Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2008, 03:52 PM   #291
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 6! No more entries please, but come and watch!

Okay! kylieq99 is on now and I hope she gets her pic in!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2008, 04:20 PM   #292
jet3461

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 6! No more entries please, but come and watch!

I am bored...

BTW- I am loving the thread.. .
Old 07-13-2008, 08:57 PM   #293
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

Thanks jet!

I AM JUDGING NOW!

---------- sp0ngeb0br0cksny added 23 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

Before we judge, we have an announcement..
One of our models, Cupcake and kylieq99, has quit the competition. Please keep modeling!
Now, over to our judges..!

Abby!
Bella!
Nestle!
and our Guest Judge, Princess!

Dairy - Great! What a step up from last round!
Molly - What a royal idea! You made a new statement for Queens!

Creme Brulee - Love the concept, but don't love the outfit. You were a Rainbow Queen, and you needed more color in your outfit...

Lilac :husky: - Wow! Lilac looks beautiful! She definitely looks like a Queen!

Hershy - That outfit is ROCKIN'! Love it!

Carmal :cs: - Amazing! Even though the outfit wasn't royal in look, it was royal in meaning!

Paris - We like it, but the red sunglasses really didn't go with the outfit. You had mostly blue and yellow, red just didn't fit in..

Piggy :pig: - We weren't to crazy about it, it looked a lot like mix and match..

Now, before we say who won the round, I have another announcement,

I am eliminating 2, yes count them, 2, models..

So the winner of the round and the only one allowed to use Kinzstyle next round is,

Molly!

Please step back, you are safe, joining her will be,

Dairy
Lilac
Hershy
Carmal

Now, we have our Bottom 3,

Creme Brulee
Paris
Piggy

Now, one of you is Model 1, one is Model 2, and the other is Model 3. Please make sure you read each one because you never know who is who..
"These people are in no specific order"

Model 1 -
You had times where you were right on the border of being eliminated, but you weren't, and the next week you would have a good outfit, but it didn't really shine or amaze us.
Model 1 - you are eliminated.

Model 2 -
There were times when you shined a light right over everyone else. There were times when we were blown away by you. You usually are never here in the Bottom 2 or 3 so this surprised us.
Model 2 - you are safe.

Model 3 -
You never devastated us, and you sometimes blew us away. But overall, your outfits were just good. Not excellent, not bad, but good. And good is not enough to get further into the competition.
Model 3 - you are eliminated.

Model 1 is.. Piggy.

We are sorry Piggy and gupdoo3, please keep modeling!

Model 3 is.. Paris.

We are sorry Paris and OceanBluue, please keep modeling!

Now, Model 2 is.. Creme Brulee!

YOU ARE SAFE!

So here is our next Guest Judge, Kermit!

Kermit - Hi everyone, my name is Kermit and I am a Bullfrog and my theme is..

Space Academy!

What you have to do is dress up as an astronaut! Good Luck!

Last edited by sp0ngeb0br0cksny; 07-13-2008 at 08:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-14-2008, 12:18 AM   #294
Pony326

This round is gonna be hard...
Old 07-14-2008, 09:07 AM   #295
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Grrr.... I wish I had the star challenge space suit!!

---------- ManateeWebkinz1 added 4 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

OMG!! As soon as I typed that I found the solar boots!!

Last edited by ManateeWebkinz1; 07-14-2008 at 09:07 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 09:40 AM   #296
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by ManateeWebkinz1
Grrr.... I wish I had the star challenge space suit!!

---------- ManateeWebkinz1 added 4 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

OMG!! As soon as I typed that I found the solar boots!!
Awsome! Can't wait to see your entry!
Old 07-14-2008, 05:30 PM   #297
MEH! ▼
Webkinz :)

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

I had a great time!

Good Luck Everyone!
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 07-20-2008, 11:01 AM   #298
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

Here is Molly's entry!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:08 AM   #299
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Molly is a little young to be going into space but she's working as an assitant to one of the rocket designers! Hum...Molly, do you think that a fire truck would make a great rocket or what about a magic carpet? Anyways, this is Molly, in her space outfit (work uniform), at work in the garage helping out her boss. Molly likes her outfit because it's blue like space and it's cute and it's loose! The best part about it is that it's her own style! Have a fun day at the Space Center, Molly!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 03:45 PM   #300
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Click the image to open in full size.

This is Dairy working out to get ready to go to space!! Cows are very famous for going on the moon!! See the lamp, and the poster of the cow!! that's Dairy!! She's wearing her entire space suit except the helmet which she doesn't need until she actually goes in space!!! (Hey diddle diddle the cat and the fiddle the cow jumped over the moon!!)

Last edited by ManateeWebkinz1; 07-20-2008 at 03:54 PM..
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
good luck everyone