it done by friday," Mrs. Pollywog said.
"It is real!! It is It is IT is! and I can prove it!!!!!!!!!"
"Of course you can..."

that is my story so far.... i have more though!! here it is!

"I can and I will!! I'll bring one to school tomarrow!" Mary Ann creid, tears were glistening on her eyelids. She ran out of the room. "What was I thinking! The snuffleopalous will NEVER agree to come to school with me!" and with that she stopped off home... one hour before the end of school. Mary Ann started singing and skipping home, and suddanly she had a brillant idea! I'll sing the SNUFFLEOPALOUS song, she thought and then he'll come! YES, I KNEW I COULD FIGURE THIS OUT!

Tomarrow morning, school time

Mary Ann hurled off her sheets and jumped out of bed at the sound of her alarm.
"It Time! To prove myself right!!" she called to nobody other than herself. She ran to school thinking about snuffleopalous the whole time. 1st period was over in a blink of an eye, 2nd period time, Mrs. Pollywog's class. Before even sitting in her seat, Mary Ann ran in front of the class.
"Are you ready to meet my friend, the snuffleopalous?" she didn't wait for a response. "Okay. Here it goes... I was walking home one day, only to meet a new freind, what a surprise it was to see a SNUFFLEOPALous, people say he didn't exsist but they were surely wrong, cuz' here he is my snuffleopalous friend!" suddanly a huge cloud of dust appeared and there stood the biggest rat they had ever seen. It had HUGE ears and a trunk, but not a trunk like an Elephants, a literal Briefcase!
"I told you so! It's him! It's Him!.... It's NOT HIM!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh! everybody run!!" kids ran out screaming and running, but Mary Ann stayed and so did the "Snuffleopalous".
"Nice work Mom, we really showed them!" Mary Ann giggled, sang and skipped all the way home. Nobody told her that the speech was supose to be real!

THE END *Don't ya love it?!"
Old 03-15-2008, 12:47 PM   #13
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

woW! angel: good!
yingxi is offline Female
Old 03-15-2008, 02:33 PM   #14
tigger280642

angelkiss is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks! lol how many more people do you need to write? PM me please
Old 03-15-2008, 03:33 PM   #15

Ajeddcutie is an unknown quantity at this point

The Wonders Of Pencil and Pen!!!

One day there were two people called pencil and pen! They both liked to draw lines. One day they meet a ruler. They chased her so they can learn to draw straight lines. One day they caught Ruler and they asked her nicely if Ruler could teach them how to draw straight lines. So Ruler did. They both learned to draw straight lines. And one day their teacher told them to draw something ugly using lines so Pencil and Pen drew the teachers face.

The End

By: One girl who likes monkeys and one girl who likes and did all the work.

Old 03-15-2008, 04:14 PM   #16
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

ok... interesting story... i need a few more entrees!
yingxi is offline Female
Old 03-18-2008, 06:27 PM   #17
Chinese people are
Gifted

THE RESULTS ARE IN!

WINNERS:

first place: angelkiss
second place: Ajeddcutie
third place: daphne9747
fourth place: pollytoad77
fifth place: cute0099

CONGRATZ to those who won and for those who didnt good job!
yingxi is offline Female
Closed