Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2007, 01:24 PM   #41
teddy2972
Gifted

sammyhammy2972 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Winner gets choice one of 20 different PSF's

Clue#3: Please read the other clues and the directions. Thank You. If you have read this clue, add a smiley face of some sort to your post, if your post was submitted correctly I will give you a thanks point.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2007, 01:26 PM   #42
sugarcandy135241 is just really nicesugarcandy135241 is just really nice

I am INCREDIBLY sorry for being greedy, but you are the best in the whole world for giving out webkinz like that! You are so nice! again i am really sorry for saying this next sentence....but if i win, i would really enjoy to have the Love Puppy. Thank you so much and again, I hope that you dont think that i am greedy. I think you are like the kindest person in the world to give out webkinz like that randomly. I thank you greatly and i bet many other people also. YOURE THE BEST!!!!!!!
-
The Love Puppy special food....sorry. i kept saying webkinz but u meant the pets special food and i forgot to mention that u were so nice to give out the pets special food. sry....i ept saying webkinz PETS but I meant to say thank you for giving out their special food! thank you again!

Last edited by sugarcandy135241; 08-14-2007 at 01:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-14-2007, 01:38 PM   #43
muttsrule13
Gifted

Luv Pup is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Winner gets choice one of 20 different PSF's

here's mine for each clue

spotted frog
bull frog
pink peguses
elefant
Luv Pup is offline Female
Old 08-14-2007, 01:40 PM   #44
Twilight Addict!
Gift Guru

amandapanda has a spectacular aura about

Cow?
if i win i would like the love puppy food.

Last edited by amandapanda; 08-14-2007 at 01:45 PM..
amandapanda is offline Female
Old 08-14-2007, 01:45 PM   #45
Twilight Addict!
Gift Guru

amandapanda has a spectacular aura about

oh and my ww username is amandapanda92
amandapanda is offline Female
Old 08-14-2007, 06:35 PM   #46
teddy2972
Gifted

sammyhammy2972 is on a distinguished road

Clue#4: Again read all of the clues. Main Clue in this is... It is a little Kinz. Nobody is correct.
-
View Post Originally Posted by sugarcandy135241
I am INCREDIBLY sorry for being greedy, but you are the best in the whole world for giving out webkinz like that! You are so nice! again i am really sorry for saying this next sentence....but if i win, i would really enjoy to have the Love Puppy. Thank you so much and again, I hope that you dont think that i am greedy. I think you are like the kindest person in the world to give out webkinz like that randomly. I thank you greatly and i bet many other people also. YOURE THE BEST!!!!!!!
-
The Love Puppy special food....sorry. i kept saying webkinz but u meant the pets special food and i forgot to mention that u were so nice to give out the pets special food. sry....i ept saying webkinz PETS but I meant to say thank you for giving out their special food! thank you again!

How were you greedy? I really don't see it anywhere in these posts.

Last edited by sammyhammy2972; 08-14-2007 at 06:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-14-2007, 09:27 PM   #47
bubblegum550678
Gifted

bubblegum550678 is on a distinguished road

Lil' White Terrier?
Old 08-14-2007, 10:22 PM   #48
Karolka08
Gifted

Karolka is an unknown quantity at this point

My guess is the Basset Hound or the St. Bernard.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:30 AM   #49
webkinzluva101(main
Webkinz :)
IrishSetter313 is on a distinguished road

Hi,
I will guess the lil' Hippo!!! If I win I want the Horse food. My user is webkinzluva101.
Thanks.
IrishSetter313
Old 08-15-2007, 06:27 AM   #50
pandapawn43

To post an avatar you: First, you go to the picture you want us to see. Then, you press on Prt Scrn that is somewhere on your keyboard. Then, you go to Paint. Then you go to Edit, Paste. Then you delete everything around the picture. Then you Copy it. Then you open up a new Paint. Then you paste it, save it. Then you go on WI and go to the post/thread you want. Then if it's a post click on Go Advanced. Then Click on Browse. Then Upload it. Then Post your thread/post and voila you have got your picture! Since the contest is over PM a mod or a admin to close the thread. Thanks
Closed