Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2007, 12:37 AM   #1
piglet73
Gift Guru

giraffielover73 has a spectacular aura about

Default WINNER ANNOUNCED!!@ pick 3... any 3!!! ends in 8 min!!!!

you can pick any 3 foods, PSFs or recipies if u win! so heres the contest!

make up a short. tiny story(3 lines MAX!) using the smilies and sprites! you can use words too! whoever i pick the winner will get the wonderful prizes, and i will post it on my ge(with permission of course!) so everyone can see what a wonderful story it is! if you DO NOT want it posted on my ge, tell me! also, the contest will end 11-28-07, or whenever the mods close it! thanks 4 comin, and good luck!

Drumroll!! and the winner is.......

RedChief !!!!! Congrats!!!

Honerable mentions:
PookyBear2007
KinzCashLover
LKW6

Last edited by giraffielover73; 11-28-2007 at 08:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2007, 07:21 AM   #2
PookyBear2007
Gifted

PookyBear2007 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: pick 3... any 3!!!

My BFF loves the labs. her room is covered in . All of her webkinz were's. But she had a pet cat.

---------- PookyBear2007 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

i know it is really boring but i didnt know what else to write

Last edited by PookyBear2007; 11-26-2007 at 07:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
PookyBear2007 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2007, 07:34 AM   #3
ish it was summer
Gifted

RedChief has a spectacular aura about

Wink Re: pick 3... any 3!!!

This is Mrs. Pink. She lives in the pink house. This is Mr. Green.He lives in the green house. This is Miss Brown.:abn: She lives in the brown house. Who lives in the white house? Not the . Not the . The President!
RedChief is offline Female
Old 11-26-2007, 11:05 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

aligatoralicat is on a distinguished road

I was alone and , until I saw ! Now, I have gone adopting 's, 's, 's and more! I my new friends, they are !! I have so much fun, it should be ... but it's not, it's all !! I love my , without them I'd be .
Old 11-26-2007, 12:58 PM   #5
ruby137

Lovegirl is on a distinguished road

:ccat:charkly was walking in and met buzz he was and and :ccat: kept walking & met:luvfrog::ph::turt: & they became the best of friends.

THE END
Lovegirl is offline Female
Old 11-26-2007, 01:07 PM   #6
Beetlebug95

Beetlebug95 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: pick 3... any 3!!!

This is a happy tale!

Alone I was with no one to play with i went to church on a bright sunday morn to find my friend with something in her hand its a webkinz she said a webkinz? there fun and playful sounds fun said i and ran to the store i saw :gr::goo: i loved the but the was cute so i grabbed it and went on my way i got home all happy and played till the sky got dark and thats how i discovered my best friend

Thank you
Old 11-26-2007, 01:07 PM   #7
Thunda

Was walking down the streets of When he saw a :luvfrog: He thought he was seeing things, because at first he thought he saw a . So His head off of 's house. And aftr that, Was never the same.

THE END

~Thunda
Old 11-26-2007, 01:16 PM   #8
scottydawg87
Gift Trainee

chicagobears00 is an unknown quantity at this point

One day Racheal :abn: went walking through the woods with here friend, Gina, :clyde: Laylie and Emily. They were walking and then they met the mayor of Mr. :turt:. They started talking to Mr.:turt:. Then they met the administrator of . All of them talked then they became friends.

The End!
Old 11-26-2007, 04:29 PM   #9
Me is the most
Gifted

KinzCashLover will become famous soon enough

One day, :rbt: (Winnie) and (Cows4U) were , and they decided to give away a . The rules were: The member with the most posts wins! Everyone started to post madly! But at the end, the one with the most posts was... !!

Last edited by KinzCashLover; 11-26-2007 at 04:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-26-2007, 04:37 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

( this is a made up story )

The :pgn: sat all alone and it looked ready to . I felt really so i picked up the :pgn: and carried him to the . He said no the isn't my friend. So i picked him still very and carried him to and and he replied. No they aren't my friends. I carried him home and sat him next to me. The little :pgn: replied you are my friend. I was .
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Closed