Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 12:01 PM   #11
Wish Upon a
Webkinz :)

maxbear will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Win psf And other huge prizes!Please click no one on my other tread did:(

ok, this happened when i was a baby, and it true!!

okay, so when i was a baby, i hardly ever cried. but one night, i was in my heavy, wooden crib i started crying, and i wouldn't stop. my parents came into my room, but nothing was wrong, so they went back to bed. i kept crying but i finally fell asleep. the next morning, my mom came in to get me, and my crib had been pulled away from the wall, my really heavy dresser had been turned on its side, and my cloths were scattered everywhere. we still to this day, don't know what happened.

---------- maxbear added 5 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

yeah, 700 posts!!!!

Last edited by maxbear; 07-01-2008 at 12:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
maxbear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 12:04 PM   #12

starrletta11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Win psf And other huge prizes!Please click no one on my other tread did:(

wow very scary. anyone else? I need 20 contestants
starrletta11 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 12:08 PM   #13
Wish Upon a

maxbear will become famous soon enough

how many do u have right now????
maxbear is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 12:29 PM   #14
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

ok here is the one we tell to our GA s at camp until

ONe day in late November a group of kids was camping at CORDOVA(the camp were at) they stayed up all night telling ghost stories until theyre counsilors told them they must go to their rooms. So the girls went but they were to scared to sleep so they started goofing around and jumping around on the bed then this one girl BETTY(random name) decided she was going to jump on the top bunk actually it was the one SALLY ( one campers name) is sleeping on then Betty fell off the bed and busted her head open and died!!! The girls didnt want to tell their leaders they were not asleep so they snuck out and dumped her body in the river and dropped a flashlight in with her. Then the girls cleaned up the blood and threw the paper towels in the lake and laid in bed until morning, when the girls woke up the "noticed BETTY wa sMIssing" the counselors called the cops to look for her but her body was never discovered. Now late at night if you go out by the lake you can see her ghost walking the by cabins looking for the girls who put her in the lake and she leaves the flashlight on in the lake but if she hears l ttle girls jumping on the bed she sneaks into the cabin and joins them and pushes one off the bed and makes them bust open her head and pulls her body down to the lake and the girl is never seen again.

Hey it scary to make it better the camp has a light in the middle of the lake, scares the girls to death and they always go to bed
Princessapreeel is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 03:31 PM   #15

wow cool! i still need more people

---------- starrletta11 added 141 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

anyone? else

Last edited by starrletta11; 07-01-2008 at 03:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-01-2008, 03:40 PM   #16
Gift Guru

itzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledge

heres mine

once there was two kids walking in the woods they heard a noise it said " its coming it coming its coming" then they walked a little faster than heard it again :itws coming its coming its coming" then they ran inside a house and heard it screaming " its coming its coming its coming" then they walk into a bathroom and see a guy sitting on a toilet saying its coming its coming its coming!"

funny not scary (sorta!)
itzmebri33 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 08:50 PM   #17

Pegasuslover1 is on a distinguished road

How many more do u need?
Pegasuslover1 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 09:55 PM   #18

I need twelve more
Old 07-01-2008, 11:35 PM   #19
Call me Jade
Gift Trainee

warmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to behold

this is a true story! It happened to my friends parents!
One night my friends mom and dad were driving home from the beach and they had to go to the bathroom so they stopped by some port-a-potties by the road. The mom went in one and the dad went in the other the dad opened the door and on the toliet seat was a real dead body! The dad called the police and they came out but it looked like his heart had stopped but they found out he had been in perfect heath and then gone missing! His wife said he just went to the store and he never came back.
warmblood12211 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 09:23 AM   #20

Pegasuslover1 is on a distinguished road

awww man! can u just make it 10 plz?
Pegasuslover1 is offline Female
Closed