Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 08:05 PM   #1
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Default - WINNER's ANNOUNCED -Elephantboy42's Winter Wonderland Design Contest!

FIRST PLACE (Snowman, Reindeer, Penguin PSF) - Bubba424

SECOND PLACE - (Snowman, Reindeer PSF) - Jackie1549 - sent

THIRD PLACE - (Snowman PSF) - Pearlz13 - sent

FOURTH PLACE - (Penguin PSF) - godslittlegirl

All winners please send request to Elephantboy42. Prizes will be sent momentarily after requests are sent!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome one, welcome all to Elephantboy42's Winter Wonderland Design Contest! This contest is simply to design a new piece of Christmas furniture using any form of design program you want! Post your furniture by December 21, 2008 before 5:30 PM Pacific) Time (8:30 PM Eastern Time). Any entries past that date and time will be ignored.

Fill out this form to enter:
WI Username:
WW Username:
Why I like my design:
My Design:
Date and Time:

Example:
WI Username: Elephantboy42
WW Username: Elephantboy42
Why I like my design: I like my design because it brings out the best in my Christmas and holiday spirit.
My Design: (the picture doesn't have to be perfect but it is required to enter) - picture of snowman carpet -
Date and Time: December 15, 2008 5:01 PM PST.

I will chose out the top 15 designs and start a poll until it is down to the top 5. From then on the top competitor and the two second and third place will win prizes. All eliminated from the 15 designs will receive and honorable mention constellation prize.

Rules:
1. No using pictures from other people or other websites
2. No trashing or trash talk over posts or pictures
3. You MUST CREATE your OWN design
4. Have Fun!

Prizes:
1st Place:
PSF:
Snowman
Reindeer
Penguin

2nd Place:
PSF:
Snowman
Reindeer

3rd Place:
PSF:
Snowman

Constellation Prize:
Penguin PSF

Last edited by Elephantboy42; 12-21-2008 at 03:03 PM..
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2008, 10:41 AM   #2
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Elephantboy42's Winter Wonderland Design Contest!

Anyone? Four Days Left...
Old 12-17-2008, 01:00 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

godslittlegirl is on a distinguished road

here is mine

Click the image to open in full size.
godslittlegirl is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 05:57 PM   #4
Elephantboy42
Gifted

Ok, we have one entry, any more?
Old 12-19-2008, 05:55 PM   #5
Elephantboy42
Gifted

Hello? Are we going to get only one entry?
Old 12-19-2008, 06:33 PM   #6
:)vanessahude

bubba424 will become famous soon enough

There it is; everything is on the picture.
Thanks!

bubba424 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 06:35 PM   #7

Attached Images
File Type: jpgChristmas Santakinz.jpg (39.1 KB, 7 views)
Old 12-19-2008, 06:36 PM   #8

If you can't read the writing, PM me.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:14 PM   #9
Elephantboy42
Gifted

Wonderful design, but we still need a few more please. And if you think it is too hard to make a photo or picture and you can't just please describe it.
Old 12-19-2008, 08:44 PM   #10
jackie1549

Jackie1549 will become famous soon enough

WI Username:Jackie1549
WW Username: jackie1549
Why I like my design: It matches the Christmas theme in the Wshop and it was fun to make.
My Design: It's a t.v. made with candy canes and has wreathes and presents at the bottom
Date and Time: Dec 19 it's 8:45
Click the image to open in full size.
Jackie1549 is offline Male
Closed