Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 05:51 PM   #41
I Need TS6
Webkinz :)

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

Default Re: Will You Sing for Me, Top 4? This is Round 9 of Season 8 of Emma’s WNTM.

No idea. I have a general idea of who I think will be making it to the final two, but I have to officially decide.
panda886 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2012, 06:53 PM   #42
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Will You Sing for Me, Top 4? This is Round 9 of Season 8 of Emma’s WNTM.

Thanks for the critiques.
I am not seeing the purple in the picture you're referring to, and I can't really imagine how to copy iridescence with WW clothes, but I totally respect your opinion.

I'm proud of my picture regardless, so I can only hope for the best, and wish the best of luck to Elle, Luke, and Crispen.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:18 PM   #43
I Need TS6

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

All right, models and your owners. I think I've finally made a decision. It was seriously hard, and I want you to all be proud of yourself. With that being said, I'm going to reveal, first the first model in the top two and then the first eliminated.

So.... the first model making it to the top two is....

Spoiler: show
Luke! Congratulations!

And the first model being sent home is....

Elle. I'm sorry, dear. Your picture this round just didn't cut it, but I want you to know I'm especially proud of you. You stuck it out with models from wik's, Kyra's, and Leah's modeling families. We hope to see you or a model sibling again next season!

That leaves two models...Chance and Crispen. Will we have the first ever all-male finale of my WNTM, or will Chance be joining Luke to try and follow in Hyzzy's footsteps? You shall find out...after this commercial break. (I actually have to go write an English paper. xD)
Old 11-08-2012, 09:41 PM   #44

MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!

Post if needed
Old 11-08-2012, 10:37 PM   #45
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Thank you so much for putting us through! Luke is super excited to be the second pet of mine to make it to the finale of your WNTM.

You've been sosososososo awesome this season Elle, and we'll really miss you.
Lela2241 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2012, 10:56 PM   #46
I Need TS6

All right, it's time to reveal who goes and stays. Last round's results really factored into this decision, and of course, as usual, your past work in this WNTM was a factor, as well. So, that being said, the other model in the final two is....

Crispen! Congratulations, buddy! You and Luke are forming our first all-male finale and one of you will be our second male winner after Gizmo the Chihuahua.

Chance, it's been downright FABULOUS having you. You have some great skills, and I think if you work on your backgrounds just a bit more, you could definitely become a top model. Best of luck to you!
Old 11-09-2012, 12:23 AM   #47
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

After 5 minutes of gathering up the courage to look in the spoilers...

Wow! Thank you for keeping us in! Crispen and I are SUPER excited to compete against Luke in the finale!!!

We're sorry to see Elle and Chance go though, you guys are both AMAZING models!!!
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2012, 04:49 AM   #48
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Thanks so much for the opportunity! We've had a blast!

Congratulations to those in the finale, and I'm also sad to see the person who went home with Chance eliminated. They are definitely a talent to behold!
Old 11-10-2012, 12:36 PM   #49
I Need TS6

Here's the finale thread!

You’ll Be Amazing Politicians and Rock the Red Carpet in the Finale of Emma's WNTM!
Closed

Tags
aqua was here☺☻☺, ohmywonderstruck, staystaystay