Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 08:09 PM   #211
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: WNTM's Season 7! Hosted by the ever so fabulous...Wikylo!!! No spots left =P Come bahck next season!!! =)

Wow, LJ
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2008, 08:55 PM   #212

gmk1996 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WNTM's Season 7! Hosted by the ever so fabulous...Wikylo!!! No spots left =P Come bahck next season!!! =)

Click the image to open in full size.
Here I am! Since I am a psycho witness none of my clothes match. Well duh because I'm psycho. This is me trying to get into the jail cell were the person being accused is being held because they are my friend so i have to lie! Mwa ha ha! Sorry I'm psycho so i have to go crazy and be the worst witness teller ever! I have never been one before so i have decided to take the defendant's side and lie for my friend. Also, what I'm wearing i think just goes with the word psycho!
:chi:Sincerely,:chi:
:chi:Salsa:chi:
Old 10-16-2008, 08:58 PM   #213
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

hehe! good job Salsa!

What do u mean by "Wow LJ " BuCu?
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 10-16-2008, 09:05 PM   #214
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

Umm you forgot me in judging
Old 10-16-2008, 09:09 PM   #215
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

wait, so Fang's pic is gonna be your Siggie Pic??
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 10-16-2008, 09:13 PM   #216
polkadotted

polkadotz907 is on a distinguished road

I will get crackin on my pic ommorowtay!

---------- polkadotz907 added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

I'm listening to my ipod. The song right now is "Ladies love country boys"

Last edited by polkadotz907; 10-16-2008 at 09:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
polkadotz907 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 09:16 PM   #217
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

Hey GMK, just to help you out, I think you were suppose to be psychic not psycho.

This is what it said for you to be.

Salsa!- You are the psychic eyewitness!

Just to help you out, don't want you getting a Wikylo PM saying you messed up. Still time to change it.

But I have to go now, because one of the rules is that you are not allowed to chat until you have posted your pic and I haven't yet, so I have to go.
Linhaus is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 09:18 PM   #218
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Here I am recreating the courtroom! My sisters Ginger and Angie are helping me, as well as my brother Ducky.

I am the crazy psychopath's defense attourney.

It's funny, my owner Shanninii wants to be a lawyer when she grows up, but she REFUSES to be a defense attourney. She was kinda upset when she found out I was a defense attourney, but I said I don't care who I get assigned, I'm gunna do my best!

"Thats the spirit Sprinks!"

Thanks Shanninii, anyywhoo, Ducky is pretending to be the crazyyyy person! I was kind of scared how well he did! Ginger was the District Attourney set to win the case! Angie was the judge, cloaked in black. She looked like she could dissapear!

Hmmm, I wonder how the real case will turn out!
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 09:24 PM   #219
polkadotted

polkadotz907 is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't want to be a defense attorney either! DA (District Attorney) is much better! I watch a lot of court shows.
polkadotz907 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 07:50 PM   #220
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

Here' s our post. Brandi and Brandi, since we are both jury members, we decided to do a picture together. Linhaus's Brandi, invited Texasgirl's Brandi over to her courtroom (well medieval room made up to be a court room) The judge is Hippi, and this strange racoon, excentric old man I think, was the first one picked for the Jury.

Then Tesasgirl's Brandi was picked. Here is what she had to say.

Ugh I just got a call from the county...I have jury duty! UGGG! I had plans this week. >_< At least Brandi will be there! I think I'll call her...maybe we can dress togther! *dials phone and talks* Okay well Brandi and I are going to wear the same pants, shoes, and glasses. Then everything else is up to us! I think I'll wear a turquoise blouse.....it's semi-nice. The glasses and pants give it a conservative look, and some red heels to top it off! Don't we look great? Juries aren't supposed to smile I don't think but here we are in court! Hmm....who is that raccoon guy anyways?

And now we hear from Linhaus's Brandi (the Golden retriever):

I could not believe it when Brandi called to say she was on the Jury too. We look so classy, I picked the Thick Knit Sweater. I was afraid it might be chilly in the old County Courhouse. Unlike the other Brandi, I am very excited to be on the Jury. Civic Duty and all, I can't wait to start hearing the case. I hear it's a really grosume murder trial. Can't wait to hear the details.

Linhaus is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chokes on spit*, best of luck to all, eat this tag, luv da coke!- soda