Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2008, 08:53 PM   #21
Gifted

emw~disney~star is a glorious beacon of lightemw~disney~star is a glorious beacon of lightemw~disney~star is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Win Sherbert Bunny AND penguin PSFs plus a *suprise* food!!!!

these are great!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2008, 11:03 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

snowbunny is an unknown quantity at this point

i guess I'll just continue anyways...

---------- snowbunny added 15 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Wing Nut Seeds
As Daisy and Sherbert flew up into the night sky, Daisy was glad she'd brought her sweater. It was cold up in the clouds! As they flew on and on, Daisy's feet started to get cold, and she wondered how they'd get to Treefall. Maybe through a magical wardrobe, like in Narnia? but just as she was starting to wonder wheter they were lost, she saw a huge maple tree, perched on a cloud in the distance. Wing Nut seeds were falling from it on one side, but on another side there were green buds and flowers, on another side leaves were falling and on the fourth side the tree was bare of leaves. She couldn't spot a single doorway, though. Maybe you said "open, sesame", like in Aladdin? Just then Sherbert landed on the cloud and Daisy climbed of his back. The cloud didn't feel like she'd imagined. insteadof being like sticky cottoncany, it was like walking on a soft, fluffy matress. "Where are we?" Asked Daisy. "This is the four-season tree, the gateway to Treefall. We have to fix all the stories, though, before we can go there. come on, let's get started," he said, indicating a pile of books nearby.

---------- snowbunny added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

i meant cotton candy, not cottoncany, by the way.

---------- snowbunny added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

do you think I should continue my story or not? No one seems to like it.

Last edited by snowbunny; 01-05-2008 at 11:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-05-2008, 11:16 AM   #23
kaylahbabby

kkitten08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is the contest over or does it end tonight????????????????
Old 01-05-2008, 11:19 AM   #24
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

ok! This sounds fuN!!

So there once was a pretty little lamp named Florish. Florish was the most bright thing in the FARFARFARRED's Home (Side Note - I just made up farfarfarred's name - sorry if this is a real name) Florish sat and sat though. She was so bored. Then Mrs. Farfarfarred brought another lamp home. "YEA!!" Florish screamed in her lampy little voice. But there was a problem. The lamp, Wilt, was mean. Florish tried to be friends but no luck. Wilt had been horrible to her. He tangled up her cord, knocked her down off the table, and even worst he unscrewed her lightbulb. The cat named Gemini (Side Note - Gemini is my real cat, only part of the story that is true) meowed loudly to tell the Farfarfarreds that the light was now useless. "Oh no!!" Screamed Florish. She was tossed into the trash and never seen again. Wilt, who's name sounded like a flower's action, was the dominate lamp for the rest of his life. Then he broke down and was tossed into the trash like the rest of the old lamps. Florish was gonna get revenge sooner or later....

THE END!! I hope you liked it. I kinda left the ending keeping you hanging cuz it was going to get too long. If you want to hear even more about Florish, Wilt and other lamp buddies, PM me.

THANKS!!

Geminicat21 ♥
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2008, 11:23 AM   #25
Dancetothebeat<3<3

There once was a mysterious Rainbow Pony that lived in the deep, dark forest of Magictown. The mysterious pink pony was named Mystical. Everybody in Magictown was trying to find Mystical but they could never catch her. Most of them beleive that the people were thinking she is fake and the story about her was fiction. There was only 1 person who has ever seen or talked to Mystical. And that is a little young girl named Delia.

Delia was a "different" girl who had Sky Blue hair. She always wore a beautiful rainbow gown with rainbow shoes and hairbands. She usually kept her hair down.Delia studies all types of different mystical creatures like dragons, unicorns, pegasus', magical types of horses and all of that kind! So one day Delia was walking into the forest of Magictown. She found that there was a little white tail and that it was rainbow. She walked over to the crature and started to study it but when she foudn out what it was she screamed at the top of her lungs and then the Rainbow Pony woke up. She got very upset that someone had found her but eventually they became friends!

The End

(I tried to make it as short as possible)
Old 01-05-2008, 11:24 AM   #26

monkeygirl01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Once there was a lamp. This lamp was named Bob and bob just LOVED flickering on and off. But the people that owned Bob werent too thrilled about Bobs enjoyment. Soon they just had to get rid of Bob. he took the news extremely seriously and ended up at a garage sale. Soon a little boy named Fred came along looking for somthing for a haunted house he was making. The moment he saw Bob flashing on and off, he knew they were meant to be!! Bob and Fred scared several people and became the BEST of friends. That is the story of Bob the lamp.
monkeygirl01 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 11:24 AM   #27
Pony326

Who won?????
Old 01-12-2008, 04:12 PM   #28
Gifted

emw~disney~star is a glorious beacon of lightemw~disney~star is a glorious beacon of lightemw~disney~star is a glorious beacon of light

sorry ive been so busy i havent read them all yet....ill have the answer by tonight!
Old 01-12-2008, 04:35 PM   #29
zsuzsa9
Gifted

weluvwebkinzX3 is an unknown quantity at this point

It was Kalie, the rainbow horses 18th birth day and her family was gathered for her party. She had gotten so many cool things! But the best: a beautiful lamp that she had been wanting, from her mom. But then she saw her dad caring a small gift to her. She was excited to get another thing. she opened it and her smile slowly turned into a frown. Why: her dad had gotten her a pine scented car air freshener. She asked her dad, "what is this supposed to mean"? Then he said, "come with me, I'll show you." He brought her to the waterfall, and said, look over there. She looked by the pine tree he pointed at and she couldn't believe her eyes! A brand new car! "AHHHHH!" she screamed! She hugged her dad and said, thank you for the best present ever! Then she said, "but why an air freshener?" Then he laughed and said, "Cause that was a clue to lead you to the pine tree! It obviously didn't work!" They both laughed and she thanked her dad again. THE END.
weluvwebkinzX3 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 12:18 PM   #30

monkeygirl01 is an unknown quantity at this point

OK WHO WON?????
monkeygirl01 is offline Female
Closed