Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2007, 04:56 PM   #21
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Make kinz09 a signature!

Bumping for more views!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2007, 05:02 PM   #22
yelah

Hey y'all! Did this contest end yet? Or is it still goin'? Good luck to all, I like all the sigs so far!
Old 11-28-2007, 07:55 PM   #23
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

Hey Kinz

I attached a picture of the siggy and uploaded it on tinypic, because I wasn't sure which was easier fo ryou Anyway, I hope you like it =]

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by DKMagoo; 04-18-2008 at 07:13 PM..
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 11-28-2007, 08:25 PM   #24
♥○Bubbily○♥○Wubbily○♥

HERE IS MY ENTRY!!
Old 11-28-2007, 08:29 PM   #25
clemsonfan1206

who wins????????????
Old 11-28-2007, 08:46 PM   #26
♥○Bubbily○♥○Wubbily○♥

kinz 09 are u there??
Old 11-29-2007, 03:06 PM   #27
Webkinz :)

DragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm going to enter, Kinz, can you PM me both what Silverstar and Jessi look like?
DragonStar is offline Male
Old 11-29-2007, 05:33 PM   #28
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

CONTEST ENDING SATURDAY OR SUNDAY (DEC.1st OR DEC.2nd)

WOW. I am so suprised by the number of absolutely wonderful signatures that were entered...I am going to have a really tough time deciding! I will definatly be giving out multiple first places

Dragonstar- I will pm you now..thanks!
Old 12-01-2007, 09:45 PM   #29
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

BUMP THIS ENDS TOMOROW!
Old 12-08-2007, 09:32 AM   #30
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

Soo many entries were amazing..and it was so difficult to pick three! Thank you all for entering...and the winners are....

Duh...duh...duh...duh..
Third place goes to dance4eva!
Congrats- you won two psf's. Please pm me to know my username, and so you can exchange mine. I adored your entry...it gave a real holiday mood!

Second place goes to...
Duh...duh...duh...duh
Valej! Please pm me to know my username. I really liked your entry, since it was so colorful and well put to gether. Congrats!

And finally...first place goes to....
DKMagoo!
I thought it was simple, yet sweet, congrats you won three psf's of your choice! Please pm me with your choise.

**Also, I have a fishsicle.
Sorry for being so late...I had alot going on....
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE! ALL THE ENTRIES WERE FANTASTIC!
Closed