Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2008, 02:38 PM   #1
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

Default Write a Story Contest!

HI! id love to see and read some of your stories about Webkinz or Webkinzinsider!

rules:
  1. no swearing/ bad langauge
  2. no inaproprate things
  3. HAVE FUN!
now for the fun part! PRIZES!
  • 1st place: 5 PSFoods that you choose
  • 2nd place: 4 PSFoods that you choose
  • 3rd place: 3 PSFoods that you choose
  • 4th place: 2 PSFood randomly picked
  • 5th place: 1 PSFood randomly picked
no show me you webkinz/webkinzinsider stories!

READY? GET SET.... WRITE!

Contest ends: March 15th
Winners anounced: March 15th or 16th

WINNERS!

first place: angelkiss
second place: Ajeddcutie
third place: daphne9747
fourth place: pollytoad77
fifth place: cute0099

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!

Last edited by yingxi; 03-18-2008 at 06:17 PM..
yingxi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2008, 08:00 PM   #2
O Praise Him ♥
Gift Guru

pollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Write a Story Contest!

Amber woke up with a great idea for her painting, So she went down to breakfast and went to work.
She painted the baby penguin vary carefully next to the mama penguin.
It was so cute!
Then something popped up on her screen, an PM massage from her best friend Jen!
It said:

Jennygurl06: Hellooo! Can u come over?
Amber wrote back: See you in 7 minutes!

On her way to the door she grabbed her webkinz penguin and dashed for the door.
At Jen's house they talked and talked all about what they were going to do over the summer.
"I hope we can stay in a hotel." said Jen.
"Yeah, and go swimming!" Amber said enthusiastically.
Then Amber's mom call and told Amber to come home.
"Bye, Jen!" Amber said.
"Bye, Amber!" Jen said back, see you tomorrow!"

to be continued...

---------- pollytoad77 added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Hay yingxi if I win PM me okay? and I'll PM you my user name for WW

Also are you STILL doing the contest????

Last edited by pollytoad77; 03-14-2008 at 08:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pollytoad77 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2008, 08:11 PM   #3
Call me Danielle :)
Webkinz :)

cute0099 will become famous soon enough

One day I was walking home from school and... There was a rainbow and I saw a leprechaun! I walked up to him with increasing nervousness. I asked if he was a leprechaun. He said, "so deary, I see you've figured out me secret." " Here, take me pot o' gold." And off he went, giving me his "pot o' gold"!
Two hours later...
I looked in the bag once again and... It was gone! Oh no! I had forgotten the old story about leprechauns gold! After a few hours it would vanish, that's why it's commonly called "fools gold!"
By: cute0099, username and username.
cute0099 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2008, 08:30 PM   #4
O Praise Him ♥
Gift Guru

pollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant future

Continued...

The next day Jen was walking to the park with Amber when Jen tripped!
Amber tried to catch her but She fell crookedly and sprained her ankle!!!
Amber helped her home as fast as she could!
luckily Jen's mom was home so they rode to the hospital and they put her in a cast.
Jen family had to pay a big bill so amber did fun raisers to help them.
And raised $2,000!!!!
They were SO happy that after Jen was better they went to Disney land!

The End.

Thanks for reading!!
pollytoad77 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2008, 09:45 PM   #5
I really want to be

daphne9747 is on a distinguished road

Megan was different, she couldn't remember anything except one thing from her early childhood. This was the only thing that kept her mother from telling her about her past. Though Megan knew the most important thing, she needed the other clues and pull them together before even worse things happened.

Chapter 1

Megan paced the floor of her small room. She had little space to pace with out bumping into a pile of stuffed animals, her rock collection or her bed. Megan loved to think, but sometimes thinking hurt her in 2 ways. 1. Her mother would think that her only daughter was a crazy lunatic and 2. Her dad. According to Megan's mother her dad didn't love her so he left. Of course Megan knew that was a lie when she heard it because of her memory. This is what Megan referred to as the thought. Only 2 people knew about the thought, her dad and her only friend James. James was her same age, about 15. He was smart and funny. There was one thing nobody, not even Megan, knew about him. He was the key to the thought. Megan was lonely, but this was part of retinue. She waited after school for her mom to come home, then she had to sit in her room while her mother cooking dinner and did the dishes. During this time she thought hard and deep, but what she kept asking herself was What am I thinking about? Megan was put out of her trance as the phone in her room started to ring a loud screech. She hated to ring tone, but couldn't change it. "Hello?" she whispered knowing her mother would be ma if she cought her on the phone before 8. "Hey Meg" it was James. He was in his usual spot. The highest and strongest limb on the cherry tree in his backyard. Megan started to smile talking to James made her feel great, but there was something in his voice that made her think of the thought and that is how they became friends.

Old 03-14-2008, 09:47 PM   #6
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

thanks fo rwriting! this will be a hard compitiion to judge!
yingxi is offline Female
Old 03-15-2008, 09:43 AM   #7

Ajeddcutie is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Write a Story Contest!

One day their was this girl, her name was Ruler. She hated her name. Every day she went to school people would make fun of her name. One day she went to school and a little girl came up to her and said " What is your name? " Ruler didn't want to tell her her name because the little girl might make fun of her name. But Ruler told her. The little girl did not laugh because she thought it was a cool name the little girl told Ruler her name and the little girls name was pencil. They both played together sat on the bus together and walked with each other. One day they both went to school and they told the whole school that they can laugh at them but then they will never have that many friends to play with because they make fun of people. When they went to school the next day nobody made fun of them and they all wanted to be their friends.

The End!!
Hope you enjoyed it.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:46 AM   #8
Chinese people are
Gifted

WOW! good stories!!!!!! this will be soooooooooooooo hard to judge!
yingxi is offline Female
Old 03-15-2008, 09:57 AM   #9
tigger280642

angelkiss is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Write a Story Contest!

Okay here's my story!! hope you like it!!

"Mary Ann... your turn," Mrs. Pollywog said. "Mary Ann! NOW!" I jumped out of my desk adn tripped over Danny's backpack. I sighed this seems to happen every day, I trip everyone makes fun of me and then I say something evenmore embarassing.
"Danny, you know it is very childish to leave your backpack in the hallway, where people could trip!" I yelled, everyone stared at me ant then snickered.
"Mary, it is very ungrown-up like to say that," he said in a sing-song voice. I sighed again and drug my feet to the front of the classroom.
"My speech is called Snuffleopalous. A snuffleopalouse is an animal that has a long trunk and huge ears...
"Don'tch ya mean an ELEPHANT!" giggles Loise, my best worst friend ever.
"The snuffleopalous can eat up to 900 pounds in one day and never gains weight! Also they only eat mellow leaves and berries, like rasberries and strawberries. Their hometown is Lunadowna, located in Asia for you who don't know,"
"Mary, when I assigned this speech I ment for it to be REAL not fake, please redo this and have it done by friday," Mrs. Pollywog said.
"It is real!! It is It is IT is! and I can prove it!!!!!!!!!"
"Of course you can..."

to be continued.........:chi:
Old 03-15-2008, 10:03 AM   #10
Chinese people are
Gifted

angelkiss: omg! that is GOOD!

Ajeddcutie: GOOD story!

daphne9747: VERY interesting!

pollytoad77:wow! good!

cute0099: good!

everyone: very good! love all your stories! tell your friends! we need 3 more entries before judging!
yingxi is offline Female
Closed