Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 07:03 PM   #1
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default WNTM's Season 7! Hosted by the ever so fabulous...Wikylo!!! No spots left =P Come bahck next season!!! =)

WNTM's Ready for it's biggest and baddest season yet!

SEASON 7!!!!!

With our brand spankin new judgez:

Our

Super Modelo Bros.:

:snake:Tango!
&&

:snake:Tangelo!

And you are probably thinking

"Maaaahn what's so crazy extra special about this one I'm already entered in 30 others like it? "

FALSE!

This season you are gonna post your pics and we are goig to critique you through pm! And give you a chance to tell us what you think!

Then (Just like the show) We will hand out your photos!

AND

We are not just judging you on your outfit:

We are also judging you on:

*BACKGROUND
*POSE
*CONFIDENCE
*ATTITUDE

So we feel that the right person goes on!

AND(There's more! :O!!!)

Winners from past seasons may enter again and have a chance at winning!

(But you must use a different model than the one you won with) =)

OK

Rules:

1. No badmouthing
2. COMMITMENT is a virtue!!! Follow it!
3. Love your fellow contestants!
4. Talk as your pet if you are posting a photo. They are the ones that are competing not you!
5. Hate tags are a NO NO!
6. Chat only after you post your pic!
7. Have funnicalness!!!

Ok

Prizes:

3 psfs!!!!! for the winner!

Form:

Pet's name:
Pet's type:
Pet's gender:
have you read rule 2? If so what did it say?:
Have you read rule 4? If so what did it say?:
Have you read rule 6? If so what did it say:
In your pet's words why should he/she win?:
Do you like Tango or Tangelo bettuh?:

no more spots...

Our past winners!!!:

Season 1: Ava the Chocolate Lab!
Season 2: Ebony the Black Poodle!
Season 3: Leapin' Lizards the Frog!
Season 4: Princess Hearts the Yorkie!
Season 5: Molly the Yellow Lab AND Scruffy the Schnauzer!
Season 6: Caramel the Collie
Season 7: It could be you

Contestants!:

[x]=posted pic!

1.:goo:George(Elephant!)[x]
2.:snake:Fang(ljfyle!)[x]
3.AJ(sp0ngeb0br0cksny!)[x]
4. :gr:Brandi(Linhaus)
5.:chi:Salsa(gmk1996!)[x]
6.Brandi(texasgirl8!)[x]
7.Isra(Cutiebug343!)[x]
8.:clyde:Sunflower(Mushroom!)[x]
9. :clydeakota(dazyandoreo!)
10.:el1:Fellipe(RainbowFlyer!)[x]
11.Sprinkles(xShanniniix!)[x]
12.Autumm(geros9!)[x]
13.Oreo(*JuIcY*)[x]
14. Seeds(polkadotz907)[x]

Thanks!

Wik.tang.tange

---------- wikylo added 4 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

bumpuhdoodle!

---------- wikylo added 5 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

anybody?

Last edited by wikylo; 11-25-2008 at 07:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 07:10 PM   #2
jet3461
Webkinz :)

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WNTM's Season 7! Hosted by the ever so fabulous...Wikylo!!! WINNERS OF PAST SEASONS HAVE CHANCE TO WIN AGAIN!!! =) Spotz left:13

Pet's name: George
Pet's type: :goo:
Pet's gender: ♂Male (Am I having de ja vu? xD)
have you read rule 2? If so what did it say?: COMMITMENT is a VIRTUE
Have you read rule 4? If so what did it say?: Talk as your pet...
Have you read rule 6? If so what did it say: Chat only after you have...
In your pet's words why should he/she win?: :goo:- I should win, because I have placed second in your contest before, and I want to achieve mear perfection this time! =D
Do you like Tango or Tangelo bettuh?: Tangelo...

xD
Elephant is offline Male
Old 10-02-2008, 07:24 PM   #3
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WNTM's Season 7! Hosted by the ever so fabulous...Wikylo!!! WINNERS OF PAST SEASONS HAVE CHANCE TO WIN AGAIN!!! =) Spotz left:13

Pet's name: Fang
Pet's type: :snake:
Pet's gender: Boy
have you read rule 2? If so what did it say?: Yes, Commitment is a vitue
Have you read rule 4? If so what did it say?: Yes, Fang will do the talking
Have you read rule 6? If so what did it say: Yes, Talk after u've posted your pic
In your pet's words why should he/she win?: :snake: I think that i should win because i want to be a role model and i want people to stop saying that snakes dont make good models because they have cloth restrictions...it frustrates me...i am here to prove them wrong. And this is the first modeling contest ive ever done, and i want it to be my Best! :]
Do you like Tango or Tangelo bettuh?: :snake: I like Tangelo, because he is the one who inspired me to enter a modeling contest! xD

Do we needs to post a pic?

Last edited by ljfyle; 11-19-2008 at 11:09 PM..
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 10-02-2008, 07:28 PM   #4
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Pet's name: Almond Joy
Pet's type: Bull Dog
Pet's gender: Girl
have you read rule 2? If so what did it say?: COMMITMENT is a virtue!!! Follow it!
Have you read rule 4? If so what did it say?: Talk as your pet if you are posting a photo. They are the ones that are competing not you!
Have you read rule 6? If so what did it say: Chat only after you post your pic!
In your pet's words why should he/she win?: I think that I should win because you always hear people say that, "Bull Dogs could never be models, they're just tough." or something like that. And I want to break the stereotype that not only are Bull Dogs tough, but they are beautiful/handsome.
Do you like Tango or Tangelo bettuh?: Ummm, Tango :]

Do we need a pic?
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 10-02-2008, 07:28 PM   #5
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I have to so enter!

Pet Name: Bubbly
Pet Type: Webkinz Bubblegumarus
Pet Gender: Female
Have you read rule 2? What did it say?: COMMITMENT is a VIRTUE!
Have you read rule 4? What did it say?: Talk as YOUR pet!
Have you read rule 6? What did it say?: Chat only after you have turned in your pic!
In your pet's words why should he/she win?: Hi! Most people think that pets that have clothing restrictions can't be models but I say "NO WAY!" I want to win so that people can see that webkinz do have personalities and that you don't have to be mean and rude to be fierce. I'm just a sweet kinz that can be a model if I set my mind to it.

We have to say that we like Tango better since he entered volley's contest before!

Thank you! Pic will be later!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 07:32 PM   #6
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

O ya there is no theme! ( I ALWAYS FERGET THAT x\) xD

just post a pic of your pet!
Old 10-02-2008, 07:33 PM   #7
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Wik, can you get into WW? If you can, can you get the pic?
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 07:39 PM   #8
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

Hey everyone i have not been on wi for a while i will just get my pi in a minute
Old 10-02-2008, 07:55 PM   #9
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

WW wont work for me right now...
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 10-02-2008, 07:56 PM   #10
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Just to let you know, I speak in my regular font color and Almond Joy speaks in purple. Take it away!

Hey, it's so great to be here and doing my first photoshoot was SO fun! Well, first off, I would appreciate it if you called me AJ. Even know I love the name Almond Joy, I would prefer to be called AJ. Anywhoo, here I go.

This is a peaceful, relaxing outfit. It's a sweater, a nice one, with some slate gray pants, flip flops and a hair clip. Now, to go with my peaceful, relaxing tone, I figured that it would make great sense to pose by sitting in a garden, surrounded by flowers, just smelling them. Especially on a nice, beautiful, sunny day! So, I thought this would be an esscential outfit and pose. Enjoy!

Click the image to open in full size.
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*chokes on spit*, best of luck to all, eat this tag, luv da coke!- soda