Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2012, 03:30 PM   #1
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Wik's WNTM Round 6 is going to the Opera House. Come here top 9 :)

Hello Models!

Welcome to the new round!

This round is all about Chinese Opera!

There are many characters with many unique masks of many colors!

So, here's your challenge.

Beijing Opera Masks Page 1

You will need to surf the pages of that site, and find the mask which speaks to you. Click on that mask and read its description. Then, you will need to create a high fashion representation of that mask. You will use the colors and the description of the mask on the site to design your look. You must translate the mask and the role it plays in its opera through outfit, background and pose.

As always, no editing clothes.

POST A LINK TO YOUR MASK HERE ON THE THREAD.

The deadline is going to be a day or two after the 28th to alot for time for Brooke to get her picture in. Judging may take a while for me though as wik is going on two school touring trips, one starting on the 29th.

We wish you all the best of luck!

Wik is going on vacation from the 14th to the 21st, so I'm leaving McKey and Paisley in charge until I get back. If you have any questions, I'll let them answer and have the final say.

Good luck you guys!

Fishsticks
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2012, 04:25 PM   #2
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: Wik's WNTM Round 6 is going to the Opera House. Come here top 9 :)

LIKE OMG.
We made these (my extended resource class) for the Chinese Festival ~~
they're still on display.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 07-13-2012, 06:24 PM   #3
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

Quote:
high fashion representation of that mask
YES!

I love this round!!! ...though It's going to be impossible to choose which mask, lol.
Does it matter if two people do the same mask (should we say beforehand what mask we're doing so no one else does it?)

Last edited by webkinzlover400; 07-13-2012 at 06:26 PM..
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2012, 07:35 PM   #4
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Since there are around 200 masks, I pray that people won't choose the same ones.

I'm going to say no that I don't want people to use the same masks.

You can call them before hand.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:54 PM   #5
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

There's over 200?
oops, I didn't see the next button
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #6
ell, you're
Gifted

Jojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guide

Good luck to y'all! This looks like a fun thread to watch.
Jojii is offline Female
Old 07-15-2012, 12:35 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl
BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl

Spoiler: show
This is the mask I'll be doing. The outfit is a little rushed, but I like It and I hope you do too.

Click the image to open in full size.
My background explains the character the mask holds. Myself, Jian Shang, was just given the position of Prime Minister by King Wen of Zhou. The entire scene was by the Wei River. I dressed in pink, red, and white to match the mask. The mask looked like it had many different textures, so I tried to use pieces that had that same effect.

Last edited by BuddiesForever; 07-15-2012 at 03:06 PM..
Old 07-15-2012, 02:34 PM   #8
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

Ooh, fun round! We'll get working soon!
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2012, 05:31 PM   #9
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Thanks for posting your pic Alex
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2012, 06:00 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

hooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundhooray101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I am away the 17th to the 23rd so if I am inactive until then, or don't get my pic in or whatever, that's whats up. (:
hooray101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
gareth rox- from mw, soa, think outside the [box], twloha, volley judged here