Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 08:46 PM   #191
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WNTM's Season 7! Hosted by the ever so fabulous...Wikylo!!! No spots left =P Come bahck next season!!! =)

OK, lets get back to something serious. What happen to the Judging, I have calmed down now, but I really really really can't wait. Wikylo, you got my hopes up by saying it was time to judge, then you went away. I am very very sad now. (tears running down my cheeks) LOL
Linhaus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2008, 08:51 PM   #192
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: WNTM's Season 7! Hosted by the ever so fabulous...Wikylo!!! No spots left =P Come bahck next season!!! =)

Haha Linhaus same here! He got me all pumped and now I'm like
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 08:56 PM   #193
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

He had to watch America's Next Top Model and Project Runway he should be on in like five minutes.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 10-15-2008, 09:05 PM   #194
I am Oh so
Gifted

Oh boy, does that mean I should get excited again. I sure hope so, I was excited , then I was depressed , now looks like I can get excited again. OH boy, I sure hope it happens. I can't take another let down. Please, please, please, Judge
Old 10-15-2008, 09:14 PM   #195
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Ok I am sorry! xD

I will judge! x}
Old 10-15-2008, 09:18 PM   #196
I am Oh so
Gifted

goodie, goodie, goodie, I can't wait.............. I think I am going to hyperventilate. I need to go find a paperbag. I'll be right back.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:22 PM   #197
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

:snake::snake:

JUDGING!

With

Tango and Tangelo!!!

Ok

I am not going to share the critiques on judging sooo it's more.....

Mysteeeeeriouuuus! xD

ok

This round's winner's pic will be displayed in my signature!

Ok guys!

We're proud to present this round's winner as...

Spoiler: show
[Click the image to open in full size.FANG!!!

Congratulations!!! You move on to next round! =)

2nd:

Click the image to open in full size.OREO!!!

Great job! You move on to next round!!!

3rd:

Click the image to open in full size.AJ!!!!

Congratulations! You move on!!!

4th:

Click the image to open in full size.ISRA!!!

Congratulations! =)

5th:

Click the image to open in full size.SALSA!

6th:

Click the image to open in full size.Seeds!!!

7th:

Click the image to open in full size.Dakota!

You get to move on! =) Congrats!

8th:

Click the image to open in full size.Fellipe!!!

Great job! You move on!!

9th:

Click the image to open in full size.George!

You aresafe =)

10th:

Click the image to open in full size.SPRINKLES!

12th:

Click the image to open in full size.Autumn!

Just work with what you've got! That's all we can ask!

So will our bottom 2 please step forward:

Brandi
and
Brandi

You have the same name but yet there are different reasons you are both here...

Brandi- None of your ideas connected and it was a mess can you clean it up?

:gr:Brandi- Your outfit was cute, but It was taken in the wrong area...We can understand "on the fly" but you need to think rationally...

The picture in the next spoiler will show who is safe:

YOU'RE BOTH SAFE!!!! I couldn't let yall miss the first challenge!!! xD

You've got to give it your all!!!!

Let us bring out this round's guest judge:

:bas:Marlowe!

Hey Guys and Galz! This round you must portray the charcters in a mystery!!!!

Fang!- you are the detective! ^_^

Oreo!- You are the victim's snooty wife!

AJ!- you are the lawyer!

Isra!- You are the judge!

Salsa!- You are the psychic eyewitness!

Seeds!- You're the bailiff!

Dakota!- You are the high-class tabloid magazine reporter!

Fellipe- You are the dead victim laying in his casket!(you will have to get thrifty! xD)

George!- You are the evil crazy wicked psychopath suspect of the crime!

Sprinkles!- You are the arrogant defendent's lawyer!

Autumn!- You are the sad mother of the victim!

and...

Brandi and Brandi are going o be a team!xD - Yall are two members of the jury!!!!

The judges and I wish yall the best of luck!!!

Tango Tangelo Marlowe
Old 10-16-2008, 07:02 AM   #198
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Haha. What a quinky dink..... the two Brandi's were in the bottom. Members of the jurry. Hmm

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

GAAH webkinz is down. >_< after school I guess

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 10-16-2008 at 07:02 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 07:25 AM   #199
I am Oh so
Gifted

Wow, members of the Jury, that could be interesting. Have to think on that and wait for WW to finish maintenance. Perhaps post this evening....

Congrats to everyone, It's always nice when no one has to leave. This challenge will be fun.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:46 AM   #200
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

:snake:OMG! Thankssss sssoo much for giving me firssst place! Ill get started ASAP!

ljfyle is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*chokes on spit*, best of luck to all, eat this tag, luv da coke!- soda