Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 10:07 PM   #361
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: WNTM's Season 7! Hosted by the ever so fabulous...Wikylo!!! No spots left =P Come bahck next season!!! =)

She pmed me I will judge later tonight!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2008, 11:28 PM   #362
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WNTM's Season 7! Hosted by the ever so fabulous...Wikylo!!! No spots left =P Come bahck next season!!! =)

yay!!!
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-28-2008, 12:04 AM   #363
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

:snake:Judging:snake:

With this round's guest judge:

Timber!

Ok this round a freaky thing happened so judging will be SHOCKING! LOL

Timber would like to pronounce this round's winner as...

Spoiler: show
Oreo!!! =D

Congratulations! your pic was amazing! =)

#2:

Brandi!

#3:

:goo:George!

#4:

Seeds!

#5:

:el1:Fellipe!

#6:

Sprinkles!

Ok so we should have 5 kinz left:

Isra
:clydeakota
:gr:Brandi
Autumn
and
:snake:Fang

You guys were our least favorites:

Isra- You are here because it was just a jumbled pic. you have great clothing taste, but the pic just didn't come together...

Dakota- you are here because you didn't follow directions. We saw WAY too much body...

Brandi- you are also here because you didn't follow directions. Way too much body...

Autumn- you aren't here because of your clothing choices, but for your attitude towards the judges. We are just trying to build you to become the best you can be and we can't do that when you keep blowing us off...

and

Fang- Your pics are continually great but we feel you rely too much on cool. You have so much potential. We NEED variety.

In this bunch one of you is definitely safe.

But as for the other four, you all must compete in a mini round to decide who will be eliminated...

And the definitely safe person is...

step outside your comfort zones

ok as for:

Brandi(Linhaus)
Autumn
Dakota
and
Isra

You need to dress in an amazing outfit about anything and make the best picture possible(propwise, etc.). We will judge these pictures and deliberate who will be eliminated from WNTM

As for the others you have a short break until we get the mini round over with.

Thanks!

Timber
Tango
and
Tangelo

Old 11-28-2008, 12:27 AM   #364
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Here is Dakota in her AMAZING outfit =)
Click the image to open in full size.

Sorry for the background..... Dakota's room is not loading (I will have to call webkinz to fix the problem). So i had to use an outfit I used in another contest.
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 12:31 AM   #365
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

:snake: yay! Sorry, all the other ideas were taken...

Good luck u 4!
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-28-2008, 12:54 AM   #366

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
:snake:Judging:snake:

With this round's guest judge:

Timber!

Ok this round a freaky thing happened so judging will be SHOCKING! LOL

Timber would like to pronounce this round's winner as...

Oreo!!! =D

Congratulations! your pic was amazing! =)

#2:

Brandi!

#3:

:goo:George!

#4:

Seeds!

#5:

:el1:Fellipe!

#6:

Sprinkles!

Ok so we should have 5 kinz left:

Isra
:clydeakota
:gr:Brandi
Autumn
and

You guys were our least favorites:

Isra- You are here because it was just a jumbled pic. you have great clothing taste, but the pic just didn't come together...

Dakota- you are here because you didn't follow directions. We saw WAY too much body...

Brandi- you are also here because you didn't follow directions. Way too much body...

Autumn- you aren't here because of your clothing choices, but for your attitude towards the judges. We are just trying to build you to become the best you can be and we can't do that when you keep blowing us off...

and

Fang- Your pics are continually great but we feel you rely too much on cool. You have so much potential. We NEED variety.

In this bunch one of you is definitely safe.

But as for the other four, you all must compete in a mini round to decide who will be eliminated...

And the definitely safe person is...

step outside your comfort zones

ok as for:

Brandi(Linhaus)
Autumn
Dakota
and
Isra

You need to dress in an amazing outfit about anything and make the best picture possible(propwise, etc.). We will judge these pictures and deliberate who will be eliminated from WNTM

As for the others you have a short break until we get the mini round over with.

Thanks!

Timber
Tango
and
Tangelo

OMG!!!
*hypervenelates in a bad way*
I'M IN THE BOTTOM FIVE!!!!!
What if I'm eliminated?
It's my nightmare to see my name crossed out in any contestant list!
AAH!
*ties self to chair to resist attacking computer*
I knew I should've gone with the non-cluttered pic method!
*finally shuts self up and stops overreacting*
Ok, enough of me being a worrywart, attached is a picture of Isra!
Since it was a beautiful, sunny Thanksgiving day, Isra decided to go for a stroll by a glimmering pond in her backyard and smell the amazing flowers by it.
She managed to look good with no KinzStyle at all, thankfully!
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 26.png (173.3 KB, 13 views)
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 10:46 AM   #367

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

This is one of my favorite spring outfits! I know the grass doesn't compliment yellow, but it is supposed to be for pool parties and outside things, so I decided to take my picture outside. I hope I stay in!

(Wikylo, I think that it would be better if you judged me without critique. It would avoid a lot of things.)
geros9 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 11:44 AM   #368
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Nice job geros + cutiebug! I love your pics.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 01:45 PM   #369

RainbowFlyer is on a distinguished road

Awww man! I really wanted to do something this round. Ah well! Good Luck U 4!
RainbowFlyer is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 02:04 PM   #370
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

Hi, I can't believe I am in the bottom again. This is devastating. I am going to go to my room and practice. If I practice really really hard I will be able to be a better model. Wikylo has given me lots of tips and with those I will be able to improve my self. Thanks for the critique Wikylo. I decided to arrange my room so that it looks like a runway. I have been practicing walking, and smiling and being a professional model. I hope you like the pic of me walking down the runway.

I am so nervous, I don't want to be eliminated. I hope my practice pays off.
Linhaus is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chokes on spit*, best of luck to all, eat this tag, luv da coke!- soda