Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2007, 03:29 PM   #1
Gift Guru
loveswebkinz3200 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Win Gray And White Cats Food!!!

ommmmmm i'm not that good at writing stories
loveswebkinz3200 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2007, 03:37 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
got salt is on a distinguished road

ok fine I will write a paragraph story!
Once upon time there was a bob named Billy Joe. He loved this very ugly girl, her name was ajdhaw. she lived a one room House and the Billy Joe was the richest of all. Billy Joe ended up marryiing Ajdhaw and living happily ever after...

AHAHAH are you happy now hahah this story is sososos DUMB!

Last edited by got salt; 07-25-2007 at 03:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-02-2007, 07:58 PM   #3
cutiepatootie17911 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a chapter of The Webkinz Chronicles of Freckles:
Ch 1
"Oh boy," the Spotted Frog, Freckles, said, rushing up the sidewalk of Kinz Street. " I'm going to be late for school." His friend Riley, the Jaguar, looked at him with concern. Her yellow eyes flickered with the reflection of Freckles's spots and she said, "Hey, me too! I'm gonna ruin my perfect attendance record! And miss the reading notes. I NEED those notes!"
Freckles gave Riley a blank stare and paused, but then continued to fast walk up the glistening concrete to see a blurry vision of Furry Friends Academy.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, a beagle and a group of other students with him appeared in front of Freckles and Riley, facing them with a evil grin and raised eyebrows. "Gonna be late for school, geeks?" Riley threatened him with a stern and scary look. "Move, or you're gonna be sorry." she yelled. Freckles looked at Riley with disbelief.
"Oh, is Little Miss Goody Good gonna stop us," Cody looked at his posse, and then stared back at the two best friends. "I think not." He took his paw and pretend punched his other paw, as a threat.
Freckles felt a sudden urge. It pained him badly. He started to scream with pain. Riley, Cody, and Cody's gang gave a odd look. Freckles fainted, and as soon as he woke up, he was in the KinzVille Hospital, Dr. Quack and his crying parents by his side.
"What happened?" Freckles croaked. He felt drowsy and sick. "Wait." He paused He knew what his problem was.
TO BE CONTINUED..............

I hope you liked it!