Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 10:55 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

hottie85 is a jewel in the roughhottie85 is a jewel in the rough

Talking Winners of 51396 and Hottie85's Halloween room contest! COME HERE AND CHECK OUT THE WINNERS! Also if you didnt win, post your user to get 1 free psf for entering!!!!!!!!!

The winners of 51396 and Hottie85's Halloween room contest are here!

First we would like to thank everyone for entering and showing off their awesome rooms. It was a very hard decion but we have came up with our 3 final winners. If you didnt win, its ok, everyones rooms were great!

3RD PLACE: cpom

2ND PLACE: postalone

1ST PLACE: mxmom887

All of your winners did a great! job!

HONERABLE MENTIONS:
ok so there were so manygood ones that we just couldnt choose two for our mentions sorry!

Prizes: So heres the thing, since there are two people giving out psf, if you are choosing your psf, you either have to choose from hotties or from 51396. Get it? this will make it a lot easier for us to choose. Also the person with less people choosing will give out the random ones which everyone gets for entering!

HOTTIE85 (these arent all mine, they're my friends too)
Chihuahua
B&W cat
Himalayan
Coker Spaniel
Cow
Persian
Duck
reindeer
Snt. Bannard
alligator
P&W Cat
Brown Horse
B&W cheeky dog
Black Cat
Lion
Pinto
Kangaroo

51396:
Collie bone or lollipop
Brown dog
Spotted Frog
Panda
Pig
White Poodle
Rhino
P&W Cat
Panda

DIRECTIONS:
If you are one of the three winners:
Please post your username(or pm to the person your taking the prizes from) and then you may choose your psfs(remeber pick a side) 1st place gets to choose 5, 2nd gets to choose 4 and 3rd gets to choose 2. You will also get one more for entering randomly.

If you entered but didnt win: Please post your username and we will give you your psf randomly.

EVERYONE THANKS FOR ENTERING!
hottie85 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 10:59 AM   #2
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Re: Winners of 51396 and Hottie85's Halloween room contest! COME HERE AND CHECK OUT THE WINNERS! Also if you didnt win, post your user to get 1 free psf for entering!!!!!!!!!

Great job everyone! Congrats to the winners Thank you for a fun contest!

My wwid is also blessedx5
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 11:01 AM   #3

Default Re: Winners of 51396 and Hottie85's Halloween room contest! COME HERE AND CHECK OUT THE WINNERS! Also if you didnt win, post your user to get 1 free psf for entering!!!!!!!!!

thanks blessed!
Old 10-25-2008, 11:18 AM   #4
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks for the great contest!
Congrats to the top 3!
I'll take Pink and White Cat, Persian, or White Poodle
You guys can pick which one
WW ID:Sparky1109
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 11:18 AM   #5

rscamaro68 is an unknown quantity at this point

My WW username is rscamaro68. I have the cow and pig. Thanks!!!
rscamaro68 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 11:28 AM   #6

thanks guys. Your random psf will be sent as soon as possible!
Old 10-25-2008, 12:29 PM   #7
POSTALONE
Gift Guru

postalone is a jewel in the roughpostalone is a jewel in the rough

2ND PLACE: postalone

I won 2nd Place! Woo HOO! I'd like ALL Panda food please! My ID is POSTALONE
Old 10-25-2008, 01:41 PM   #8

alright! thanks postalone!
Old 10-25-2008, 02:22 PM   #9

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Congratz to the winners!
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 04:42 PM   #10
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Thanks so much! I pm'd you.

cpom is offline Female
Closed