Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2008, 06:56 PM   #201
I_LV_Webkinz

Default Re: Who will win Webkinz Most Stylish Model

Thanks for being with us guys. Here is the new theme, dress like nancy drew, here are the pics to base your outfits off of.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgnancy drew.JPG (17.1 KB, 14 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2008, 06:57 PM   #202
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

I'm sorry to go but I'll be rooting for everyone and I hope you have fun, good luck!!!
Old 08-03-2008, 07:00 PM   #203
poodlekisses

Thanks for having a supporting and positive spirit bonsly! You took this very well than other people that I know.
Old 08-03-2008, 07:04 PM   #204
I_LV_Webkinz

Yes you took this very well bonsly, thanks for being with us hope you learned something new.
Old 08-03-2008, 07:11 PM   #205
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

I would like to join again if you have another season so could you tell me it you do?
Old 08-03-2008, 07:17 PM   #206
poodlekisses

O sorry, me and I_LV_Webkinz don't have the time to do another Season 2! It's because of school and everything, but it was a blast having you all as contestants!
Old 08-03-2008, 07:25 PM   #207
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Ok, maybe I could start one if you don't mind!!!!
Old 08-03-2008, 07:33 PM   #208
poodlekisses

Do whatever you want Bonsly67! Nothing's in the way of stopping you! That's what I said to I_LV_Webkinz when we were about to start our own contest!
Old 08-03-2008, 07:53 PM   #209
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Thanks, I might not make it a modeling contest but something else!!!!
Old 08-03-2008, 08:25 PM   #210
Webkinz :)

LlamaPrincess is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't wait to see who wins!
LlamaPrincess is offline Female
Closed

Tags
have fun!