Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2008, 02:28 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

pandaluv2121 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Win Sherbert Bunny,penguin And *suprise* Food!

Life of a car Freshner
I sit in the Walmart store, watching as customers pass me by when a hand grabs my string and throws me in their cart. I'm set on the checkout line im so excited to finally be bought. As I'm walked to the car, the same hand reaches in to pull me out, and strung around the rearveiw mirror. Snug on my new hanging spot, I watch from my spot as the new world outside of the Walmart shelves pass by me. THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2008, 02:29 PM   #12
hat's up?
Gifted

Chococharcoal is an unknown quantity at this point

Once upon a time, there was a lamp named George. He lived in a place called Wierdsville. Of course, being a talking lamp he belonged to this town. One day, George went for a hop, wich is what lamps do because they have no legs. He went hopping in the forest. On his hop in the forest he heard a noise. "Who's there?" said George. A magical pink pony came out from the trees. "Hello, I am Julie! May I join you on your hop?" asked the pink pony. "Of course you can!" said George. So the two went hopping along merrily when all of a sudden George hopped on something and yelled "OWWWW!!!!!!!" After he took another hop to get off the item he hopped on, the item stood it-self up. And of course it was... Marker! The Pine Tree secented car freshener! Everyone feared marker because of his Witchcraft. "Go away or I will curse you!" Then George and Julie ran away. And were never seen again.
The End.

-
Old 01-04-2008, 02:29 PM   #13

pandaluv2121 is on a distinguished road

How does the winner receive the prizes????? or do they just get the code???????
Old 01-04-2008, 02:44 PM   #14
Marsheemo
Gifted

Frostine is a jewel in the roughFrostine is a jewel in the rough

Eeeek! I want a Sherbet Bunny SOOOO badly!

Ok, here goes...

Anna sat alone in the dark, gripping the steering wheel of her '93 Honda. Not a single lamp shone from the slumbering houses along the street. She glanced longingly into the rearview mirror, hoping to catch a glimpse of the girl she used to be. A tree shaped air freshener hung limp and still, though the windows were open. The smell of pine hung heavy in the night air filling her senses as the memories washed over her like a waterfall of emotion. There were no more dreams of pastel ponies or happily ever afters. When he left, so did Anna's hope.
Frostine is offline Female
Old 01-04-2008, 06:04 PM   #15
Gifted

emw~disney~star is a glorious beacon of lightemw~disney~star is a glorious beacon of lightemw~disney~star is a glorious beacon of light

these are good, keep em comin.

also im giving away PSFS! not codes. some people have misunderstood.....
Old 01-04-2008, 07:06 PM   #16

snowbunny is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: Win Sherbert Bunny AND penguin PSFs plus a *suprise* food!!!!

Treefall
One day aftera little girl named Daisy listened to Cinderella being read by her dad, she said "But what happens after the 'Happily ever after part'?" " I don't know, sweetheart", said her Dad. "But I do know it's time for a little Daisy's bedtime. Goodnight." And He tucked her in and left,
turning out the light on his way out the door. As Daisy feel asleep, thoughts of magical gold castles and beautiful princesses drifted into dreams of Becoming a princess and riding on a silver pony. All of a sudden, a tap on the window awoke her. Outside hovered a glittering pink peagus. "Hello," said the peagus. "you can call me Sherbert." " Who are you?" Asked Daisy, since she'd never seen a peagus before. He looked nothing like in the pictures she'd seen, but something about him seemed magical. "I've come to take you to Treefall," said Sherbert. "We need your help!" "Me?" Asked Daisy, wondering how she could help.She was only 9, after all. "Yes, you," anwsered Sherbert. 'Queen Wordplay has gone and messed up all the stories! you've got to help!" "Alright, I'll try my best then," replied Daisy. "Well climb on, then!" Said Sherbert. "We're on a tight schedule." so Daisy grabbed her emergancy backpack and a thick sweater and climbed on to his back, wondering what she'd gotten herself into.
Too be continued. . . . .

---------- snowbunny added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

should I continue it or not?

Last edited by snowbunny; 01-04-2008 at 07:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-04-2008, 07:23 PM   #17
Banned

gottalovwebbies is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Win Sherbert Bunny AND penguin PSFs plus a *suprise* food!!!!

Once there was a magic waterfall it was so magic if you even touched it you would get a wish but the hard part was to reach the waterfall. You see the waterfall was gurded by 10,000 Giants and that wasn't good for this little lamb. This little lamb was marrys and the lamb missed mary you see this lamb followed marry to school one day because this lamb follows mary everywhere she goes, and all the children laughed at the little lamb so the little lamb got embarresed and ran home. So now the lamb really wanted to go home beacause now she was lost! And so this lamb is magic too! she flew all the way over all 10,000 giants and touched the waterfall but then realised... I'm magic to i could have used my magic power for a wish I didn't have to waste all my energy flying this high "Oh well" said the lamb and she flew right back into marrys arms!!

THE END!!
Old 01-04-2008, 07:25 PM   #18
Pony326

Okay, Im re-doing mine cause I put webkinz in it!
Old 01-04-2008, 07:25 PM   #19
Banned

gottalovwebbies is an unknown quantity at this point

marry to school one day because this lamb follows mary everywhere she goes, and all the children laughed at the little lamb so the little lamb got embarresed and ran home. when I said this I ment

marry to school one day because this lamb follows mary everywhere she goes, and all the children laughed at the little lamb so the little lamb got embarresed and ran *away*.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:45 PM   #20
Pony326

Arrow Re: Win Sherbert Bunny AND penguin PSFs plus a *suprise* food!!!!

Once, long ago, in a land called Rainetinasha (pronounced Rain-et-ine-asha) There was a beautiful rainbow pony named Raints... Raints has long silver wings. One day, Raints was wondering around, when she found a wierd animal, a frog (not a webkinz). "Hello there, Im Raints" Raints said to the frog... "Hi, I'm Hopper, where am I?" The frog asked. "You're in Rainetinasha! Where are you from?" Raints asked. "Im from the planet Earth, country America, State New York, Town Southampton, to be more specific... Whats Ranetinake, or whatever this place is called?" Hopper asked. "Rainetinasha, is the land Rainbow Ponys! Its a planet, Duh! Whats Earth? And what are you?" Raints asked. "Im a frog, and Earth is my planet. Can you get me back?" Hopper asked. "I dono... Maybe we can take one of the rockets there. Where is it?" Raints asked. "Its by Mars, easy to spot. Its blue and white, and green." So Raints and Hopper left Rainetinasha, and went to Earth. But once they got there, Raints coulden't get back, so she stayed, she liked Earth. She lives in a forest North-West of America, only some people have ever seem her!
-By Pony326 (Sorry, its 12 lines, not 10... PM me if I win)
Closed