Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 06:42 PM   #41
Call me Isabel!!
Webkinz :)

horsegal26 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Got a cute pet? Come here and win a prize!

timmy is soooooo adorable, i have a guinea pig named lulu i will try to find a picture or just take one. what is a piggy mop? sounds like something lulu would like, anyway lulu is 9 months old we got her when she was 6 months at the endish middleish of summer
horsegal26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #42

Mac0318 is an unknown quantity at this point

Name: Sam
Breed: Shiapoo
Animal: Dog
Fun fact: He loves to ride in our truck
Attached Images
File Type: jpgNew Pics 079.jpg (361.2 KB, 14 views)
Mac0318 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 09:08 PM   #43
Justin Bieber is bet

mariahgirl97 will become famous soon enough

Name:Callie
Breed idk ) Uhhhh........ Calico maybe?
Animal:Cat / kitten
Fun fact: Callie is a really entergetic kitten and I was trying to get her picture soooo hard because she would mess around and run. But the one Time I wasnt trying to take a picture BOOM the perfect shot! I was messing around with her and there it was!

---------- mariahgirl97 added 6 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Name: Peanut Butter
Breed: Uhhhhhh IDK on this 1 either. Probably just a mix.
Animal: Cat
Fun Fact: Peanut Butter's Name was origanlly Peanut but with me having to be different I called him Peanut Butter so his name just kinda changed to Peanut Butter. Because EVERYONE started calling him that but now Im gonna call him Peanut Nutter see what they do! LOL XD
If you need more Pics. of him I have a few.
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- mariahgirl97 added 6 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Name: Uhhh well ya see. ( that isnt her name ) Idk if you can say her name on here so I will just put her Legal Name ( i was gonna put her nickname ) her legal name is : Butterfingers
Breed: Uhhhhhhhhh. Idk again
Fun Fact: Butterfingers she is the strangest cat! She drinks out of the toilet ( when the seat is up ) She drinks and eats her food with her paws. Like she TRIES to pick up the water with her paws XD And the same with her food and then she puts it in her mouth! XD XD XD XD And you cant leave cups WITHOUT lids on our counter or table. She will drink out of them LOLZ XD XD!Click the image to open in full size.

---------- mariahgirl97 added 16 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Name:Oreo
Breed: IDK!!!!
Animal:Cat/ Kitten
Fun Fact: Oreo and Callie are sisters? You'd never guess that would you?! if you look closely you can see my hand/ arm trying to get oreo to stay still!!! Same thing with her you cant leave anything edible out! I had a pack of gum laying on the kitchen counter. The next morning my gum was strung out everywhere and oreo had gum in her fur! And we left bacon out on the counter and chicken once! We watched her go up on the counter a eat the bacon and pull the chicken onto the floor XD We have the strangest cats!

Last edited by mariahgirl97; 01-02-2009 at 12:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mariahgirl97 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 08:48 AM   #44
NeverShout

puppy9115 will become famous soon enough

OMg this is going to be SO hard!!!!
I've decided to make catergories
Dog
Cat
Horse
Hamster/Guinea pig
bird
Other
puppy9115 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 10:22 AM   #45
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Quote:
Breed idk ) Uhhhh........ Calico maybe?
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's a calico, mariahgirl97 because my cat Sophie kinda looks like yours, Callie!!
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 11:12 AM   #46
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Im trying to get a picture of my gecko(we CAN have 4 pets right?) but he wont hold still!

---------- Sparky1109 added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Oh and you forgot to put my dog Sparky on the first post

Last edited by Sparky1109; 01-02-2009 at 11:12 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 11:40 AM   #47
I ♥ Adam Lambert

teacup16 is just really niceteacup16 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by horsegal26
timmy is soooooo adorable, i have a guinea pig named lulu i will try to find a picture or just take one. what is a piggy mop? sounds like something lulu would like, anyway lulu is 9 months old we got her when she was 6 months at the endish middleish of summer
Thank you!
Aww cool!
Its the rainbow thing in one of the last pictures he tugs on it and throws it and we even play tug-a-war with it!
I bet that Lulu would like it if she is playful and likes to chew/pull things!
We got Timmy when he was 6 months too!
teacup16 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 12:35 PM   #48
ercka78
Gifted

CHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to all

I am A cat and (recently) a chinchilla lover! I had 12 cats at one time lol. because i had 3 cats then one had kittens then another had kittens(the third cat was the mom of the other 2. so yeah then we had to give 9 away to the kennel(?) i think that is what it is called. anyway i hope they found new homes. they were so cute! oh and my brother and i got to keep one cat each. mines name was feisty. but he is gone now(ran away) i miss him sooooo much. he ran awy while we had a storm over here> or for some other reason. but my brothers cat (Named by my b.f.f.l) is still here his name. is smudge. oh and i almost 4GOT! We also gave 2 kittens to my aunt in oregon. so when we went on a trip there we brought them. they sat in my lap the whole time. oh and i got 2 pick the 2 cats that went to my aunts house so i picked a grey kitten(very grey and runt of the litter) his name was milo(MY aunt kept that name. the other cat was Missy who is the identical twin to smudge. oh and when we dropped the (actually 5 cats not nine,lol) one stayed in are car he escaped from the box. i was crying all the way home but then heard meowing in the back seat. we ended up keeping that kitten too(he is a tabby cat and his name is stripes) he was named by one of my cousins. anyway hope you enjoyed the story.! (IT WAS KINDA LONG)OH AND NOW I HAVE MY FAORITE CAT SHADOW WHO IS THE MOM OF THE 2 CATS MENTIONED IN THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY. SHE IS O SWEET BUT WHEN WE GOT HER WE KEPT HER IN THE GARAGE AND SHE WAS NOT NICE AT ALL! ALTHOUGH I HAVE HAD HER FOR 3 YEARS SHE HAS ONLY SCRATCHED ME 1 TIME AND THAT WAS WHEN I TIED HER TO A LEASH THEN i attached her to the bar-b-Q and she went around it a few times then she got stuck and i tried to get her out and then she bit me. but she was a kittens then. now she is sooo sweet. thanks 4 reading!!!!!

---------- CHARC0AL added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Oh wow i just relized how long that post was that i made.lol thanks 4 reading if u did. And i cant post a pic of my cat or my chinchilla sorry!

Last edited by CHARC0AL; 01-02-2009 at 12:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
CHARC0AL is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 12:47 PM   #49
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Name: Troublemaker
Breed: Domestic Shorthair
Fun Fact: She likes to play fetch and will bring the toys back so that I can throw them again.

Name: Wally
Breed: Domestic Shorthair
Fun Fact: He loves to take things off of tables or dressers and leave them in my slippers.

Old 01-02-2009, 12:50 PM   #50

lobster16 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a sheltie but it wont let me copy and paste it!
[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Compaq_Administrator/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summers%20birthday%20and%20videos%20with%20kelsey/Summers%20birthday%20and%20videos%20with%20kelsey%20112.jpg[/IMG]
Closed

Tags
*~*vote for timmy!*~*, callie the kitty!, freddy is cute, jade is cute, pom pom & peep & macy, vote lucky&sophie