Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2008, 03:34 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

starrletta11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Win psf And other huge prizes!Please click no one on my other tread did:(

1st place gets 8 2nd gets 6 and 3rd gets 4. The pet secret foods are :chi::goo::luvfrog::wt::pgn:.

Ok here are the winners

1st-Princessapreeel

2nd-Pegasuslover1

3rd-webkinz005-gave me nightmares! wins huge secret prize!

just pm me and tell me wich psf's you want.

Last edited by starrletta11; 07-04-2008 at 02:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
starrletta11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2008, 04:59 PM   #2
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Win psf And other huge prizes!Please click no one on my other tread did:(

I might enter. I do not know yet but I will tell other ppl about it. This is a great I dea for a contest.
Old 06-30-2008, 05:02 PM   #3

crazycactus will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Win psf And other huge prizes!Please click no one on my other tread did:(

i am not good at writing stories and i don't like them but good luck with the thread
crazycactus is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 05:23 PM   #4
~Jordan~

well one time i had a dream and i was at my school walking over to the church and this lady had like a barbie doll or something without its head in her hand and she was chasing me trying to cut off my head and put it on the doll. It was a scary dream! PM me if I win!
Old 06-30-2008, 08:00 PM   #5

Thanks yall please tell anyone you know
Old 06-30-2008, 08:11 PM   #6
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

ummmmmmmmmm on this show i saw , a haunting. it showed this really scary blue ghost and it was haunting this house. there was mom dad and daughter. the ghost kept bothering and scaring every1 in the house. one time they heard it whisper, "im want the girl i want the girl i want the girl" so the mom did this ritual thing saying "in gods name! leave this house! i command u 2 leave this house!" and she felt something right beside her. and suddenly out of nowhere this big huge scary ghost pops up right next to her! another day the daughter went to her room because they were leaving and she forgot something. once she tried to leave the door was locked! there was no way out. she tried to crawl through a vent thing and her parents started pulling on her to get her out but the ghost was pulling back! they couldnt hold onto her. and she slipped out of their hands. what happened next? watch a haunting to find out.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:15 AM   #7

WOW I love that show never seen that one though now it's a must watch! Anyone else?

---------- starrletta11 added 48 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

please? anyone

---------- starrletta11 added 848 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

someone else please post!

Last edited by starrletta11; 07-01-2008 at 11:15 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-01-2008, 11:34 AM   #8
richgirl5356
Gifted

richgirl5356 is on a distinguished road

umm mine is not really scarry but it is true.

one day when i was cleaning, i saw a weird fuzzy white thing in my mirror so i tried 2 wipe it off and it wouldnt. so then i just left it there, and i was putting a book away on this table thing that i have, and when i looked back @ the mirror the fuzzy thing was gone, but then the book flew off the table. and the rest of the nite i heard really strange footsteps.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:46 AM   #9

wow spooky anyone else
Old 07-01-2008, 11:56 AM   #10

Pegasuslover1 is on a distinguished road

Here is a reply i hope it gives u nitemares! ok here goes:
TRUE STORY
A while ago, around the end of the 1800's A man nicknamed"Jack the Riper" lived. When innocent ladies would walk aroud by themselves at night, he would attack them....but thats not all he would tslk al their insides and put them outside the body! o.O He di this 7seven times before he was caought and hung. Nowadays they say if 21 people cal his name at once...he wil come back from the dead....tp this dy you can take tours of the areas where he killed the ladies. bu one srange thing is there is always a lack cat staring at the tourists in an area where they say you can ocasionally see his ghost lurking about.............
my webkinz username is: zuzu36
i hope i win!
Pegasuslover1 is offline Female
Closed